Arc 3-155: Sniping

When Yu Hengzhi entered the fifth level, there was quite a commotion, because at the moment the opponent successfully advanced, there was a huge energy in the air that gathered towards this side, and finally concentrated in Yu Hengzhi's room above.

There was even movement outside the entire house, and air currents gathered above the entire villa. Among those air currents, there was some kind of special energy ability faintly carried, which could be felt.

At that time, many soldiers went out to watch the excitement, just to see the air gathering above the entire villa.

"Is there such a big commotion when we were promoted to the fifth level? Before we were promoted, it was silent, and when the captain entered the fourth level, it was also silent."

"When our captain enters the fifth level, is it true?" Wouldn't it be such a big commotion, the air mass above that looks really nice, I'm so envious, I really hope I can reach level five soon."

"Who doesn't want that!"

Lao Mao and the others were also watching, Seeing the movement above, there is a feeling of pride.

But when the noise disappeared, their boss still didn't come out of the room, which made Lao Mao and the three of them a little worried, but if they entered the room at this time, they were also afraid that the noise would affect the They are the eldest, so the eyes of several people can't help but look towards Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun himself did not go in, but he asked the system to check the situation inside.

Soon the system told Xiao Wangjun that there was nothing wrong with Yu Hengzhi, but he was just sorting out the energy in his body.

So Xiao Wangjun also told the old cat that they don't have to worry.

Seeing Xiao Wangjun's relaxed appearance, Lao Mao and the others were not worried at once.

It was not until the evening that day that Yu Hengzhi came out of the room. Lao Mao and the others didn't go out again today, so the moment Yu Hengzhi came out, they all rushed to meet him, and they looked up and down. Yu Hengzhi.

"Boss, do you know that there was a lot of commotion outside when you advanced to the fifth level?"

"Boss, how do you feel now? Is your body different from before?"

Yu Hengzhi picked He raised his eyebrows, "When I was promoted to the fifth level, there was a lot of movement outside?"

Lao Mao and the three of them nodded one after another, and then described the situation at that time.

Yu Hengzhi was thoughtful when he heard the words, and he said after a while: "When I was promoted, I acted on instinct. I don't know what happened outside, but it takes a long time to advance to the fifth level. I don't know. , It's because I have dual-element abilities, or it's like this for everyone who advances to the fifth level, but at that time, I didn't seem to be able to perceive the outside for a while, so when you advance to the fifth level, someone must be guarding next to you. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll be taken advantage of."

This time, Yu Hengzhi was promoted to the fifth level in the villa, and there are so many people here, which is considered lucky.

The three old cats nodded one after another, expressing that they understood.

Nian Yun also had soldiers from their side, so they all heard Yu Hengzhi's words.

So when he was promoted to level five, he couldn't sense the outside for a while? That's really too dangerous. In this last days, not all places are safe. To be precise, there are not many places in this last days that are really safe.