Arc 2-108: Rich and Powerful

Xiao Wangjun did not respond to the system, he was not surprised by this.

Mo Lianzhi was born in such a family, and Fang Mingyan's own background is also very good. Her son did not bring anyone back to be a mother. As long as you respect your son, you won't do too much, even if you have some problems with the person your son chooses. Curious, and will not appear rashly.

Gu Heng and the others started to get busy. Compared to them, Xiao Wangjun, the boss, was really very free. He basically stayed at home for the next three days.

The system sometimes feels that its host really doesn't look like a young man, because the other party doesn't have the vitality of a young man at all, but if you think carefully about the several worlds the other party has experienced and the time they have stayed in those worlds, if you do the math , his host is indeed not a young man.

I seem to have heard of many taskers before, and they will get burnt out after doing too many tasks. Maybe their host is also burnt out. What's more, its host has never been very concerned about doing tasks.

This morning, just after Xiao Wangjun had breakfast, Mo Lianzhi called.

"Why are you calling at this time? You can come back tonight?" Xiao Wangjun yawned lazily and asked.

"Yes, you can go back tonight." Because the exercise will start in a while, and it will be over in the afternoon, and he can go back.

The problems that arise during the exercise, the problems that are discovered, and other problems, all need to be dealt with tomorrow, and he doesn't have to stay with the troops tonight.

"That's fine, when you come back tonight, we'll go out and have a good meal." Xiao Wangjun said with a smile.

Mo Lianzhi naturally agreed, and after the two of them spoke a few more words, someone knocked on Mo Lianzhi's door, so Xiao Wangjun said goodbye to him.

Maybe it's because Wu Lianzhi is coming back tonight, so Xiao Wangjun is in the mood to go out, or maybe it's because after all, after three days at home, Xiao Wangjun is somewhat interested in going out.

The capital is indeed very big, but the air quality is really not that good. Although there are artificial sprinklers everywhere, it is said that artificial rainfall will often come, and the greening and the like should be done well, but compared to other The city, the air quality in this city is not as good as other places.

Maybe it's because of the dust.

It is said that in autumn, especially after winter, the smog in the capital will be very serious.

Moreover, the humidity in this capital is relatively serious, which is not very friendly to some people with joint diseases. Fortunately, Xiao Wangjun is also young now, and has no joint problems. It's just that when I go out, I feel that I need to wear a mask.

So Xiao Wangjun took out the spare mask in his pocket and put it on directly. He didn't have a clear destination, so he asked the driver to drive the car to the central area. Naturally, all his bodyguards, drivers, etc. were brought here, and those people now live in the same community.

But their house was rented, and they just rented a house near Mo Lianzhi. Usually, when Xiao Wangjun didn't go out, they just stayed at home, or guarded at Mo Lianzhi's downstairs. Compared with Sioux City, whether they are bodyguards or drivers, their jobs are much easier.

Xiao Wangjun would call them only when he was going out, or when he needed them.

After getting off the car at this time, Xiao Wangjun stood on the side of the road and took a look, then walked into a shopping mall casually. Naturally, the things sold in shopping malls are not much different from shopping malls in other regions. At most, there will be more things or more complicated types.

Xiao Wangjun is not a person who likes to go shopping. After walking around the lower floors and buying some small things, he left from the mall.

Walked through two streets, and then entered the street park here.

There happened to be a magic show in the park today, so there are more people gathered here, and many children can be seen. However, because it is not a weekend, the children here are generally relatively young, and they don't even go to school. Most of them were brought by their parents, most of them were elderly.

This is the norm in today's society. Generally, parents work outside, and the elderly take care of their children at home.

Xiao Wangjun was not interested in magic performances, so he just found a cool chair from a distance and sat down. From here, you can barely see a little performance on the magic stage, but not much, because there are too many people around the magic stage.

Xiao Wangjun's expression was a bit languid, and suddenly when he glanced over, his eyes narrowed.

If he read it correctly, there was a person in the crowd who seemed to be holding a knife in his hand, and that person was approaching in one direction...

Soon, Xiao Wangjun identified the person's target.

It should be a pair of grandparents and grandchildren. The grandfather looks a bit old. He may be around 90 years old and leaning on a cane. He can't walk very steadily, and the grandson next to him seems to have passed away a long time ago. At the age of school, at least eight or nine years old, the height is quite tall.

