Arc 1-46: I want to be your lover

Xiao Wangjun, who is described by girls as a straight male cancer, doesn't think there is anything wrong with his "coaxing".

At this time, after venting in ten games, he was no longer sick. What's more, Bai Yuezhi's lips and earlobe taste very good, and the other's blood is also delicious, which makes him even want to explore more about the other's body, so he comforts him and doesn't want the other party to be angry.

Immediately following, Xiao WangJun scanned the room with his eyes, and soon saw a small medicine box on the cabinet. Many gamblers here would break out of control and smash cups and chairs because of betting failures. In the process, they would inevitably get injured due to aggressive behavior. Myself, therefore, the thoughtful underground stadium will put a medicine box in each box, and now, this medicine box comes in handy.

Xiao Wangjun finally let go of Bai Yuezhi's earlobe, went to get the medicine box, and took out the cotton swabs and disinfectant inside.

"I'll give you some medicine." Xiao Wangjun squatted down in front of Bai Yuezhi, put the medicine box on the ground, and then moistened a cotton swab with disinfectant.

Bai Yuezhi looked at Xiao Wangjun's busy figure, and his anger gradually dissipated.

In short, I can't get angry.

"Relax, I'll sterilize you." Xiao Wangjun said while pressing the cotton swab on the cut, which was also Bai Yuezhi's... lips.

The tingling sensation made Bai Yuezhi lower his eyelids, he didn't move, and let Xiao Wangjun apply the medicine to himself.

After disinfecting and applying some ointment, Xiao Wangjun finally packed the medicine box and stood up after finishing all this, "Okay."

Bai Yuezhi glanced at Xiao Wangjun, and said helplessly, "Mr. Xiao, It's not good."

Xiao Wangjun didn't speak, but squinted his eyes.

Bai Yuezhi said goodbye, without looking at Xiao Wangjun, he just pretended to be calm and said: "Kissing is something that can only happen between lovers, I have no intention of getting too close to someone who is not a lover."

Lovers... Xiao Wangjun didn't I've been in love before, and I never thought I would have a lover, but if I have the title of lover, I can do whatever I want...

"Then I'll be Boss Bai's lover." Xiao Wangjun said.

Bai Yuezhi turned his head abruptly, looked at Xiao Wangjun, and finally met his gaze: "Does Mr. Xiao know what he is talking about?"

"Yes." Xiao Wangjun nodded lightly, looking directly at Bai Yuezhi, " I want to be Boss Bai's lover, give me a chance, Boss Bai?"

Bai Yuezhi didn't know what kind of mood he was in, his heartbeat seemed to be faster, but he just agreed? It seems, not to that step.

In the end, under Xiao Wangjun's direct gaze, Bai Yuezhi said softly, "I need to think about it."

"Okay, one night, I will answer tomorrow." Xiao Wangjun said directly.

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

Bai Yuezhi was a little choked, is this a negotiation? Thinking about the time all night...

Xiao Wangjun let go of the medicine box, and came over to push the wheelchair naturally, "Let's go, go back."

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

I always feel that something is wrong, Xiao Wangjun Did he forget that he hadn't agreed to become a lover at all, and he didn't even say whether he only needed one night to think about it!

The three bodyguards waiting outside were still a little worried. When the door opened, they all moved immediately. When they saw Xiao Wangjun pushing the wheelchair out, the three bodyguards were slightly taken aback. One of the bodyguards was He was about to step forward to take over the task of pushing the wheelchair himself, but suddenly, his steps were frozen by what he saw.

Not only this bodyguard was frozen, but the other two also froze.

Even though the cut on Bai Yuezhi's lips had been disinfected and treated with medicine, it was still too obvious. Especially, before they came out, their BOSS's mouth was not hurt in class! In addition, this is the mouth, what kind of situation will the mouth be injured?

The bodyguards who had never seen the boss get close to anyone in the past few years all looked at Xiao Wangjun's... mouth.

There is no broken skin, but... it seems a little red?

The three bodyguards looked stiff, their moods were delicate, and they were a little messy.

To say, the messiest thing right now is the system, okay?

Since its host touched Bai Yuezhi's earlobe, the system felt something weird. Later, its host came to let it hack the system here, and got the player password and password here. It knows the host very well, and it knows that its host is so crazy sometimes, if it does not vent for a long time, its host will be depressed. Instead of letting its host's depression affect the completion of the task, leaving itself without energy and points, then of course it would rather the host use this madness on others!

As the saying goes, dead friends don't die poor people. Its host is too strong, which is actually not conducive to the completion of the task. Just like the previous two worlds, its host almost killed the fake hero and heroine, so that In the end, when the points were settled, the results were not very good, and the energy it got was not much, so the system mall was all gray at this time! Moreover, its main core has been controlled, even if it wants to threaten the host not to mess around, it can only be smashed.

Now, now, its host actually said that he wanted to become Bai Yuezhi's lover?

drink! The system almost gasped. It really wanted to think that its host said this in order to gain the trust of the person with great luck, so as to gain the luck of the other party. But... no matter how stupid you are, you know it's not! No wonder, no wonder its host wanted to learn medical skills, and had to perform surgery on the big fighters himself, and even talked about doing experiments.

It's just that its crazy host...can really fall in love?

