Arc-1-15: Maybe I Didn't Wake Up

Bai Lele watched Xiao Wangjun making coffee slowly and smoothly, with an indescribable charm in his movements. It should have been a beautiful movement, but for some reason, Bai Lele felt that there was something indescribable in it.

At this moment, suddenly the door of one of the rooms was opened, and a person walked out from it. Bai Lele looked over there and saw Su Xing coming out of it.

When Su Xing saw a child, he was also slightly taken aback.

The two people, one big and one small, looked at each other, and Su Xing was the first to show a smile. When he was about to ask something, Xiao Wangjun came out with a coffee cup.

Su Xing looked at Xiao Wangjun again.

Although Su Xing didn't know Bai Lele, he definitely knew Xiao Wangjun. Although he didn't have much contact with each other before, but he was in the same entertainment circle, Xiao Wangjun was still quite popular, so that It is recognized that the face is awake.

"...Xiao Wangjun?" Su Xing felt very puzzled because of the acquaintance. Of course he knew about the fact that he was drugged yesterday, and he also knew that he was saved in the end, and the person who saved him was actually Xiao Wangjun?

It's just that the two of them didn't meet each other before...

Xiao Wangjun sat down with a coffee cup in his hand, he glanced at Su Xing, and smiled slightly.

"Su Yingdi, don't worry about it. I just happened to meet Su Yingdi yesterday. I thought Su Yingdi needed help, so I brought you back. Since Su Yingdi is awake, I can inform your manager to come pick you up." "

Yesterday Thank you so much." Su Xing quickly thanked.

"You're welcome, it's just a matter of raising your hands."

Su Xing exchanged a few more pleasantries, and then quickly took the phone aside to call the manager.

Bai Lele took a look, Su Xing looked at Xiao Wangjun again.

Xiao Wangjun ignored Bai Lele's gaze, enjoying his coffee slowly.

After Su Xing made the phone call, he came over to chat with Xiao Wangjun. He was on someone else's territory, so he couldn't ignore his master.

Su Xing, who is from the entertainment industry, originally thought that if he took the initiative to chat with people, then the chat would definitely go on happily.

However, this is not the case for Yuxi.

Su Xing talked about a script, which was written by the director Qi Fanzhi. At this time, he proposed this script to repay Xiao Wangjun for saving him yesterday.

Su Xing mentioned a male lead in this script.

Although he is only the second male lead, Qi Fanzhi's reputation is too great, let alone the second male lead, even if it is only a small supporting role in it, it will attract the attention of many people. It can be said that any role directed by Qi Fanzhi is Many people in the circle will also grab it if they break their heads.

Su Xing has already confirmed that he will play the leading role in the film. Even with his current status, it will be difficult to win the role of the leading role after he has won the role of the leading role. If it is brought up, it will naturally have its own way.

Su Xing had already gone through the solution he was going to solve in his mind, but he didn't expect to get stuck at the first step.

"I'm sorry, Brother Su. I'm afraid I don't have time. I'll join the group in a day. It's a new play directed by Shen Wangqi."

Compared with a great director like Qi Fanzhi...there is actually no comparison.

Even if the contract is signed, it's not that the actor's repentance has not been dealt with, and it won't have any impact. He thought it wasn't something to worry about.

After several seconds of silence, Su Xing said hesitantly, "Is... the male lead?"

Even if it is the role of the male lead, it is nothing compared to Qi Fanzhi's play.

"No." Xiao Wangjun took a shallow sip of coffee, "It's the villain inside."

Su Xing: "..."

Su Xing almost wanted to wipe his face.

Xiao Wangjun then explained: "It's quite interesting."

Su Xing: "..."

He was a little speechless, because it was interesting, so he didn't want to take on Qi Fanzhi's play?

Thinking of the matter of repaying his favor, Su Xing came up with another solution, that is, if it was only Shen Wangqi's villain, maybe he didn't need to shoot much time to focus on his scenes, which is not the same as Qi Fanzhi's side. Here comes the conflict.

As for whether Shen Wangqi will agree, Su Xing said that he can solve it, and he will definitely not let Xiao Wangjun have any bad influence.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Wangjun shook his head again, and smiled apologetically at Su Xing.

"I'm sorry, Brother Su, I plan to set up a pharmaceutical company in the near future, and I'm probably going to be busy, so I don't have time to take on other plays besides Director Shen's."

Su Xing's expression was blank at first, then it became dazed.

What does it mean to plan to set up a pharmaceutical company in the near future?

Are you sure you didn't say something wrong, it's a pharmaceutical company and not an entertainment company?

"...Pharmaceutical company?"

Xiao Wangjun nodded with a smile, "Yes, it will be established soon. If there is a ribbon-cutting ceremony, Brother Su must be invited then."

Su Xing: "..."

He felt that he might be a little out of date wake.