Arc 3-143: Hitting the Luck

When Xiao Wangjun and Yu Hengzhi came out of the room together, Lao Mao and the three of them acted... well, very calm.

It's as if nothing special happened, but if you pay attention carefully, you can find that they are paying close attention to... Yu Hengzhi.

Well, for a whole day and night, can their boss's body bear it? Although everyone is a supernatural person now, and their boss is already very strong physically, but...it seems that they have never seen their boss with anyone before, not to mention men or women, so...will Can't bear it?

After all, some things have nothing to do with the strength of one's own body.

Yu Hengzhi didn't notice the scrutiny of his subordinates, he was silent, what else could he say?

Can only be silent.

After eating this late breakfast, everyone set out on the road. They have arrived in T city now, but they have just entered the township department below T city.

The entire T city is a third-tier city in Huaguo, and its geographical scope is still very large.

Suddenly, a figure rushed out from the side of the road, it was a woman holding a child.

The old cat stepped on the brakes, and the woman knelt in front of the car with the child in her arms, "Please, please give me some delicious food, please give me some delicious food, my child is going to starve to death."

The old cat snorted coldly Cry, when he can't see the others hiding behind? You have to ignore it and step on the gas pedal. Anyway, this woman was killed because she asked for it.

However, at this moment, Xiao Wangjun said: "Throw away some food, throw away more."

In a word, all the other people in the car looked at Xiao Wangjun.

Is Brother Xiao such a warm-hearted person? This... doesn't seem to be it!

It's not that I haven't encountered any difficulties with other people along the way, but I haven't seen them Brother Xiao really help anyone!

Yu Hengzhi was silent for a while, and said: "There is someone behind, this woman should have been thrown out on purpose, if you want to help her..."

Xiao Wangjun laughed, and interrupted

Yu Hengzhi with a smile, "Hengzhi, Have I ever given you the illusion that I am kind?"

Yu Hengzhi paused for a moment, but... really not.

Although, he never intentionally hurt anyone.

However, kindness... seems to be absent.

The old cat blinked, "Brother Xiao, then you want to..."

"It's just not pleasing to see those people behind, I don't like people hiding behind." Xiao Wangjun said lazily.

So, in the back, the mountain ghost opened the window and threw a lot of supplies down.

Immediately, a lot of people rushed out beside her, but the first ones who rushed out were just like that woman, who looked like refugees.

Xiao Wangjun said: "My young master is in a good mood today, throw away more and let them eat more."

So the mountain ghost happily lost a lot, anyway, there is nothing to feel bad about, these supplies are all from the bald man Got it from the car.

I didn't collect it hard by myself, so I really don't feel bad.