Arc 1-76: Don't doubt your identity

It wasn't until Gu Anmin and Lin Sheng came to the door that Bai Yuezhi found out about Xiao Wangjun's operation, and he immediately went down from the office.

At this time, Xiao Wangjun was still in the laboratory, Gu Anmin's family and Lin Sheng's family arrived almost at the same time, and they were already in the reception room.

Although they are all a family of three, the family of three on Lin Sheng's side is much more cramped. When Bai Yuezhi appeared in the reception room in a wheelchair, the two families inside immediately looked over, and then, Gu's father took the lead to greet him, "Boss Bai, I have been waiting for a long time, I have been waiting for a long time."

After shaking hands, Bai Yuezhi realized that the time was set by Xiao Wangjun.

Gu's father looked at Bai Yuezhi hesitantly. Why did he feel that Boss Bai didn't seem to know about this matter? This... there is no misunderstanding, right? They didn't make a trip in vain, did they?

Logically speaking, Bai Yuezhi, the manager, shouldn't be ignorant of it!

Seemingly seeing Father Gu's hesitation and anxiety, Bai Yuezhi said lightly, "I'm not a doctor, and I don't know anything about the operation, but since I'm here, I hope the pharmaceutical company will be responsible to the end. Please wait a moment. I'll go invite Mr. Xiao."

Father Gu hurriedly sent Bai Yuezhi to the door.

Bai Yuezhi went to the laboratory. Here, he could go in directly. After passing through the external laboratory, he came inside and knocked on the door twice.

After a while, Xiao Wangjun came to open the door.

"Wangjun, two families are here, saying they are conducting surgical experiments." Bai Yuezhi looked at Xiao Wangjun firmly, "Do you know what's going on?"

"Well, the person I chose, theirs The situation is quite similar to yours, let's practice with them before operating on you."

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

Practice with them...?

Bai Yuezhi looked at Xiao Wangjun firmly: "Will there be... an accident? Isn't it enough to have those live animals?"

It's about people, and it's always easy to get involved in some lawsuits, especially for those two families, the Gu family among them, Bai Yuezhi also knows, if the only son of the Gu family has something wrong with the experiment... Bai Yuezhi thinks, It should be more troublesome.

"Of course not enough." Xiao Wangjun said as a matter of course: "Animals are used to practice proficiency, but there is still a big difference between animals and humans. As for the accident you mentioned...they will have accidents when they go to the hospital for surgery. The situation of these two people is already bad to a certain extent, in other words, they have no choice."

Xiao Wangjun's voice has become cold as he said: "There is no free lunch in the world, especially if I don't charge for it. If so, Good or bad, they have to accept it, otherwise, they can die, and I won't force them."

Bai Yuezhi was silent for a moment, then nodded lightly, "Okay, I see, then...how do they arrange it?"

" Contract If so, you can draft a copy, I trust you, and state that if the operation fails, it doesn't matter whether they are disabled or dead, and I have nothing to do with it."

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

This contract is a bit like an overlord's contract. After a few seconds of silence, Bai Yuezhi said, "How about sending it to you after I finish the contract? " Let someone set up an operating room where operations can be performed."

The instruments and the like have long been complete. Originally, it could be performed in the laboratory, but Xiao Wangjun doesn't like outsiders here. After thinking about it, it's better He decided to go to the villa where Bai Lele lived. The villa next door was bought by the Bai family before, and it's just in use now. Xiao Wangjun can't guarantee what will happen to these two patients in the end, but if he fails, or if he is not so successful, he will have to continue looking for experimental subjects, so the villa next door can also be used. "Do you need someone to decorate the villa?"