Arc 4-185: This is too strong

If it was just fighting, Xiao Wangjun wasn't interested and didn't intend to meddle in other's business. However, along with those fighting, there was also a strong smell of blood. Xiao Wangjun, who was already on the verge of falling ill, couldn't help it. up.

The system feels terrified, what's going on, damn it, who is fighting at this time, don't know if you fight, you have to change places to fight? This is terrible!

This rhythm is really terrible!

The system felt that it was about to collapse. This host of its own was already on the verge of falling ill, and now it encountered bloody stimulation. This is really terrible!

Sure enough, the system's worry was not wrong at all, because immediately after, Xiao Wangjun's eyes were stained with blood, and then the figure of the other party disappeared, and when he appeared again, People are already fighting.

There are two groups of people, one group is all men in black, and the other group... Xiao Wangjun doesn't know him anyway, and he doesn't need to know him. Anyway, he just needs to kill.

Xiao Wangjun's first target was those sneaky men in black. The other group of people that the men in black wanted to kill was actually not much now, and some of them had already escorted one of them to another place. retreat.

Xiao Wangjun didn't even look at who those people were escorting. He only knew that he liked this kind of killing, and that the stimulation of such blood made his eyes even redder. In fact, he also knew that his The mind is even a little unconscious.

But so what? If you are not sober, then be not sober, he doesn't care.

All he needs to do is... kill.

The system looked terrified, did its host become a murderous maniac? Look at its host, when others kill people, the knife stabs people in the heart, and they die when they die, but its host cuts people's necks, and, unless the necks of people are cut off, it will never die. stop.

Too, too perverted ah!

Therefore, it is not without reason that it is so afraid of its host.

Some of those who were rescued recognized Xiao Wangjun with a flash of their eyes, but just because they recognized him, they were even more afraid. This, is this really the dandy young master who is so afraid of their lord that he is afraid to die, and doesn't even dare to look directly at their lord?

This pedestrian was Du Lan and the others, and Du Lan had already been escorted to escape first.

In the distance, there was another fight. It turned out that apart from the people here, there were more people in black in other places.

With today's action, they want Du Lan to die!

These men in black are all dead men, and even Du Lan is surrounded by many dead men, and they are all well-trained guards. After all, this is the capital, even if Du Lan can hide these people, he can't bring them all with him, because there is a risk of exposure.

And they fled here after being killed from the Biezhuang. They were almost at the city gate, and then they found that there were more people in black on the side of the city gate. They would have to be killed before they even got to the city gate. die. Therefore, Du Lan could only turn around and flee with the people.

The system watched in horror as its host killed the man in black here, beheaded him and continued to chase the bloody and slaughtered place.

After Du Lan stayed behind, the few guards who were lucky enough to survive quickly followed after seeing this. Xiao Wangjun's speed was so fast that the guards found that they couldn't catch up.