Arc 1-85: Watching the World Destroy

Bai Yuezhi felt that he really shouldn't count on this person. This person's brain circuit has never been normal.

there has never been! Really, never!

Do birds of a feather flock together? Bai Yuezhi suddenly fell silent.

Xiao Wangjun came out of the kitchen, and said calmly: "It's not a challenging thing, you just take it seriously, how is the research on the new CX2?"

"Boss." Omi wailed, "The core program is stuck. , Isn't this someone coming to your door to find abuse? Let's take a break from our busy schedule. Boss, I think maybe we have a problem with our thinking when designing the core, otherwise, why did we get stuck so quickly? Boss, how about you Teach us another lesson."

"Come over for dinner tonight, everyone come together." Xiao Wangjun agreed.

So, Omi immediately cheered, "Boss, I love you, you are so kind!"

Bai Yuezhi frowned slightly, and a look of displeasure flashed across his eyes, which happened to be captured by the camera.

So, the live broadcast room exploded again.

[Little brother is jealous, little brother is definitely jealous! 】

【Haha, foreigners are too enthusiastic, talk about whether they like it or not, and like to talk nonsense everywhere, how can they be so reserved like us Chinese. ]

[The little brother who likes to be jealous, I really like it. 】

Xiao Wangjun said to Bai Yuezhi: "Hang up the phone."

Bai Yuezhi pressed the red button, and Xiao Wangjun made coffee after a while, and he and Bai Yue had a cup.

The staff next to him smiled and said: "Brother Xiao's coffee is delicious, can we have the blessing to share a cup?"

Xiao Wangjun glanced at the staff and shook his head: "If you want to drink, you can make it yourself. My coffee is only made for me and the people I like."

Bai Yuezhi paused with his fingers holding the coffee cup, and looked at Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun smiled at Bai Yuezhi.

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

If I remember correctly, Xiao Wangjun also made coffee when Lin Hang came over.

Lin Hang is also someone he likes?

I'm afraid I'm lazy, I don't want to do it anymore, right?

The staff held their hearts deliberately, "Oh, my little heart is stimulated, stimulated."

The barrage in the live broadcast room went crazy again.

[Dog food, I have eaten dog food! ]

[I said, I'm full, I don't need to eat all the breakfast, lunch and dinner today! ]

The Bai family.

Bai Qitian was at work when he received the call from Zhang Wan, "Live broadcast? You mean Yuezhi and Wangjun...are they made public?"

"Yes, it's made public."

Zhang Wan had a smile in his eyes, "I actually I'm quite worried about their long-term problems. Now it seems that everyone is clear, it's better to be open, and it's better to be open."

Bai Qitian also laughed, he was also worried before, and now he said: "I'll go and see what you said Live broadcast."

Looking at it this way, Bai Qitian's head suddenly hurt, where did so many bullet screens come from? Immediately, he frantically operated, and then turned off the barrage, and then saw the scene of Bai Yuezhi and Xiao Wangjun drinking coffee together, and slowly, Bai Qitian also showed a smile.

He could feel his nephew's ease, such ease... was not common before.

So, nephew really likes that child Xiao Wangjun, right?

Bai Qitian thought of his eldest brother and sister-in-law who died young, if they saw their son like this, they would be happy too, right?

The live broadcast was very successful, and there was no need to wait for the live broadcast to end. The news of Xiao Wangjun's coming out was trending.

Lin Hang's head is going to be bald, brother, although we all know that you are with Mr. Bai, but you are an artist, please don't be so high-profile?

The other artists in Xiao Wangjun's studio were quite happy. Their bosses are always so high-profile when they find a male lover. Come to think of it, if they fall in love in the future, they shouldn't hide it?

So, artists from Xiao Wangjun's studio lined up @自家先生 and sent words of blessing.

Then, at this moment, Su Xing, the famous movie star Su Xing came to an end, he @肖广俊, also sent his blessings.

The awakened fans were all stunned.

[Does brother know Brother Xiao? ]

[Ah, yes, I must know each other. I seem to have seen my brother participate in the ribbon-cutting event of Hope Pharmaceutical Company. Although Brother Xiao didn't show up that day, everyone now knows that the company is jointly controlled by Brother Xiao and Bai's Group. ]

[My brother blessed me, I like it too. ]

[Brother, I will also send my blessings to Brother Xiao, just ask him to do more business. 】

The awakened fans are more intellectual and polite. After seeing their Allah bless Xiao Wangjun, they followed suit.

This moment of Su Xing can be said to have surprised many people in the industry. If you want to say that Su Xing is the kind of person who is in pursuit of something, he is definitely not. Su Xing's current status in the entertainment industry is all because of others.

So, when did Su Xing and Xiao Wangjun get along so well? Never heard of it before!

However, in the entertainment industry, apart from Su Xing and artists from Xiao Wangjun's own studio, no one else has done much. Obviously, everyone is watching.

And at this time, Bai Qitian sent his blessing.

Zhang Wan sent his blessings.

Then, the entertainment industry is not crazy, but outside the circle is crazy, some bosses who don't have Weibo at all directly ask the company's official website to send blessings.