The little boy was supporting his grandfather, and although the two grandparents were also around the magic stage, they were actually a bit far away from the magic stage, and they probably weren't very interested in magic, and they didn't talk to other people. Everyone is crowded, and it is just an occasional glance at the magic table. The grandparent and grandson were talking, but they didn't notice the approach of the man.

The man's knife was hidden in the cuff, only a small point was exposed. If it wasn't for Xiao Wangjun's sensitivity to people's aura and some murderous intentions after passing through the world of the first infected person, he might not have been able to spot the person holding a knife like an ordinary person. The system followed Xiao Wangjun's gaze, obviously also seeing the situation over there. "Host, that person is holding a knife. This is about to assassinate. Host, will you take action?"

The system asked, but he was not sure at all whether his host would take action. After all, the other party is really not a kind person, let alone a nosy person. If there is no benefit, it is really normal for the other party to choose to stand by and do nothing.

"Look at that old man. Although he is indeed very old, that crutch is probably worth tens of thousands." The system was taken aback for a moment, and scanned towards the old man.

"It seems that he is indeed wearing a brand name, but it is a very low-key big brand. The kid wears it pretty well. The pair of shoes on his feet are not very eye-catching, but it is estimated to cost tens of thousands." The system sighed: "So Host, if you want to help them save such a pair of grandparents and grandchildren, it is estimated that even if it is a thank you fee, you will be given a lot. If this is still powerful, wouldn't the host have an extra door in this capital?"

"You really know how to think." Xiao Wangjun sneered.

The system didn't know what it said was wrong, so it was as quiet as a chicken, forget it, anyway, the host's goal is just a task. This old man may not have any influence on the mission, let him go.

The system quieted down, and at this time the person holding the knife had already approached the grandparents and grandchildren, and the other party's fingers had already moved, and at this moment, Xiao Wangjun also moved.

Everything just happened in an instant.

Just as the man stretched his hand forward, a scalpel pierced his wrist directly from behind, and the man let out a scream, and the knife in his hand fell to the ground.

The faces of the grandparents and grandchildren suddenly changed. The old man directly blocked his grandson behind him. As for the assassins before, those who came running from all directions should be secret bodyguards. Judging from their running posture, these people must be from the army.

It seems that the system is really right, the grandparents and grandchildren are not only rich, but also powerful.

Otherwise, how could so many military backgrounds be their bodyguards? In particular, these people who came here were quite young, and they should not be old enough to retire. In other words, these people may be serving in the military, which further proves that this old man is not simple.

The speed of those bodyguards was very fast, and when the screaming man was about to attack for the second time, he had already been rushed to the ground by one of the first ones.

The man on the ground wrestled with the bodyguard who rushed over for less than half a minute, and then he was completely subdued. The rest of the people had already surrounded the group, looking around warily, the crowd was already in chaos.

However, because the one holding the knife has been subdued, and it seems that there is no other danger here, at least there is no other danger, so although the crowd is flustered and chaotic, it has not yet reached the point where people are crowded and trampled. It's just that many old people instinctively dragged their children and hurried towards the exit of the park, fearing that if they ran late, they would be innocent.

Looking at the scalpel on the man's wrist, the bodyguards all looked stern.

Apparently, they're also looking for whoever fired the scalpel earlier.

But these bodyguards hurried over here after hearing the sound after something happened here, so they didn't see the direction of the scalpel before. The chair where Xiao Wangjun was sitting was actually quite far from the grandparents and grandchildren, and the bodyguards couldn't find the person who fired the scalpel all of a sudden.

The young boy was in shock, but overall he seemed calm. The old man patted the back of his grandson's hand, "Okay, it's all right, don't be afraid."

"Whose is that scalpel?" asked the little boy, looking around.

The old man also wanted to know this question very much. If it wasn't for the flying knife, he and his grandson would be in danger.

The old man immediately said: "Find the person who saved us."

The bodyguards nearby responded immediately, although Xiao Wangjun's side was a little far away from here, but after he really started looking for someone, his side was too leisurely The gesture immediately entered the eyes of those people.

A bodyguard has already walked towards this side.

The bodyguards who came over had wary eyes, not aimed at Xiao Wangjun, but at everyone, after all, something happened just now.

Just when the bodyguard came to Xiao Wangjun, before he could speak, Xiao Wangjun took the lead and said: "You guys are not qualified to be bodyguards, and you let your employer be so far away from you, what is really going to happen? If you don't, you probably only have time to collect the corpse."

The military bodyguard who came over suddenly focused his eyes sharply.