Arc 1-47: Is this a pursuit

At eight o'clock, even Wen Nan, who had no appetite, felt a little hungry and worried about Xiao Wangjun's situation. She came out of Bai Lele's room and asked Bai Yuezhi, "Yuezhi, Mr. Xiao will be back this afternoon. Is there something wrong with your body?"

Bai Yuezhi was silent for a while, then shook his head, "I don't know for the time being."

Although he didn't see Xiao Wangjun's injury on the screen in the private room, what if it was... an internal injury? Woolen cloth? For example, at an angle that was not captured, he was hit in the chest by his opponent.

Bai Yuezhi is not a person who can think wildly, but at this moment he couldn't help but think wildly.

"Why don't you knock on the door?" Wen Nan asked tentatively.

Bai Yuezhi fell silent again, are you knocking on the door? That person's territorial consciousness is so strong, Wen Nan is not allowed to stay at night even as a family member of the patient, that person's bedroom, such a private place... Bai Yuezhi didn't have any confidence that his past would not cause people's displeasure.

Even, that person said that he wanted to be his lover.

As time came to half past eight, Bai Yuezhi finally went to Xiao Wangjun's room.

And Xiao Wangjun didn't know whether it was a coincidence or subconsciously aware of someone approaching, he woke up before Bai Yuezhi knocked on the door.

The room was already dark, Xiao Wangjun was a little surprised, it seemed that he slept for a long time.

At this time, there was a knock on the door, and the system immediately said: "Bai Yuezhi is outside the door. He came over after five o'clock, and it is already half past eight."

Half past eight? No wonder it was so dark outside, Xiao Wangjun turned on the light, and said: "Come in."

Bai Yuezhi opened the door, saw Xiao Wangjun just getting out of bed in his pajamas, he paused, and said: "You slept It's been a while, and dinner is ready, I'm afraid you've been injured this afternoon, so I've come over to have a look."

"No injury." Xiao Wangjun yawned and walked to the bathroom: "It's just that I haven't exercised for a long time. a little tired."

Xiao Wangjun was dealing with his physical needs in the bathroom, but Bai Yuezhi in the wheelchair felt a little uncomfortable, his body was stiff, and he said, "It's good that I'm not injured, then I'll go downstairs first, and someone will arrange dinner for you."

"Yes, yes." Xiao Wangjun responded casually in the bathroom, this casual gesture...even though Bai Yuezhi himself has never been in a relationship, but I always feel that Xiao Wangjun's attitude does not seem to be The appearance of falling in love with people, of course, does not seem to be the appearance of pursuing people. Whether he agrees or not, that person doesn't care much?

Other than that, Bai Yuezhi couldn't think of any other explanation. He lowered his eyelids slightly and steered the wheelchair away. When Xiao Wangjun changed into casual clothes and came out of the room, the dinner outside was already set. Wen Nan didn't stay here to eat, knowing that Xiao Wangjun had woken up, and his son was fine now, so Wen Nan went back to eat up.

There were only Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi at the dining table. Xiao Wangjun changed his previous silent eating, and just moved his chopsticks and said, "Don't wait for me after the meal time, you can eat first."

Bai Yuezhi paused, slowly "um", later?

From Xiao Wangjun's words, it seems that they have a lot of futures. Moreover, the content of these words... is too commonplace. Bai Yuezhi's mind was a little confused because of this sentence. In the process after that, Xiao Wangjun also said something twice, and even brought some food for Bai Yuezhi, whether it was intentional or forgot, the other party didn't even use public chopsticks, but his own chopsticks. Although Bai Yuezhi's expression seemed to be calm, he was actually in a delicate mood.