Arc 1-84: Come out all over the Internet

No matter what the bodyguard thought, after Xiao Wangjun was finally not sleepy, he started his enthusiasm for acting.

The response from the advertisement was very good, and his popularity on the Internet is very high now, so Xiao Wangjun hit the iron while the iron was hot and accepted a variety show.

The name of this variety show is "Come to My House on Sunday."

In fact, it is to record the stars' rest days. Shoot the environment of stars at home, work or leisure.

One of the most important reasons why Xiao Wangjun chose it was that it was a live broadcast, not a recorded broadcast. Although he heard that celebrity live broadcasts are easy to overturn, he was too lazy to wait. When the popularity started, continuing the popularity was his chosen strategy.

Moreover, this variety show only takes one day, which is very good.

Although Xiao Wangjun has now decided to develop in the entertainment industry, he himself is not very interested in this career, so, to put it bluntly now, he is just taking shortcuts. He knew that works were essential if he wanted to truly enshrine the gods. However, before you have a work, at least you have to make your popularity known to the whole people, right?

Now, he is completing the first steps... Everyone knows it.

Naturally, there are no people who hack him on the Internet, but he has made contributions to human beings, dared to hack him, or hacked him for others... Unless you are not found out, otherwise, it must be The lawyer will tell you until you are bankrupt.

There was a precedent that the person who blackmailed him paid a heavy price. Basically, some black people don't dare to act recklessly on Xiao Wangjun's body now. They really don't have such a hard head.

Therefore, Xiao Wangjun now has a very clear plan for his future.

The director of this variety show is called Li Cheng, and he is naturally happy that a popular star like Xiao Wangjun will join him. One day later, it will be Saturday, and we have made an appointment that the program crew will come over that morning.

The house, of course, was Bai Yuezhi's house.

Bai Yuezhi said: "Then I'll avoid it first, I'll spend the night elsewhere tomorrow night."

Xiao Wangjun looked at Bai Yuezhi in surprise, "Why do you want to avoid it?"

Bai Yuezhi looked at Xiao Wangjun silently, without saying a word.

Xiao Wangjun quickly realized something, and smiled, "Are you afraid of making it public?"

Bai Yuezhi shook his head, "I have nothing to fear, it's just your current identity... If you make it public, I'm afraid you will be recruited."

After all, it's not Anyone can accept men and women.

Xiao Wangjun said indifferently: "Normal blackness doesn't matter. I can't make people all over the world like me. You don't have to avoid it. People will know about it sooner or later."

Bai Yuezhi looked at Xiao Wangjun firmly, and for a moment , smiled, "Well, don't avoid it."

That day at five o'clock in the morning, the program team arrived. For the sake of the program effect, the program team had told Xiao Wangjun that they would go in directly that day, and Xiao Wangjun promised Otherwise, the bodyguard will wait to open the door.

So, the program team knocked on the door softly, and the bodyguard opened the door, looking at the protagonist who was definitely not disturbed by the sleeping in the bedroom.

"May I know which room our Brother Xiao sleeps in?" the staff member asked.

The bodyguard said: "The second room on the left upstairs."

The staff deliberately smiled and said under the camera: "Where is Brother Xiao's sleeping face, I wonder if his fans have seen it? After a while, Brother Xiao's fans are afraid I have to scream!"

In the live broadcast room, in order to watch the scene of idols waking up early, many fans who had been waiting early had already gathered, and they were posting barrage on the screen, which filled the screen.

【Death is worth it! Brother Xiao's sleeping face! 】

【Brother Xiao, my male god, his sleeping face must also be very fairy! 】

The program team carefully pushed open the door, and the camera turned directly to the bed. Then, the camera boy shook his hand in fright, and the camera had an obvious sense of shaking.

Can you not be scared? Can?

Who can tell them! Why are there two people on the bed! And it's people who hug each other! Even if two people are covered with quilts, but one is hugging the other, can it still not be seen?

