Arc 2-88: Let's start a business

Xiao Wangjun did receive the news, but it was the news from the lawyer two days later.

It turns out that although Xiao Wangfeng owns 5% of the company's shares, this share can receive dividends, but if it is to be transferred or traded, it needs the approval of the head of the family. And who is the head of the Xiao family now? Of course it was Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangfeng and the members of the Kang family have already reached the step of signing the contract, but this last step...is stuck.

Therefore, their actions alarmed the lawyer, who reported it to Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun was in the company's office at that time, and Du Fengliang was already in contact, but the other party hadn't agreed to join him yet. Therefore, Xiao Wangjun is very busy.

In a big company, there are many things to do, and there is no president who is so idle that he only needs to pick his toes in the office.

"Since you can't sell it, then don't worry about it." Xiao Wangjun said flatly, and hung up the phone.

Over there, Xiao Wangfeng was about to go crazy. He didn't expect that he wanted to trick his brother and express his dissatisfaction, but he couldn't sell it! Can't even sell it!

The Kang family specially came over to accompany a dude, this Third Young Master Kang glanced at Xiao Wangfeng sarcastically, and said coolly: "I really didn't expect that your brother would be so guarded against you. To put it mildly, this share is Yours, but you can't even transfer it, so what's the use of this share?"

Xiao Wangfeng's face turned livid.

Kang Sanshao stood up, "Forget it, since I can't cooperate, I can only go first, Xiao Ershao, see you next time."

Kang Sanshao stood up and left, cursing in his heart, trash!

Xiao Wangfeng watched the people from the Kang family walk away, fists clenched tightly, useless, so useless! And this uselessness was brought to him by his elder brother! They are all children of the Xiao family, just because he was born a few years earlier than him, do the benefits belong to the other party? Why!

Xiao Wangfeng also left resentfully, with flames of anger all over his body.

Bai Lulian has been a little uneasy today, and her eyelids are always twitching. She always feels that something will happen today. Although she acquiesces in the sale of shares by the younger son, she waits for the older son to come over to negotiate. However, didn't the youngest son talk to the people from the Kang family today? Why hasn't her eldest son contacted her yet? Shouldn't he come to question her, or ask her to persuade the younger son not to mess around? Why is it so quiet?

Frowning, Bai Lulian looked at the time and decided to call his younger son. Then, no one answered the phone...

What is Xiao Wangfeng doing now? He went to find Xiao Wangjun.

He couldn't swallow this tone no matter what, why couldn't he buy and sell his shares! Therefore, Xiao Wangfeng went directly to the company in a rage, and then he was beaten by the company's security guards.

That's right, the company's security... hit! up! he!

Xiao Wangfeng with a bruised nose and swollen face was thrown out of the company and directly on the road outside.

Of course the security guard didn't dare to do so without an order, so if he dared to do this, he had an order. Therefore, Xiao Wangfeng was beaten before the trouble started, and this person was also very angry, so unexpectedly... just fainted from the anger.

A well-meaning passer-by called the police, so Bai Lulian failed to contact her youngest son, but waited for a call from the police. Immediately, Bai Lulian was stunned, and then ran to the hospital in a panic. After all, Xiao Wangfeng is young and has a good background, so he woke up not long after arriving at the hospital. When he saw Bai Lulian, Xiao Wangfeng shouted angrily: "Mom, Xiao Wangjun asked the security guard to beat me up. I'm going to sue him! I'm going to sue him!"

Seeing his youngest son's bruised nose and swollen face, Bai Lulian was also very angry, his fingers trembling in anger, and immediately called Xiao Wangjun, but no one answered. Bai Lulian made two phone calls in a row, but no one answered. Bai Lulian immediately knew that her eldest son did it on purpose, which made her even angrier. At this time, the police came in to take notes, and Xiao Wangfeng began to tell vividly how he was beaten, it was Xiao Wangjun's order, and so on.