Arc 4-197: Earthshaking

Otherwise, after a detailed understanding of what was going on, at this moment, Xiao Wangjun walked in from the outside.

Du Lan waved his hand, telling everyone else to step back for now, and then looked at Xiao Wangjun.

"Bai Lu came out of the Prince's Mansion."

Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows, "Is that so? It's not too unexpected, you just received the news?"

"Did you know the news?" Du Lan asked back.

Xiao Wangjun nodded, "I know it."

He heard the system mention it, but at that time he was thinking about other things, so he didn't pay much attention to it.

"Now that he is beside the third prince, he seems to be quite popular. Bai Lu's identity has been abandoned by him, and now his name is Lu Bai."

Xiao Wangjun smiled, "It seems that he is not very If you want to hide your identity, the old emperor can't do it?"

Du Lan was stunned, then looked at the other party suddenly, "Why do you say that? What do you know?"

Xiao Wangjun sat down beside Du Lan with a smile, " Before you said that you supported the third prince, I felt that something was wrong at that time, whether it is the third prince or the crown prince, you would not support it, what you want is actually the ninth prince, right?"

Du Lan narrowed his eyes

"It's not hard to guess. The crown prince has always been self-serving, and he is irritable. All the so-called magnanimity is pretended, and there are too many shady methods in private. And that guy can use any means to achieve his goals, such as Speaking of assassinating Luo Jingheng, for example, if you don't help him with your life, he will get rid of you. You will definitely not take refuge in such a person. Even if you take refuge in the past, I am afraid that you will be liquidated when the prince becomes the emperor. On that day, the third prince's character was not much better, at most he was slightly better than our prince, if you plan for him wholeheartedly, you may not be able to escape being liquidated At that time, I didn't quite understand who you really want to support, but now I know, you want the Ninth Prince to take over, right?"

"...You are right." Du Lan no longer denied it.

Xiao Wangjun laughed again, "The Ninth Prince was your plan all along, but since I intervened, have you really changed your mind?" Du Lan didn't speak, just looked at Xiao Wangjun.

"It seems that I haven't decided to change my mind, but I already have such an idea, so I'm making two preparations, right? If it weren't for a chance today, I wouldn't know that the economic lifeline of the entire Kyoto is actually controlled by you. , except for the capital, I am afraid that most of the world's economic lifelines are controlled by you, right?" When he said this, Xiao Wangjun had an obvious smile, and a sense of pride in that tone was overwhelming.

The expression on Du Lan's face almost froze, and the pupils of his eyes shrank slightly.

"Don't look at me like that." Xiao Wangjun smiled. "I didn't check you out on purpose, but I found it by chance, so if you and I work together, the probability of success must be 100%?"

"How did you find out?" After a while , Du Lan asked.

Xiao Wangjun shook his head, "The process is not important, anyway, the result is just this."

He couldn't tell the other party that the system found it, and the guy in the system is also busy now, so he monitored the entire capital, and then Naturally, it was discovered that the owner behind many shops was actually one person, so Du Lan's business is really too big, controlling half of the country.