I don't know why, but the system suddenly felt a little sympathetic to the lucky person. Its host is really a mental patient. Look, a kiss directly bit the person's mouth. If he went to bed or something in the future, wouldn't it be... Suddenly, the system shuddered and didn't dare to think about it.

The atmosphere outside was also very strange. Bai Yuezhi looked calm. Only he knew whether he was pretending to be calm, but at least he looked very calm on the surface. None of the three bodyguards could tell that their boss was in any mood. Yes, but Xiao Wangjun is very casual, relaxed and comfortable. He pushed Bai Yuezhi's wheelchair and walked forward, and the three bodyguards... followed behind in a daze, always feeling that his duties and work had been taken away.

After getting into the car, Xiao Wangjun seemed to finally feel the belated exhaustion, and the exhaustion from getting off the stage was only revealed at this time.

"I'm not going to the company anymore. I'm going back to sleep. How about you?"

Bai Yuezhi paused, and said, "I still have some business to attend to, so I'll send you back first." "

Well, I'll sleep, call me when I arrive." Saying that, Xiao Wangjun directly closed his eyes.

Xiao Wangjun's various fighting methods were learned in the previous two lives. In the world where he died, he was a rich second generation, but he didn't have any hobbies for fitness, and fighting was very ordinary. Because of this, he really almost died in this world. world of the infected. If he wanted to survive, he had to become stronger. He learned how to kill and fight in the shortest time possible.

When he arrived in the interstellar world, he played mechs to the level of a professional fighter. But the current body is just a star after all, and the usual amount of exercise is fine, but not fighting. After taking over this body, he only uses his mental power to subtly transform it, and there is almost no other training. Tired, will be exhausted.

Soon, Xiao Wangjun fell asleep in the car.

Is it because you trust Bai Yuezhi? Not really, rather than trusting Bai Yuezhi, it's better to say that he doesn't worry about anyone doing harm to him while he is asleep, because he has a system to guard him. He can't trust systems that are not under his control. For example, in the first world, he has hardly had a good night's sleep. However, under his control, he can destroy the system at any time, or format the system, so he can give some trust, especially, this system is still afraid of death.

Therefore, Xiao Wangjun fell asleep quickly.

Naturally, Bai Yuezhi didn't know the existence of a system, so what fell into his eyes was Xiao Wangjun's trust in him, because of trust, he could sleep soundly and sleep so fast, and Bai Yuezhi's eyes gradually became complicated.

The car drove to Xiao Wangjun's home, Bai Yuezhi looked at the people who were still awake, paused, and woke them up.

It was easy for Xiao Wangjun to wake up, but Bai Yuezhi just yelled, and the other party opened his eyes, but, at the moment the other party opened his eyes, the sharpness in his eyes made Bai Yuezhi stunned.

Xiao Wangjun quickly realized that this was no longer the world of the infected, and the sharpness in his eyes was obviously seen by Bai Yuezhi.

However, Xiao Wangjun didn't care too much, he blinked, the sharpness in his eyes had faded away, then he yawned, looked out the window, "Are you there?"

Bai Yuezhi said softly, "Here we are "

"Okay, I'm getting off the car, you can go to work."

"...Well."

Xiao Wangjun got off the car neatly, without the slightest bit of reluctance, he really didn't look like... a person who pursued someone.

Bai Yuezhi's eyes fixed on Xiao Wangjun who got out of the car for a few seconds, and then he quietly ordered the driver to drive.

Xiao Wangjun took a shower after returning home, then went to bed and continued to sleep. This time, he slept quite darkly.

At five o'clock in the afternoon, Bai Yuezhi left the company. After hesitating for a while, he still came to Xiao Wangjun's place. One was to visit Bai Lele. Second, Xiao Wangjun played ten games in a row today. He didn't know if the other party was injured. Although, When I watched in the private room, I didn't see that the other party was injured, but the other party's exhaustion in the car did not lie.

Wen Nan didn't even know that Xiao Wangjun was back, she was in her son's room all the time, only when she saw Bai Yuezhi came and listened to him, did she know that Xiao Wangjun came back in the afternoon.

"So, is Mr. Xiao sleeping?"

"Yes, it should be." Bai Yuezhi asked, "Is dinner ready?"

"I'll call and ask."

Bai Qitian was in the house next door, answered the phone and quickly told his wife that dinner would be ready in half an hour.

After all, it's still early, and they usually have dinner at a little past six o'clock.

"Dinner is ready in half an hour." Wen Nan said to Bai Yuezhi. Suddenly, his eyes narrowed slightly, "Yuezhi, what's wrong with your mouth?

" Be careful and break it."

"Be careful next time." Wen Nan didn't doubt it, mainly because her eldest nephew has never had any close and ambiguous people around her for so many years, so she didn't think about any kind of relationship at all, "Le Le vomited twice in the afternoon, and I don't know if I have any appetite for dinner."

"Have you vomited?" Bai Yuezhi thought for a while, and said, "This is also one of the side effects that Mr. Xiao said, Third Aunt, don't worry too much."

Wen Nan had no choice but to nod, "Well, I really hope that the second stage can pass quickly."

Half an hour later, dinner was ready, but Xiao Wangjun didn't go downstairs.

In fact, Wen Nan didn't have much appetite, so he said, "I'm not hungry yet, just wait for Mr. Xiao."

Bai Yuezhi nodded, and after waiting, it was already eight o'clock.