[XX Group @肖广君, Mr. Chen and all the staff of our company congratulate Mr. Xiao and Mr. Bai, and wish you two a hundred years of good cooperation. ]

[XX Consortium @肖广君, Mr. Li and all the staff of our company congratulate Mr. Xiao and Mr. Bai, and wish you two a happy relationship for a hundred years. ]

[XX Group @肖幸君, our company...]

Crazy, crazy, those bosses outside the entertainment industry are crazy.

Everyone in the entertainment industry is all capitalized in a daze.

Some black people who made homophobic remarks on the Internet... fell silent.

Not good, why does my boss send blessings in capital letters? Wait, can I delete what I wrote?

Many sunspots frantically deleted their remarks, for fear that their bosses would know that they had different wills from the other party.

First, the bosses of the companies who cooperated with Bai's Group, and then the bosses who wanted to cooperate with Bai's Group.

Followed by those who were rescued by Xiao Wangjun.

Among them, Mr. Sumter was also included. When Mr. Sumter and his son expressed their congratulations to this side through official channels, the official media described the blessings there in detail, so the entertainment circle was fried. .

As a result, many stars began to end.

When one, ten, or even a hundred stars are off, which star does not end becomes an outlier.

[I suddenly felt that brother Xiao might want to change Hua Country's marriage law on his own. ]

[Damn it! What you said is so reasonable, I am terrified when I think about it, I am terrified when I think about it! ]

[ Awesome! Capitalized awesome! I have nothing to say, only one sentence, brother Xiao, from now on you are my god! 】

When the brothers Bai Qitian and Bai Qiyang both left the stage to express their blessings, those political personnel who had made good friends with the Bai family left the stage one after another.

It feels like being blessed by the whole world.

Bai Yuezhi looked at the grand occasion on Weibo and suddenly felt a little confused.

When did such a thing... unexpectedly receive so many blessings? Is there something wrong?

On the seventh day of the vigorous excitement, Hope Pharmaceuticals launched two more things.

One is an advanced instrument to assist in tumor surgery.

One, is a targeted anticancer drug for ten types of cancer.

As a result, the Internet just quieted down, and then boiled again.

This time, Xiao Wangjun handed over the production method and core steps of the instrument to the state.

Although the targeted anti-cancer drug has not been handed over to the state, Hope Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has cooperated with several large domestic pharmaceutical companies and is committed to using this anti-cancer drug in the medical insurance drug within five years.

The official sent a pennant to the two heads of the pharmaceutical company.

Two persons in charge: Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi.

At the end of this year, Xiao Wangjun accepted the new play directed by Qi Fanzhi, and he played the leading role. This play is an educational film invited by the official station to act in Qi Fanzhi, and it has a very strong political significance.

At the beginning, Su Xing wanted Xiao Wangjun to take over Qi Fanzhi's role as a supporting role.

Now, in just one or two years, Xiao Wangjun has played the leading role by virtue of his own strength and influence.

The following year, Xiao Wangjun won his first Best Actor.

Two years later, Xiao Wangjun won the second best actor.

Four years later, Xiao Wangjun won the third best actor.

In the following ten years, on average, he was able to win an actor in two to three years, and finally became a god in the entertainment circle.

When Xiao Wangjun was forty-five years old, he quit the entertainment industry and re-entered experimental research.

When Xiao Wangjun was fifty years old, a new type of material used in military industry came out, and Huaguo's technology began to develop rapidly.

When Xiao Wangjun was 60 years old, Huaguo was already at the top of the world in terms of military technology, and the former big countries did not dare to wrestle with Huaguo anymore.

When Xiao Wangjun was 70 years old, Bai Yuezhi's health started to get bad. Xiao Wangjun did nothing and just stayed with Bai Yuezhi every day.

When Xiao Wangjun was seventy-five years old, Bai Yuezhi was dying, and when the other party was about to die, Xiao Wangjun gave him some interstellar medicine, and Bai Yuezhi finally became sober for three days. He held Xiao Wangjun's hand all the time, and said the most: "Xiao Wangjun, I love you."

When he was young, when the love was strong, he was too embarrassed to say this love, so he almost never said it.

Getting old and dying, Bai Yuezhi seemed to let go of all his burdens, and said this sentence thousands of times in three days, as if to make up for the time he hadn't said in these years. He kept talking, and sometimes he would grab Xiao Wangjun and say this sentence in his dreams when he fell asleep, as if the meaning of this sentence had been deeply engraved into his bones. So, even when I was dreaming, I was repeating this sentence.

Or, it was because he was afraid that he would forget that he liked Xiao Wangjun. Because, I heard that after death, people will forget a lot of things. And he doesn't want to forget.

Three days later, Bai Yuezhi passed away.

The system is a little scared, and always feels that the current host... is a little scary.

Xiao Wangjun did nothing for the next year.

The system was about to relax, thinking that when its host died naturally, it was time for them to leave. Suddenly, Qin Jinghan and Su Han died at the same time, and then the system felt the shock of the whole world.

"No!" The system yelled in horror.

Then, the system was forced to sleep.

Xiao Wangjun opened his eyes calmly, will the world be destroyed? Is the world collapsing? Then let him see what's going on in this world!

At this moment, a glaring white light fell from the sky, and then, Xiao Wangjun only vaguely saw a figure in the white light, but before he had time to see what it was, he passed out...