Arc 3-174: Meet the hero again

Yu Hengzhi's digestion took much longer than he thought. This was actually mainly because Xiao Wangjun would still pour a certain amount of energy into his body when he was digesting, so why did Yu Hengzhi Digestion has a feeling that it can't be digested, even because Xiao Wangjun has grasped the speed when pouring in the energy, so when Yu Hengzhi is immersed in it, he doesn't feel that his energy is actually constantly flowing. increase.

Xiao Wangjun slightly hooked the corners of his mouth. After seven days, Yu Hengzhi finally opened his eyes. When he saw the time displayed on the mobile phone he brought out specially, he was stunned.

Now, the network of the entire capital base has been available for a long time, but they cannot surf the Internet without any scruples like before. The daily Internet time is limited, and the main function of the mobile phone is communication.

"It's been so long?" Yu Hengzhi suddenly looked at Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun raised the corner of his mouth, "Yes, you can check your current ability level."

Hearing this, Yu Hengzhi quickly checked his current ability level, and then couldn't help being slightly taken aback, "This... the peak of the eighth level? I didn't even feel when I broke through."

Yu Hengzhi himself was very surprised. He walked a few steps on the ground, and suddenly, a thunderbolt was released.

The thunder and lightning as thick as a bucket fell on the ground, splitting the ground into scorched black.

Such lightning power... Yu Hengzhi opened his mouth slightly in surprise.

Xiao Wangjun felt that the other party's appearance was really too cute, so he hugged Yu Hengzhi and pulled him towards him, then kissed the other party's lips.

Naturally, Yu Hengzhi would not refuse Xiao Wangjun's approach. The two kissed for a long time before Xiao Wangjun let go of each other. Feeling the disturbed breathing of both of them, Xiao Wangjun smiled and said: "Come here!" I'll show you a surprise."

When Yu Hengzhi digested it before, Xiao Wangjun purposely stayed a little away from the body of the mutated plant, so they weren't together.

Now, Xiao Wangjun took Yu Hengzhi over there, and saw the mutated plant that had shrunk by a full two-thirds, and now the opponent's body was as thick as the branch of the big tree surrounded by the three of them. It's thick, but it's nothing compared to before!

Seeing this, Yu Hengzhi couldn't help being surprised again, "What's going on?"

"Because after its excess energy is exhausted, it can control itself. Under the influence of energy, this thing has already With an IQ, um... the current IQ may be as high as that of a seven or eight-year-old human child, or even older, in the teens?" Yu Hengzhi took a breath, "All mutant plants will Is that so?"

If all mutant plants and animals are like this, wouldn't it be more difficult for them to survive as humans in the future?

"Probably not." Xiao Wangjun shook his head, "You have to know that this mutated plant has its special features, even though some zombies can become smarter after they get higher in level, and they still have human memory. But , getting that kind of crystal and not having that kind of crystal should be two different concepts, but I just don't know how many such crystals there are, we have already encountered three." And three, the energy is basically in the in his body.

Although this mutated plant can have a lot in the end, it is still incomparable to Xiao Wangjun.

"Things made by such crystals are terrible, and the same is true for this mutant plant. If we hadn't arrived here, those vines that have lost control, without any sense of right and wrong, and vines that acted entirely on instinct are enough to cause us great harm. "