Arc 3-151: Brother Xiao is better

Obviously after they left, Xiao Wangjun and the others on his side quickened their speed.

It wasn't long before they saw what the monster looked like.

The old cat's eyes widened, "Is this a giant mutated toad? I think I just watched a movie. The mutated toad looks like this. It's really huge, but the toad eats mice. No wonder the mice are so big. Afraid of becoming like that."

The giant mutated toad in front of him is really very big, and the cancerous tumors on his body can be seen very clearly. Those tumors should be full of venom, and Xiao Wangjun and the others have already seen many corpses around the body of this big toad. Many parts of those corpses were black, and they looked like they were poisoned, and now the big mutated toad was devouring the corpses.

The mouth of this mutated giant toad is really quite big, basically two mouthfuls can eat up an entire human corpse. And the other party's appetite was also very good, just in the short time that Xiao Wangjun and the others came here, this mutant giant toad had already eaten several people.

That big toad had something to eat, so it didn't pay any attention to Xiao Wangjun's group not far away.

After observing the big toad eating for a while, Xiao Wangjun began to assign tasks according to the energy information about the crystal nucleus provided by the system: "I observed it, and the weakness of this big toad lies in the opponent's two Only one eye, as for any other place, bullets basically have no effect. The three of you, old cat, just need to stand at a distance and snipe at each other's eyes. In other words, the energy crystal nucleus of this toad You should be quite useful, I am here to assist you with mental powers, as for how you fight the opponent, I believe I don't need to arrange it." Everyone nodded

Then, the action begins.

Yu Hengzhi took the lead in blowing a wind blade. Since the big toad's weakness lies in the eyes, Yu Hengzhi's wind blade condensed into a cone and went straight towards one of the big toad's eyes.

The big toad didn't look at the opponent's size, but the opponent's movements were not clumsy at all. The awl didn't reach the opponent's eyes for a split second, but the big toad had already reacted and dodged to the side.

The big toad successfully dodged the thorn, and Xiao Wangjun didn't move. In fact, if he had used mental power to assist him just now, the big toad would have been injured, but Yu Hengzhi's current strength is still weak Some, so he wants to let the opponent improve under a relatively extreme training.

Therefore, in this battle, unless Yu Hengzhi was in danger, he didn't plan to move.

On the other side, when Nian Yunzhi and the others were walking this path, they felt a little uneasy, and they were also full of doubts.

But they still did what Xiao Wangjun said, and they did see a lot of rooms with closed doors coming from here. It was only until Xiao Wangjun had already confronted the monster over there, so they didn't recommend making some noise here. Some soldiers knocked on the door directly, and some soldiers shouted outside. "We are soldiers. We are here to rescue. If there are any survivors, come out quickly."

Of course, they would not call Lin Maochun's name directly. If they encounter some anti-social people, they may know that they are rescuing Lin Maochun. directly to people.

Things like this may not happen when the end of the world comes.

After Nian Yunzhi and they yelled this, some doors were opened, and a group of people came out one after another. These were the people who hid in when they encountered the big toad before.