Arc 3-165: Ambush Counterattack

Yu Hengzhi and the others waited for a long time. Half an hour passed, and there was no movement below. Yu Hengzhi's fist beside him could not help but clenched slightly.

In this way, after another half an hour, Yu Hengzhi and others became even more anxious. Those soldiers, seeing Xiao Wangjun going down for such a long time and not coming up, didn't know what was going on below, so they were also anxious stand up.

At this time, Xiao Wangjun under the pothole also became impatient, "Didn't you say you found a way to purify? How long has it been!" The system is also very anxious, and even wants to cry,

" My previous calculations should be fine, I don't know why, why is there something wrong, the host... I, should I, or should I think about it again?" Xiao Wangjun almost rolled his eyes, "You think I have to stay here until you figure out a way?"

"No, no, no. Just, wait a little longer, give me a little more time."

Just give up so much energy, especially when it's still there. It is really a pity that something that does not belong to this world is just destroyed or cannot be obtained!

"I'll give you another 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, if you can't succeed, then destroy it. It only means that you have no fate with this energy!"

System: "..."

. No fate? No! No! There must be fate! Its host can find Yu Hengzhi's fate, how could he not find it!

The system was terrified, the operating speed reached the limit, and it would crash if it was faster. Suddenly, after seven or eight minutes, the system exclaimed: "Host, I know what's wrong! Host, I I know what's wrong!"

Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows, "Oh? What's the problem?"

The system chattered a lot, many of which were technical terms in electronics, and Xiao Wangjun was not a novice in this field. Or can the system be trapped? Therefore, he could understand what the system said, and narrowed his eyes slightly, "There is such a possibility."

"Okay, let's establish a spiritual connection, and I will run with you."

Of course, this run is not a run on the ground, but a procedure of running.

After the connection of spiritual power is established, the current Xiao Wangjun is not the same as him in the last world. His spiritual power here is so huge. When he killed the seventh-level zombies before, he made a breakthrough on his own side. Now, He already has a ninth-level ability!

After establishing the spiritual power connection, Xiao Wangjun also found something wrong after the whole program ran down.

"Here, here, host, help me."

"Okay." Xiao Wangjun did not refuse.

In this way, after another ten minutes, finally, a lot of black was extracted from the red crystal.

"It's pure! It's pure! Just get rid of these blacks!" The system is very happy.

Xiao Wangjun hooked the corners of his mouth, and was in a good mood, but at this moment, the black that was pulled out suddenly made a sudden change, and rushed towards Xiao Wangjun's body.

"Presumptuous!" The system shouted, and huge energy swept towards those blacks, and then, Xiao Wangjun also released the attacking mental power.

"Boom." A small energy explosion sounded. Although the power of the explosion didn't look very great, at least it couldn't compare with the energy that destroyed the building, but it was underground! It seems that the energy explosion that happened underground is very dull, so this explosion affected Yu Hengzhi and the others near the pothole even more than the last time!