Arc 2-97: The Turn of the Plot

"Mom, why are you mentioning him?" Xiao Wangfeng immediately became unhappy when Bai Lulian mentioned Xiao Wangjun.

Bai Lulian patted the back of his youngest son's hand, "No, I just wanted to say, but I think it's better to be thoughtful. We really need to be more generous with talents. Our company is just getting started. You did the right thing." Although, 100% Twenty shares really made her feel bad.

This company, but she took out most of her life savings.

"Yeah." Xiao Wangfeng finally became happy, "Mom, I'm going to treat you to dinner today, I'm leaving first, you, just stay at home and wait for my good news." Bai Lu smiled, "Okay, my son is promising, Naturally, Mom can only be happy."

Xiao Wangfeng soon arrived at a club, and some people who were far away from him started a company in Xiao Wangfeng some time ago, and now they all leaned over when they saw that the company's prospects were still very good. The second young master and the second young master shouted again, Xiao Wangfeng sneered a few words, but he didn't refuse these people's approach.

Now, these people got together and talked about the software that Xiao Wangfeng will release soon.

"Scoot, I use it all the time now." A young master said, "I really didn't expect you, Wangfeng, to get the creator of Scoot into your company. Your software company is going to become our Sioux city in the future. It's the only one."

"Isn't it? I heard that there seems to be a gap between the creator and the partner of Scoot, and I want to start a new one. Xiao Ershao has the ability, such a talent can get his own company. Ershao, you will get rich from now on, don't forget the brothers."

Then, more and more people complimented Xiao Wangfeng, Xiao Wangfeng Listen to the physical and mental comfort.

That's right, his life should be like this, what is Xiao Wangjun, do you really think that you can't live without him? He can also start a company, and he wants to run this company better than Xiao's company! However, his own dividends should be his own and have to be his own. If Xiao Wangjun dares to renege on his debts, then wait for the court to receive a subpoena!

Suddenly, a young master said: "Hey, Second Young Master Xiao, look at that girl, is that the one you liked before?"

Xiao Wangfeng paused and looked in the direction the person pointed.

Sure enough, I saw Xi Siyun.

During this period of time, Xiao Wangfeng was really busy, and he hadn't been to Xi Siyun's place for a long time, and suddenly saw... Xiao Wangfeng's thoughts suddenly rose again.

The other son next to him said: "That's right, it's that girl. By the way, Second Young Master, have you dated this girl?"

Xiao Wangfeng stood up, "Not yet, I've been busy starting a business these days, so how could I care about it? Thinking about the woman, but it's fate to meet you here today."

"Haha! Fate! That's right! Fate!" The young masters booed, "Let's go, Second Young Master, go and pull that woman over. Have a drink or two."

Xiao Wangfeng didn't object, "Let's go."

Xi Siyun was very uncomfortable coming to such a place, she came here today because her best friend introduced an internship company, this internship company is very big, and it is also well-known in the industry in the mall Not small, my best friend dragged her to thank those who helped.

This person is called Wu Chao, and he is the childhood friend of his best friend.

Wu Chao decided here by himself, saying that he would bring Xi Siyun and her best friend Xu Duhan to see the world.