Arc 2-131: Really Nervous

Back in her scooter, the heroine lay on the steering wheel and cried for a long time.

The system was telling Xiao Wangjun what happened to the heroine after returning home, and then said with emotion: "The heroine's family is also very patriarchal. I think the heroine has suffered a lot this time, but he The luck value of my luck has lost some more, and now we have seventy-five points of luck with us."

Xiao Wangjun was not surprised by this result.

"Host, do you think the hostess will close her flower shop?"

"It's okay to not have a flower shop. Although the other front room is not big, there are many things you can do. But no matter Capital is always needed to do anything, and now Xi Siyun lacks capital, maybe after being stimulated by her younger brother's incident, this person will think of other extreme methods."

The system is a little puzzled: "What other extreme methods?"

Xiao Wang Jun slightly hooked the corner of his mouth, "For example, mortgage your storefront for a loan."

The system has no eyes at this time, if it has eyes, it must be all lit up by now.

There is no problem if the mortgage can be repaid, but if it is not paid, then the facade house just bought may be gone!

Xiao Wangjun's prediction was not wrong, and he didn't know if he had studied the heroine thoroughly, because the other party really made such a choice. Originally, the heroine wanted to go to a regular banking institution, but that day happened to be Someone posted a small ad. When she saw that the interest on the loan and repayment on the small advertisement was much lower than that of the bank, the hostess suddenly became alert.

It can only be said that the heroine is still young after all, and she has never encountered such a thing before, so she thought that such a small advertisement and a bank are actually the same concept. But is it actually a concept? Surely not.

In order to save a little interest, the hostess chose the loan on the small advertisement, and then, a few months later, something went wrong.

Although the hostess has invested a lot in her flower shop, but these investments are far from getting the return that the hostess wants. When the flower shop is still losing money and it is becoming more and more difficult to find a source of customers, the hostess has to admit that the business of this flower shop is really difficult.

And at this time, the loan borrower came to the door, and it turned out that there was a problem in the contract dispute.

"Host, the hostess was tricked from the very beginning. She didn't even look carefully when she signed the contract. However, the hostess herself didn't study law. Even if she looked carefully, I might not be able to understand it. "The system chuckled, "Sure enough, you have to go to a formal institution to do this kind of loan business, but don't choose an unreliable place just because of such a little interest."

Xiao Wangjun slightly hooked the corner of his mouth.

When Mo Lian came back from get off work that night, he found that Xiao Wangjun seemed to be in a good mood. Although, in fact, the other party has always been in a good mood recently, he seemed to be in a better mood today.

So while eating, Mo Lianzhi looked at Xiao Wangjun and asked, "Is there anything good today? I think you're in a good mood."

Xiao Wangjun smiled and said a word of love: "After being with you , Am I in a bad mood someday?"

Mo Lianzhi blushed suddenly.

Although the two have been together for a long time, Mo Lianzhi is still relatively serious and rigorous, so he can't let go of certain topics at all.

It's the same on the bed, basically some actions are too intimate, and he can't help but blush.

This seems to have become a habit that cannot be changed, but Xiao Wangjun did not tell the other party that he really likes this habit.

At night, the two were really intimate and lingering together again.

Before he was about to fall asleep, Mo Lianzhi suddenly thought of something, and said in a daze, "I will be promoted to major general in a while... There is a banquet at home, will you come with me? You introduce everyone."

Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes slightly, and kissed Mo Lianzhi's forehead.

"As long as you don't mind, it's fine if it doesn't affect your career."

Mo Lianzhi responded by putting his arms around Xiao Wangjun's shoulders, pulling him towards him and kissing him, and then fell asleep in a daze. caught.

Xiao Wangjun raised the corners of his mouth, his eyes slowly fell on the red mole on the earlobe of the other party, and the look in his eyes became darker.

Is it an accident to meet this person again in this world, or... maybe I will be able to meet this person in the future world.

If it was the latter, Xiao Wangjun suddenly felt that this was a good thing.

......

So it has been barely maintained for three months, the heroine's loan is still not paid out, so the newly bought facade house on the heroine's side is mortgaged like this, go out and wait until the debts are paid off, The facade house that was originally bought for close to 1.9 million yuan turned out to be only 600,000 yuan in cash.

In less than a year, the heroine lost more than 1.3 million in business. Looking at the remaining 600,000 in savings, the heroine wanted to cry but had no tears.