Arc 1-82: What's wrong?

So, when Xiao Wangjun and his group appeared, the fans on both sides of the red carpet screamed, mainly because there are so many handsome guys!

Omi and the others are more attractive because of their foreign faces, and they are all good-looking, so they are very eye-catching, but... very unfamiliar, are these also debut stars? Or a newcomer? However, it is very strange!

"Wangjun! Wangjun! Brother Xiao!"

Xiao Wangjun's fans shouted from the side, Xiao Wangjun waved his hand over there, shouted, and walked inside together with Bai Yuezhi.

"Boss Xiao, you have a lot of fans." Omi and others blew kisses towards Xiao Wangjun's fans, and immediately, those fans became even more excited.

This news was sent to the hot search almost immediately, before the festival even started.

When Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi came inside, many people approached them immediately.

Most of them came to say hello to Bai Yuezhi. To know Bai Yuezhi, it can be seen that there are all famous people in the mall, otherwise, it would be impossible to know Bai Yuezhi.

This made some celebrities who wanted to come over to say hello to Xiao Wangjun hesitate.

Many of the big bosses here are not qualified to contact them, at most they have met once, and they are not qualified to eat, unless they are the kind of bosses who like to play, so what does it mean when those bosses have passed? The brain will basically understand.

Therefore, unless you are looking for heat for the sake of heat and have no winks, otherwise, you will hesitate at this time.

However, if there are people with winks, there will naturally be people without winks.

A man with a somewhat enchanting appearance walked straight towards Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi, "Brother Xiao..."

He shouted very enchantingly, but before he approached, he directly was blocked.

How could it be possible for Bai Yuezhi to travel without bodyguards, but the bodyguards didn't follow the red carpet! However, they have already come in through the side door. Now, how could it be possible for people to approach their boss at will.

The enchanting man was stopped, and he blinked, "I know Brother Xiao, and I want to say hello to Brother Xiao."

The bodyguard was unmoved.

Xiao Wangjun pretended not to hear the shout at all, and walked to their positions with Bai Yuezhi.

The enchanting man wanted to follow, but was stopped by the bodyguards. He wanted to shout, but on this occasion, it was naturally impossible to shout so loudly that his expression changed. The bodyguards were not polite at all, one of them stopped him, and the other followed Bai Yuezhi.

Those who were hesitant to come here before stopped immediately.

I don't know who is the person next to Xiao Wangjun, and he goes out with a bodyguard, and the bodyguard is not an ordinary bodyguard at first glance... It's better not to cause trouble.

Bai Yuezhi jokingly said as he walked: "Brother Xiao is very popular."

Xiao Wangjun smiled: "I can't compare with Mr. Bai. They are all here to find Mr. Bai."

"who are interested in cooperation and business, which is different from those who call you Brother Xiao." Bai Yuezhi said slowly.

Xiao Wangjun pinched Bai Yuezhi's palm, and quickly let go, "Is Mr. Bai jealous?" Bai Yuezhi's palm was warm, and he slightly raised the corner of his mouth, "No."

After arriving at the seat, the two People sat down, Omi and the others also arrived.

Not long after, those from Xiao Wangjun's studio also arrived, and Bai Yuezhi only nodded slightly at them, without any other communication.

The festival was very lively, but Xiao Wangjun felt sleepy throughout the whole process... During this period of time, he has really been slack, with less work, no experiments, and no other pursuits, except for building spirit with the system every day Force contact, exercise in this way, other... It seems that I really haven't done it for more than two months!

So, even sitting here feels sleepy, as if I just want to sleep...

Bai Yuezhi glanced at Xiao Wangjun beside him, lowered his voice and asked softly: "What's the matter? Are you bored?"

" I feel sleepy and lazy about everything."

"Then do you want to leave first?" Bai Yuezhi asked.

"Wait a little longer, I'll sleep for a while, and call me if there is any situation." Xiao Wangjun said.

"Okay." Bai Yuezhi naturally agreed.

The venue was naturally very noisy, but Xiao Wangjun was actually able to fall asleep! She fell asleep and fell asleep directly on Bai Yuezhi's shoulder.

Bai Yuezhi looked down slightly, and adjusted his posture slightly, so that Xiao Wangjun could lean more comfortably.

After a while, when the best supporting actor was announced, Xiao Wangjun was clearly the winner. The gaze of the host and the gazes of other guests present all looked in the direction of Xiao Wangjun. Then, everyone was stunned, Xiao Wangjun... unexpectedly fell asleep? And fell asleep leaning on a man's shoulder?

Someone gasped, it was someone who knew Bai Yuezhi.

The eyes of many people present flickered.

The camera caught Xiao Wangjun's face at once, and then, Bai Yuezhi's cold eyes swept the direction of the camera. Immediately, the behind-the-scenes cameraman who controlled the camera felt a chill in his heart, and quickly moved away from the camera.

Bai Yuezhi gestured to a bodyguard, so Xiao Wangjun, who was supposed to go on stage to receive the award, did not go on stage, but the bodyguard. The bodyguard said that Mr. Xiao worked hard for the health of all human beings. He had only been out of the laboratory for a few hours. .

What the bodyguard said was a face that didn't change, as if it was true.

However, what Xiao Wangjun has spent in the past two months is called decadent...

But, does anyone else know? Others definitely don't know!

