Arc 3-182: The New Order of the End Times

On the second day, Nian Yunzhi came to the door early, and Xiao Wangjun hadn't gotten up yet, but Zhong Hai followed them.

Zhong Hai was unwilling to cooperate, but Xiao Wangjun agreed, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"When taking the brain, I don't know if you can feel the pain, it will be a little painful." The researcher said.

"I can bear a little pain, but if you dare to use the time of brain extraction to do something else, I will kill you, understand?" "Understood, understood." The researcher smiled, "Don't worry, no It will hurt you."

So, Zhong Hai cooperated and lay down on the bed.

The system said: "Host, will the research institute do more?"

"I don't know." Xiao Wangjun never dared to say that he can read people's hearts, although at present, the leader and his leadership team have shown that They are all quite friendly, but whether such friendliness is the essence of that leader, or whether he shows it on purpose, this has to be tested.

Therefore, when Zhong Hai went to the research institute, he deliberately did not follow.

The brain was removed, there were instruments, and it didn't take long before and after. Xiao Wangjun was indeed watching here, and if there was anything unusual, he would stop it.

However, such a thing did not happen after all.

Because, everything was as stated when Nian Yunzhi came here, except for what he wanted to get, there was nothing extra.

After Zhong Hai's brain was taken out, he got up from the experimental bench soon, and there was nothing wrong with him, so Zhong Hai snorted coldly.

After returning to the villa, Xiao Wangjun told everyone that he planned to go to country C.

Therefore, he agreed to the request for help from country C.

However, before that, Xiao Wangjun had to solve Luo Hanglin's problem. Luo Hanglin was publicly wanted because of the failed assassination last time, and the opponent lost a lot of luck points. Now, the opponent has lost 80 percent. The remaining less than 20% should be solved in one go.

Therefore, before that, Xiao Wangjun had to deal with the opponent first.

Maybe it was impossible for others to find Luo Hanglin when he was hiding, but for Xiao Wangjun, it was very simple.

With systematic positioning, Xiao Wangjun found Luo Hanglin easily. When Luo Hanglin saw Xiao Wangjun, his eyes were scarlet.

"It's you! It's all you!"

Xiao Wangjun smiled: "Yes, it's all me, otherwise, why do you think your actions will fail again and again?" He didn't pass by!

Luo Hanglin yelled and rushed towards Xiao Wangjun, Xiao Wangjun raised the corners of his mouth, and then beat Luo Hanglin to the ground.

Now, in this world, Xiao Wangjun is like an invincible BUG. How can he be afraid of Luo Hanglin's attack?

However, people still cannot be killed, so Xiao Wangjun disabled one of the opponent's abilities, leaving only one.

In this case, the opponent is of course stronger than the average person, but it won't be too strong.

We can't let him die, lest the world collapse and the task is useless. Anyway, the protagonist couldn't die in his hands, but since he wasn't that strong, someone else would take care of him.