Arc 3-163: Brother Xiao is too mighty

Lao Mao and the others are now observing this building with binoculars, but not only at the entrance of this building, but also on other floors of this building, as long as there are windows, there are mutated plants.

This made everyone wonder, maybe the mutated plant in this building is the one with the real spiritual power, but the mutated plant can actually lead the zombies... Can the mutated plant also become the king of zombies? This seems a little illogical again.

"I can't see what's going on inside at all." The old cat narrowed his eyes, "Brother Xiao, are we going to rush in like this?"

" According to my estimation, if the spiritual leader is at least level 6 or 7, then there must be a lot of level 5 or level 6 zombies in this building." Xiao Wangjun said slowly, during this time , Wang Bin really did his best in treating him, and it can be said that he spared no effort.

So Xiao Wangjun's condition is quite good. Coupled with the fact that those madnesses can be found under the battle during the day, it feels a little better.

At this time, he was lazily leaning on Yu Hengzhi's body.

When everyone heard what he said, their faces were not very good for a while. If there were only some level 5 zombies in it, it would be fine, but if there were many level 6 zombies in it, it would really not be good at all. During this period of time, due to the long-term battle and the intensity of the battle, many people's abilities have been upgraded. For example, those soldiers now collectively have level-three abilities, and a few have broken through level-four.

By the end of the year, he has already reached the peak of the fourth-level ability, and it feels like he can break through to the fifth level at any time. On Yu Hengzhi's side, the other party has also reached the peak of the fifth level, but the other party has not entered the sixth level.

Lao Mao and the three of them have also entered the fourth level, and now they are infinitely approaching the peak of the fourth level. This is all due to this period of time.

But even so, if you really face the zombies of the sixth level, it is really not enough to see. Maybe a few of them can work together to deal with the zombies of the fifth level without Xiao Wangjun's help. many.

But if it's a lot of level 6 zombies... then it's really not good. After all, Xiao Wangjun only has one person, and he can't protect so many of them at the same time.

But everyone was prepared to die, so Nian Yunzhi said: "Why don't our team go in first to test it out, or everyone go in together, but if there is any problem, we will stop here. There is also a batch of grenades, a whole box, if you encounter level 6 zombies, you will die together."

The soldiers all agreed with serious expressions.

"Don't be so nervous. It's not time for you to die with the zombies. The medicines we need to find are almost enough now. It doesn't matter if there is such a building missing. It's not like there are no other hospitals. What's more, compared to those medicines If there are healing-type supernatural beings, then this building might as well be destroyed." Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes with a smile. "Only those who survived my destruction are eligible to be my opponents."

Everyone was taken aback.

"Destroy this building? Are you going to use the grenade from before? You can try it, but this whole building... I'm afraid you won't need a few grenades."

"I don't have many of those grenades anymore.

" Now, I don't intend to waste here, all of you back off, stop when I say stop, be smart, and when the explosion starts in a while, lie down and cover your ears." Everyone looked at each other, the soldiers