Everyone suddenly looked subtle, and then remembered, yes, this... Although he is an actor, he seems to have a side job?

It is said that Hope Pharmaceutical Company is jointly owned by him and the Bai Group. It is said that Mr. Xiao has a unique talent and ability in medicine and has saved many people who could not stand up.

It is said that the latest advanced medical equipment released by Hope Pharmaceutical Company has helped many people who were originally sentenced to "death sentence"... If you think about it this way, what the human bodyguard said doesn't seem to be an exaggeration?

The host was professional, and quickly expressed his high respect for Xiao Wangjun's contribution to mankind, and then...under warm applause, the bodyguard stepped down with a trophy.

However, there are still many people whose gossip spirits are burning. For example, Xiao Wangjun and that... seem to be very close, so what is the relationship between those two people?

Because the festival was not a live broadcast, even though a certain scene hit Xiao Wangjun's face just now, this news... not everyone dared to broadcast it. Smart, it's not on the air, it's the Bai family! Are you stupid! Those who are not smart, those who want to engage in traffic... suddenly found out, huh? Why no pictures? Why is the picture so blurry? That's not right, didn't the camera go through it just now?

For a while, many people were forced out of their minds. Xiao Wangjun didn't wake up for a short time until he got back to the car. The reason why he said it was short-lived was because he found that human beings seem to sleep more and more sleepily, such as him. So, after glancing at the trophy, Xiao Wangjun continued to sleep.

In the following week, Xiao Wangjun wanted to change his current living habits, but... when he found that he wanted to change but was still sleepy, he felt something was wrong. Not to mention that he felt something was wrong, the system also felt something was wrong, when Xiao Wangjun's tone became gloomy, the system only felt that his core was burning... It was scary.

The system starts self-test. However, no problem was detected, and the system hesitated for a long time before guessing: "Could it be because... our spiritual connection?"

Xiao Wangjun couldn't think of other reasons, in fact, what he guessed was also This reason.

So, for the next ten days, he did not establish a spiritual connection with the system, but... still not working, and even, he was more sleepy than before.

In other words, in fact, since Bai Yuezhi completed the operation, he has been suffering from persistent and aggravated drowsiness every day. It was only at the beginning that he didn't notice the problem. It wasn't until recently that the drowsiness became abnormal, so he didn't notice the problem. Bai Yuezhi usually senses that something is wrong, because these days, Xiao Wangjun is not only sleepy...he is also in a bad mood. Although the other party was sleepy before, he was in a good mood.

This Bai Yuezhi could still feel it, but these days... So, when the two of them were lying on the bed that day, Bai Yuezhi asked, "Have you recently... ...What's the matter? I feel that you are not in a good mood."

Xiao Wangjun didn't answer, but just hugged Bai Yuezhi into his arms, and then kissed the corner of his lips. "Tomorrow, I'll go to the hospital for a thorough check-up, and I feel that something is wrong with my body's sleepiness."

Bai Yuezhi's Wenyan's heart suddenly tightened, "Okay, I'll go with you tomorrow."

Xiao Wangjun didn't object. The next day, Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi went to the hospital, because of the equipment, now Xiao Wangjun is very popular in the medical field, especially, I heard that there are new equipment to be released, so , Which hospital you go to is VIP-level treatment. The whole body examination, detailed to the level of cells, will be completed in three hours, and this is the result of the green light all the way.

This check and that check, after such a long time, Xiao Wangjun's people are going to be irritable, and all the results will come out tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, so Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi left first. That night, Xiao Wangjun had a dream.

"You used my body, why don't you fulfill my dream, I want to become a best actor, I want to become a household name, a best-known actor!"

"Since you can't fulfill my dream, then give me back my body! Give it back to me!"

In the dream, someone shouted heartbreakingly. When Xiao Wangjun woke up, he felt a dull pain in his head, as if someone had shouted something into his ear with a loudspeaker for a long time.

It was early in the morning, and Bai Yuezhi had already woken up, so there was no one around.

"System." Xiao Wangjun called without emotion.

The system reunited with a jolt, "Yes, the host, I'm here!"

"Where did the original owner of this body go?" Xiao Wangjun asked.

"It's gone." The system wondered, "He's already dead, otherwise, the host wouldn't be able to be on him."

"Dead, soul, where did it go?" Xiao Wangjun continued.

The system was taken aback, and hesitated: "This... I don't know, maybe I just went where I should go."

"What is the original obsession of this body?"

"I know this." The system pulled out the information, According to the above, "there is a strong desire to capture this body and soul before it disappears, to avenge myself, and to live a wonderful life of my own, in the entertainment industry... to become a god." Revenge, this enemy of Xiao Wangjun, is the biggest The enemy is Zhu Xi, and that woman is miserable.

Wu Cheng...doesn't know if this person belongs to the target of the original owner's revenge.

However, in yesterday's dream, it seemed that there was no revenge, only... a dream.

In the previous two worlds, he had never encountered any problems related to the original owner himself. The completion of the mission was only related to the two protagonists of the world, so he ignored this world as a matter of course. Now it seems... It's still his own idea. .

Whether your own sleepiness has something to do with this, just try it out.

So, Xiao Wangjun called Lin Hang on the bed.

Lin Hang was stunned: "Do you want to receive an announcement?"

Cannon Fodder 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें