Arc 1-52: It's so lively

On the Internet, on the night before Xiao Wangjun left, the video of Su Han and actress Chen Xinyan going to bed was all over the Internet.

Because of the existence of the system, whether it's Su Han's side or actress Chen Xinyan's side, they can't delete the video if they want to. If you delete this one, there will be another one. In short, there is no way to delete it from the source.

Public opinion also began to ferment, and Chen Xinyan even asked members of the family to take action. However, Xu Chaoran was not protected by the Xu family at the beginning, so that the audio leaked out later. Now, the entire Xu family is still in trouble. The collateral branch of the family is still a girl, not a girl who gets too much attention, so whether to stop it or not, it is the same as Xu Chaoran at the beginning, and the result is that some things are spreading more and more widely now.

On the night of Xiao Wangjun's departure, Chen Xinyan's secret marriage to her husband and her sending her husband to a psychiatric hospital were completely uncovered. At the beginning, this matter caused public opinion on the Internet, but Chen Xinyan's husband was at fault. The other party cheated first, and he wanted to fight Chen Xinyan in public.

Therefore, Chen Xinyan was the object of everyone's sympathy. It was "identified" that she was mentally ill, and she was sent to a mental hospital, which charged a lot of money. Many people also praised Chen Xinyan for her love and righteousness. In particular, everyone knows that Chen Xinyan was "emotionally hurt", but she didn't want her daughter to have no father, so she was waiting for her husband to recover and did not divorce.

What about now? Hehe, I'm not divorced, but I'm having so much fun outside.

Not only Su Han, two of the other starlets Chen Xinyan had a relationship with before were also picked up, very intimate photos.

In this way, this is not chasing true love, it is simply cheating during the marriage! Well, even if your marriage exists in name only, it still exists. Moreover, if you find one, you can say you are looking for true love. What do you call several of them?

Chen Xinyan's reputation was immediately tainted. Someone from her husband even came out and said that the other party was not mentally ill at all, and that it was Chen Xinyan's own revenge, so he forcibly sent him in. Then, Chen Xinyan's background was revealed.

oh! It has something to do with the Chen family in the imperial capital, no wonder it's so awesome. Didn't Xu Chaoran, the last Xu family who was so awesome, be chic for three years after killing someone? If it wasn't for the car overturning later, the video and audio were exposed, and now people are still poaching corners in a high-profile way!

For a while, many netizens took out the Chen family in the imperial capital and whipped them. Anyway, even if the family is powerful, they are ordinary people. So many people say, can you take revenge one by one?

The political enemy of the Chen family, and now the biggest competitor, the Zhou family, will not be idle. The last time the Bai family was assassinated, the Zhou family was also very cold-hearted. Regarding the matters of the Xu family, the Zhou family and the Bai family have jointly done a lot of things. Many of the important positions in various places have already arranged people from the two of them. The Chen family even sent out killers, and now they are caught in such a storm of public opinion, can the Zhou family and the Bai family let it go?

Therefore, that day, some dirty things that the Chen family had done secretly were released, which would not hurt the Chen family, but it was enough to give them a headache for a while. At the very least, it can slowly ruin the Chen family's reputation.

Once the reputation is ruined, will the Chen family still want to take over? That is a dream! And what about Su Han? Originally, Su Han was very active on the Internet a few days ago, and his victim's personality made him quite popular.

Although most people in the circle knew what was going on, people outside didn't. Therefore, those who spoke for him There are really many people who sympathize with him and comfort him. And as soon as this video came out, those who originally sympathized with him were exporting frantically. The actress is not yet divorced!