Arc 1-65: Deadly Scalpel

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin looked at each other again, not sure for a moment about the good opportunity... Should they continue to run.

And just before they made a decision, there was another scream, followed by screams one after another.

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin finally saw the situation of those armed soldiers. The screaming people had a scalpel stuck in the center of their foreheads.

"A third party." Bai Tong and Zhou Lin said in unison.

Because they are very sure that there is no such master who can use a scalpel in their team, and if it is their rescue... it will not be so fast. Moreover, their rescue will definitely come from the army, and the army...is not like this style.

One scream after another.

"Who! Come out!"

"What kind of a hero is hiding! Come out!"

"...Your Excellency, there must be some misunderstanding in this. We are not enemies with Your Excellency. Please don't kill the wrong person."

After they fell one by one, they could no longer maintain their composure. They were not afraid of the guns of Bai Tong and others, but the elusive scalpel in front of them really made them feel chills in their hearts. That person was hiding in the dark, and the knife was too accurate! Hit the forehead, even if they have bulletproof vests! Only the head is their weakness!

No matter how these armed soldiers yelled, said good things, and even turned into fleeing later, it was useless, no matter what.

There were still uninterrupted screams, and those armed soldiers were still falling down one by one. More than twenty people were completely dead in the blink of an eye.

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin's pupils shrank, and their hearts also felt a little cold, because they were not sure whether they would be the next one.

Zhou Lin's face was pale, and his eyes were darkened after he lost too much blood.

At this moment, a lazy voice sounded: "How long are you going to hide? Come out."

Both Bai Tong and Zhou Lin were agitated, and Bai Tong carefully turned his face to the side. When he saw a familiar but not so familiar face, he was shocked, "Xiao... Brother Xiao..."

Bai Tong Tong has never met Xiao Wangjun, but it is impossible for him not to know that the Bai family and Xiao Wangjun are cooperating so much now.

Not to mention, Xiao Wangjun is now his elder brother's love interest!

Therefore, even if you haven't actually seen it, you must know what the other person looks like.

And he and Bai Lele also contacted occasionally, and even received photos sent by Bai Lele, photos of Xiao Wangjun, and Bai Lele's name for Xiao Wangjun.

Therefore, in private, the younger generation of the Bai family, those who have never met Xiao Wangjun, are also called Brother Xiao.

Zhou Lin was taken aback, "You know him?"

Bai Tong quickly came out from behind the big tree, "Brother Xiao, it's really you!"

Xiao Wangjun glanced at Bai Tong, "Your elder brother seems to say that you are a soldier or a special soldier , Is there some misunderstanding? After all, you are so weak."

Bai Tong: "..."

Zhou Lin: "..."

The two of them were told... their faces were bloody, and they wished they could find a stone and hit themselves to death.

"Sorry, I disappointed Brother Xiao." Bai Tong could only say awkwardly.

Xiao Wangjun pointed to the bodies of the fallen armed soldiers, "Go and collect all my scalpels."

"Okay Brother Xiao." Bai Tong went to work immediately.

Zhou Lin also wanted to do something, but as soon as he took a step, he fell to the ground. Bai Tong suddenly turned his head and walked towards Zhou Lin quickly, "Zhou Lin!"

Xiao Wangjun threw a bottle The potion was thrown at Bai Tong's feet, "To stop the bleeding, give it to him."

Bai Tong's eyes lit up slightly, and he quickly lifted Zhou Lin's head towards him, and then fed it to the other party.

Afterwards, Bai Tong quickly took off the first aid kit on his body and bandaged the other party's wound. In the previous period, even if they had first aid kits on their bodies, they didn't even have time to deal with them. The powder was sprinkled on the wound desperately and bandaged up. They didn't stop until the first aid kits on both of them added up and the bandages were not enough.

Seeing that there was surprisingly little blood seeping out of those bandages, Bai Tong finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Afterwards, Bai Tong didn't dare to delay Xiao Wangjun's affairs, and quickly removed those scalpels.

Xiao Wangjun also has a backpack on his body, but his things are actually stored in the system space, five cubic meters. When he left the interstellar world, he filled this space to the brim. The only pity is that the interstellar world The world's space bar cannot be placed in the space, otherwise, how much space bar can be placed in five cubic meters? And there are too many materials that can be stored in one space. Unfortunately, the main system does not allow such loopholes.

Throw a bottle of mineral water to Bai Tong from the space.

Bai Tong thanked him, unscrewed the bottle cap, and was about to drink when Xiao Wangjun threw another towel and said, "Wipe the knife clean."

Bai Tong: "..."

Ganqing is not for him to drink at all. ! For a while, the mood was slightly complicated.

Bai Tong didn't say that he was thirsty, but immersed himself in his work. Soon, those scalpels were wiped clean. Then, Xiao Wangjun threw another bottle of disinfectant, which was not his special version. Yes, it can be seen everywhere in this world. He must have brought some supplies here. These were prepared for him by the bodyguards, and they are now used for disinfection.

"Disinfect and clean it up." Uncle Xiao Wangjun ordered.

Bai Tong worked hard and did not dare to have any opinions.

It wasn't until the disinfection work was finished that Xiao Wangjun slowly threw a new bottle of mineral water over. However, he had already opened this bottle of mineral water, and added some energy to restore it. The potion tastes...very bitter.

However, since they are all soldiers, such a little bit of suffering should be considered nothing.

"I'll give you something to drink." Xiao Wangjun said.

Bai Tong breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you Brother Xiao."

When he found that the bottle cap was loose, Bai Tong didn't think too much about it, but thought that Brother Xiao was very careful, and he even unscrewed the bottle cap first when he gave him water.

However, when he just drank the first sip of water, he almost spit it out, barely swallowed it, and then looked at Xiao Wangjun in surprise, "Brother Xiao, this water..."

Cannon Fodder 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें