Arc 3-140: Robbery in progress

Although Xiao Wangjun found out, it was as if he hadn't noticed, and he sat beside Yu Hengzhi naturally, "Did Hengzhi sleep well last night?"

The sound of "Hengzhi" surprised Lao Mao and others. Almost dropped the chopsticks in his hand, and Yu Hengzhi almost choked.

Seeing the somewhat exaggerated reaction of the crowd, Xiao Wangjun raised his brows slightly, "Why, you have known each other for a while, and you still need to be so unfamiliar?"

As he said, Xiao Wangjun looked straight at Yu Heng Zhizhi, "I think Hengzhi's name is very good, you can also call me by my name directly."

Yu Hengzhi lowered his eyelids, and did not continue to look at Xiao Wangjun. He was a little puzzled, puzzled by what happened last night After that, this person... How did he do it so naturally?

Is it because I have been at the border for too long that I don't understand how ordinary young people in China get along with others?

However, I heard that some young masters are very... confused.

Whether it's feelings or sex, for those young masters, it seems that they are just the spices of life, the kind that don't need to be taken too seriously.

Thinking of this, Yu Hengzhi felt uncomfortable, and he ate breakfast in silence.

Lao Mao and the others couldn't help but feel as quiet as a chicken when they saw their captain's silent appearance. They always felt that the atmosphere...is it weird?

While eating, Lao Mao and the others looked at Yu Hengzhi and Xiao Wangjun from the corner of their eyes, trying to see something, but failed, because of these two people, one was cooking silently, and the other... was cooking slowly . They just felt a kind of... dignity and leisure from the action of Brother Xiao eating.

If it wasn't for the end of the world, this person's eating posture would look like a noble son.

What a pity, unexpectedly encountered the end of the world!

After a meal, everyone continued on the road, because the supplies in the car were sufficient, so the car didn't need to collect supplies first. They plan to go to T City first.

"Crazy! Really crazy! Are those plants crazy?"

"This is the end of the world. Zombies can eat people, so it's not surprising that plants can eat people?"

"In this world, can people survive? "

There is some confusion ahead, but here... is where the car was supposed to go on the elevated road.

"There seems to be an accident ahead." The old cat was driving the car, and the mountain ghost was in the passenger seat. The mountain ghost was also watching the road conditions with a telescope.

After opening the skylight, the mountain ghost saw a little more clearly. He withdrew his body from the skylight, and the old cat closed the skylight. The mountain ghost said: "I heard them say that there are mutated plants in front, and the plants are attacking the people passing by."

Humans, many people have been eaten. The mutated plant is very big and strong, it is a big willow tree, and now every branch is a sharp weapon to attack people.

" There are only one or two plants, and none of them are very powerful, just at the level of ordinary first-level zombies. There are few mutated animals, and now this mutated plant... sounds very strong. I don't know if the crystal nucleus of the plant will It would be more useful, and that post was not written."

Huan Zai said, "Brother Yu, shall we go and see that big mutant willow tree?"

Before Yu Hengzhi could speak, Xiao Wangjun had already said, "Go, the crystal tree of the plant. The nucleus will be milder than the crystal nucleus of zombies and animals. It may be absorbed without matching attributes. The higher the level of the plant, the more useful its crystal nucleus should be. But it's okay, I will try my best for this plant, so , I'm going to fix this crystal nucleus."

The old cat laughed first, "No problem, no problem, the stronger Brother Xiao is, the more we can hug Brother Xiao's thigh!"

Shan Gui and Huan Zai also said at the same time: "I No objection." Yu Hengzhi nodded, "Then go and have a look."