-Two Children Cannot Be Deceived-Arc 4-184: Four months a year

When Xiao Wangjun woke up, he found that his originally strong mental power had been severely suppressed, in other words, he was very weak now.

He was not used to being so weak, and when he looked again, there seemed to be something wrong with the clothes on his body, this bright red clothes... Xiao Wangjun frowned immediately.

"System?"

At this time, the system quickly said: "Host, I am here."

"Host, this world... I have a part of the plot, but the plot is not complete."

"Let's talk about it first."

"There are three kinds of things in this world. Gender, male and female, and Shuang'er. Shuang'er looks the same as a man, but he is as fertile as a woman. When Shuang'er was born, there was a red mole between the eyebrows. The brighter the color of the red mole, the better his fertility , the smarter the child will be. One of the two protagonists in this world is Shuang'er, named Bai Lu. In his first life, because he loved the third prince very much, he managed to become the rightful emperor of the third prince. , but what the third prince likes is another concubine of the Bai family, named Bai Xingfeng. No matter what Bai Lu does, he can't be loved by the third prince. Death, forced Bai Xingfeng into the palace to become a queen, and Bai Lu became a joke. However, the third prince did not sit on the throne for long, because Bai Xingfeng's husband did not really die, but a fake death. Small, so he directly rebelled, the third prince was pulled down from the throne, and Bai Xingfeng's husband Luo Jingheng became the emperor, and Bai Lu died on the night the third prince died, and was killed by the third prince. His men and women were buried with him, not to mention Bai Lu, Bai Xingfeng also died in his hands."

The system continued: "Then, Bai Lu was reborn. After the rebirth, Bai Lu hated the third prince to death, so he didn't try to become the rightful emperor of the third prince, but he didn't push Bai Xingfeng to fulfill the third prince. Let Bai Xingfeng become the righteous king of Xiao Wangjun, a well-known dandy in the entire capital, or because of his reputation being damaged, he let Bai Xingfeng fall into the water, and pushed the original owner down. Everyone saw the original owner and Bai Xingfeng hugging each other in the water, When they were rescued, the two were close, so Bai Xingfeng had to marry the original owner. But at this time, Bai Xingfeng had actually met the young general Luo Jingheng. As a coercion, Bai Xingfeng became the rightful lord of the original owner, but the original owner was just a dude and didn't like Bai Xingfeng at all.

Therefore, Bai Xingfeng's life in Xiao's house was very difficult. The reborn Bai Lu tried every means to get close to Luo Jingheng. He became the emperor, but Luo Jingheng only liked Bai Xingfeng, and Bai Lu failed even if he was seduced, so he married the current prince, thinking of helping the prince to stabilize the position of prince, as long as the prince remains the prince, then the third prince is also fine Whether it is Luo Jingheng or Luo Jingheng, they are all losers. But he still failed. The prince still angered Longyan. Success, making Bai Xingfeng the rightful emperor of the original owner. Well, this Bai Xingfeng was tortured by the original owner in the end. He was neither human nor ghost, and committed suicide. Therefore, in Bai Lu's second life, Luo Jingheng still became the emperor, because Bai Xingfeng's Die, he hacked the original owner into pieces."

Xiao Wangjun: "..."

"The script of this world is really too strange, is Bai Lu really such a protagonist? Is there such a miserable protagonist? "The system finds it very confusing, "Also, the reason why I say the plot is incomplete is because every world ends when Bai Lu dies, and there will be no more plots after that. From this point of view, um , the other party is also the protagonist. The other protagonist, oh, is Luo Jingheng. However, in the first world, after the third prince killed Bai Lu, the plot of the whole world probably only continued for a few months at most, as if all If all the energy is exhausted, the world will be gone. In the second world, Bai Lu was imprisoned and died of depression. Therefore, the whole world seems to take a little longer to run, but after he dies, there will be no How long will it last?"