Arc 1-71: I don't know if I have a fever

When it came time to choose a gift based on luck, Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi chose first, but they didn't open it. The bodyguards, servants and others in the back opened it after they had chosen all. One of the bodyguards touched a check with an amount of 300,000.

Suddenly, the bodyguard was surrounded.

The nanny aunt who was cooking got a luxury honeymoon tour, and she cheerfully said that it was just right for her son and daughter-in-law, who just got married and needed it.

For the rest, some received several hundred yuan in cash, some a thousand yuan in red envelopes, and the least was a hot spring ticket.

Finally, only Bai Yuezhi and Xiao Wangjun didn't open it. Xiao Wangjun stared at the ball in Bai Yuezhi's hand, "Yuezhi, look at yours." Bai Yuezhi nodded and opened it directly

. Then, also a check, the amount is one million.

The bodyguards exclaimed, saying that the richer the richer, the richer it really is!

One million! This is the highest amount of all balls!

Everyone congratulated Bai Yuezhi, but now Xiao Wangjun was the only one who didn't say goodbye. Xiao Wangjun touched the golden ball, opened it, and there was a note on it: Reward a small red flower. Sure enough, there was a small red flower inside.

Everyone: "..."

Bai Yuezhi was also slightly taken aback. There are a total of sixty-six balls, like this little red flower... It means that there is no prize at all, but there is actually only one.

Others are more or less awards.

So, the only one was actually taken by Xiao Wangjun? What luck!

The bodyguards looked at Xiao Wangjun quite speechlessly, and almost couldn't help laughing out loud. This situation... is really fun, isn't it?

The nanny said tentatively: "Mr. Xiao, the most important thing is to participate, Mr. Xiao, don't be sad."

It's okay not to say this, but when he said it, some bodyguards finally couldn't help laughing out loud.

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

Bai Yuezhi's expression was a little subtle.

Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes, and asked the system in his mind: "System, is my luck so bad?"

The system thought for a while, and said, "The host's luck...is not very good, but the host is a motivated person. Usually you can get everything you want through your own efforts."

Xiao Wangjun: "Hehe."

The system shrinks its neck, if it has a neck, it dare not speak.

Pretend to be as quiet as a chicken.

"The little red flower is the little red flower." Xiao Wangjun slowly picked up the little red flower, then took Bai Yuezhi's palm and put it in the other's palm.

"For you." Xiao Wangjun said with a smile.

Bai Yuezhi lowered his eyes to look at the little red flower in his palm, and said "Mm" softly, "Thank you."

The bodyguards: "..."

It seemed like they had been sprinkled with dog food.

To be honest, since meeting Mr. Xiao, their boss has really changed a lot.

At night, Bai Yuezhi was dragged by Xiao Wangjun to do it once in the bathtub, one time for more than an hour, and the water was changed twice in the middle.

In the end, after being hugged to the big bed, he did it again. By the time it was over, Bai Yuezhi was unconscious. Xiao Wangjun was cleaned up again, and it was rare that he didn't sleep with someone in his arms, but put on thick pajamas and went to the roof of the villa.

The system didn't understand what the other party was doing here at night, and always felt a little uneasy.

The bodyguards also spotted Xiao Wangjun, but they called out "Mr. Xiao", and after getting a response that he should not be taken care of, the bodyguards could only...not step forward, it was very strange. In the middle of the night, Mr. Xiao went to the rooftop What are you doing? I haven't seen Boss Bai. Could it be two people quarreling?

But this doesn't seem right, after all, if it's a quarrel, then it's just a matter of sharing the room. You don't need to go to the rooftop in the middle of the night, right?

Moreover, I always feel that Mr. Xiao will definitely not make me suffer. If I really want to quarrel with their boss, I am afraid that it will be their boss who is sulking, not Mr. Xiao.

It's almost January, and the nights are still quite cold, and it gets even colder when there is a cold wind.

The system saw its host blowing cold wind on the roof in the middle of the night, and wondered if the other party had fallen ill again. Just as he was thinking about it, he heard Xiao Wangjun say, "What do you think these worlds are like?"