Arc 2-128: Give up and give up

At this time, inside Xiao Wangjun's office.

Different from the bloody scene when Bai Lulian left, the office is bright and clean now. Xiao Wangjun was sitting on the office chair, crossing his legs. Where is the kidnapper in the office, there is no one else but him, and his hand is also fine.

The system laughed ironically.

"It is said that a tiger's poison does not eat its eggs. Once this woman is afraid of death, it is really scarier than anything else. She can do whatever she is asked to do."

"It is normal. After the original owner died in the original plot, this woman is also the same To the youngest son? It seems that the death of the eldest son didn't affect her too much, anyway, it didn't make her realize her mistake."

After thinking about it carefully, the system suddenly felt quite reasonable.

In the original plot, the original owner is actually the most innocent one, because he never offended the hero at all, but because of the heroine and his younger brother, he was targeted like that by the hero, and his mother only knew to stand by the younger brother, leading to his own death.

In the original plot, Bai Lulian's performance has always been terribly selfish. So it doesn't seem strange that the other party will make such a choice now.

Last time when Xiao Wangjun was the kidnapper himself, the other party could choose to have his son cut off his fingers, but this time, at most, it was just a slight upgrade, and Bai Lulian chopped off his son's hand himself. "Host, that Bai Lulian has already gone to the airport. I think she's going to go back with a lot of money. No, she doesn't even have a bag. She should go back with her ass in her ass."

"The capital is a terrible place, it's better to go back." Xiao Wangjun said with a smile. "But after she goes back, sooner or later she will know that your hand is not broken."

"Who said my hand is not broken?" Xiao Wangjun smiled. "Now, my hand is broken."

The system was taken aback. Then, Xiao Wangjun dialed the number of the ambulance.

So from this day on, everyone knew that gangsters appeared in Xiao Wangjun's company, and some gangsters hid in his office. Later, without knowing what happened, the gangsters chopped off one of Xiao Wangjun's hands. Fortunately, Mr. Xiao was really lucky. The gangster ran away later, and the hand that was cut off was picked up because it was cut off just now.

But because of this incident, Mr. Xiao stayed in the hospital for a whole month.

This is a rumor that everyone in the outside world knows, but the truth is: Xiao Wangjun was indeed taken to the hospital by ambulance, but it was only because of an extra cut on his hand, and the cut was not even big. Although it didn't reach the point of disappearing in the hospital, it didn't even need stitches.

And those news were released on purpose by Xiao Wangjun, and he didn't stay in the hospital for a month. But he did stay in the hospital for a month, and sometimes he even appeared in the hospital on purpose and walked around in the hospital gown, so it became the fact that he was in the hospital.

And in this month, many things have been settled. For example, although Xiao Wangfeng's intentional homicide was not established, the manslaughter case has been finalized, and he has already passed the first trial.

This kind of obvious fact, even an appeal is unnecessary, so he is now in jail.

After Xiao Wangfeng was imprisoned, the matter was not over, because this time there was another debt problem.

But this time he was tricked by that partner, so Bai Lulian called the police again about this matter. However, this kind of economic crime is actually not easy to define, and those debts owed now need to be repaid. Bai Lulian doesn't have any money at all now, before, Xiao Wangfeng only gave one million, and that one million was the result of Bai Lulian's urging.

However, the 1 million has been spent in the past few months, and there are still some deposits left on Bai Lulian's side, but those deposits are not enough to repay the debt this time.

This is also the reason why Bai Lulian had to find his eldest son a few days ago.

It's just that Bai Lu returned home in pity that time, and now she doesn't even dare to mention the name of her eldest son. You must know that you cut off the opponent's hand. Although I don't know why the police didn't come to find me, there is no one outside who doesn't know that Xiao Wangjun was sent to the hospital to take over.

Maybe the child still cared about the mother-child relationship after all, so he didn't tell others that he cut off the other party's hand, but at this time, the debt matter really can't be counted on the other party.

Due to the company's debt problems during this period of time, Bai Lulian's side is really not doing anything wrong. It's useless even if she doesn't want to, those people won't reason with her!

Sometimes, Bai Lulian really felt that she was going to collapse.

Thinking back carefully, it seems that everything has changed since the eldest son got into a car accident and woke up in the hospital. How did Bai Lulian get to where he is today? She doesn't quite understand.

In the end, there was really no other way, Bai Lulian could only put his mind on the villa they lived in now, but this villa could not be bought or sold.