Arc-1-9: The Audition Begins

The system is not very difficult to check a person, although it can't be said every minute. However, it intends to check the person to the bottom of the sky, but it is very interested, a super interested lucky person! It was the person it met who was more lucky than the two protagonists in a world. Of course it was interested to death, so it decided to investigate the other party to the bottom!

Therefore, it was not until that night that the system packaged all Bai Yuezhi's information to Xiao Wangjun.

Bai Yuezhi, the eldest grandson of the generation of the Bai family in the imperial capital. Now Patriarch Bai's nephew, whose parents died young, was brought up by Patriarch Bai's uncle and treated him like a parent. His legs had a car accident in his eyes when he was ten years old, and now he needs surgery every year to maintain them. It's not that the other party can't walk, but they can't use force for a long time, so the other party usually chooses to use a wheelchair when traveling.

According to the information investigated by the system, the death of Bai Yuezhi's parents was not a house fight, but an accident. Bai Yuezhi's car accident was not a house fight, but also an accident.

The situation is not seen, it is a relatively clean family that is rare among the families in the imperial capital. Bai Yuezhi likes to do business, and he started a company at the age of sixteen.

Other members of the Bai family, including those in politics and the army, are big families that are not inferior to the Xu family in the emperor. Even stronger than the Xu family, because the Xu family's current figures in the political arena have less potential than the Bai family, and they are not as high as the Bai family. To put it simply, the Bai family seems to have great stamina, but the Xu family's words are not very good.

Especially in the plot introduction, after the death of old master Xu, the Xu family went downhill and gradually declined. That dude Xu Chaoran was willing to spend a lot of money for the male protagonist Su Han, so he naturally met up with another protagonist of the plot, which destroyed the entire Xu family.

As for the Bai family, according to the plot introduction of this book, the Bai family has always been very low-key, but the book also says that the Bai family is a giant. It seems that at the end of the plot, it is mentioned that the next generation of this country is the next generation of the Bai family.

Well, from this point of view, the Bai family is amazing.

However, the plots of this world revolve around the two male protagonists, and one of the two male protagonists is a big businessman and the other is a big star. These two people are not in politics or the army, so the military and political aspects are introduced as background boards. The description of the Bai family is only a few words.

There is indeed no Bai Yuezhi in the plot, but there is no mention of whether Bai Yuezhi is dead or not. Therefore, what the system packs for Xiao Wangjun is all Bai Yuezhi's information. , does not include the plot, because the information in the plot cannot be extracted even if you want to extract it.

A person with great luck, but there is no information about the other party in the plot... Is this normal? At least, Xiao Wangjun felt that this was not normal at all!

"Does the host want to cooperate with this lucky man?" System Tuanyuan asked cautiously.

Xiao Wangjun didn't answer the system's question. Seeing that he was being ignored again, the system felt helpless. Well, he couldn't even feel wronged, because... he was used to it!

That night, Xiao Wangjun had a good night's sleep. Two days later, his agent Lin Hang sent a notification of the time and place of the audition, which was two o'clock this afternoon.

Lin Hang arrived at Xiao Wangjun's place at noon, and he said in a complicated tone: "Wangjun, the termination of the contract and the studio have been settled."