The live broadcast room froze for a moment, and then went crazy.

【who's that person? ]

[I seem to have seen it on the red carpet, didn't you mean, it's just Brother Xiao's friend? 】

【Do you hug your friends like this when you sleep with them? 】

【Crazy! I'm mad! Brother Xiao is in love! 】

【Crazy, crazy, that person...Camera, hurry up, what are you shaking, let us see more about what that person looks like, which little goblin hooked our Brother Xiao away! 】

The live broadcast room is really crazy, and the director is going crazy too. Is this a live broadcast accident? Absolutely, right? This Mr. Xiao must not have forgotten that there will be a program team coming to the door today, right? Damn, this is the whole network coming out!

"...Go out." Bai Yuezhi opened his eyes, and glanced coldly towards the camera.

Immediately, the cameraman shook his hand again, and then, the program team went out.

The director's head is going to be bald, this is a live broadcast accident, an absolute live broadcast accident! What to do now?

The studio is crazy, crazy, crazy.

[The voice of the little brother just now was quite nice. ]

[Mom, my ears seem to be pregnant, damn it, although Brother Xiao is my husband, yes, but I can have one more husband. ]

[I don't know who that person is, who can tell the sisters the specific identity of that person. ]

[I'm wondering whether Brother Xiao came out on purpose, or... He forgot that there will be a program team coming to the door today. ]

[Good question, I also really want to know this question. 】

After five minutes, the door opened, Xiao Wangjun opened the door, and the staff smiled awkwardly: "Brother Xiao...you're awake..."

Xiao Wangjun yawned, "You guys came so early, Come in, we have to wash up, do you want to shoot?"

Staff: "..."

Director: "..."

No, still filming? Isn't it an accident? Could it be that this guy really wants to come out online?

This is too bold!

After Xiao Wangjun asked, he turned around and went back.

There are two bathrooms on the left and right of the bedroom, and Xiao Wangjun walked into the one on the right. He and Bai Yuezhi both have two sets of toiletries in the two bathrooms, so it doesn't matter which one you enter.

Today we wash together, so we entered one of them separately.

The camera followed Xiao Wangjun to the bathroom where he washed, his appearance was really good, even without makeup, even if he was doing the most ordinary things that everyone would do in the morning, but on him, you can see Bring out a sense of beauty...

The live broadcast room is full of barrage.

[Brother Xiao, please answer us quickly, who was that little brother just now? ]

[Brother Xiao, why didn't you wash up with the little brother just now? 】

The staff is temporarily not sure whether these questions can be conveyed to Xiao Wangjun, so they pretended not to see them.

After washing up, Xiao Wangjun closed the door, changed into casual clothes with Bai Yuezhi and went downstairs.

The casual clothes of the two of them... It's obviously a couple's outfit, and suddenly, the live broadcast room screamed even more.

When they got downstairs, Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi jogged together, and the camera followed them.

The live broadcast room was screaming again.

[It's so romantic, let's run together in the morning! ]

[Two men, aren't you disgusting? I'm disgusted to death, okay? 】

[If you're disgusted, just go, and I didn't force you to be here. ]

[That is, there are a lot of homosexuals now, okay? Some people just don't make it public. Anyway, I think it's very courageous for Wang Jun to do this. Wang Jun, mother supports you! 】

Everything was said, Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi ignored it. After jogging, the two returned home to rest and then had breakfast.

When everyone in the live broadcast room saw the breakfast on a long dining table, they all turned into lemon juice.

[Is this the life of the rich? Breakfast is not one or two, but a dining table! This dining table, still! That! what! big! 】

【It's sour, it's sour, when can my breakfast be on such a scale, isn't this the treatment of an emperor? 】

The staff member asked: "Brother Xiao's breakfast...is it this rich every day?"

Xiao Wangjun nodded, taking it for granted: "The taste is different every day, prepare more, and you can have everything you want. Unless I Just tell me what to do last night, otherwise there will be so much."

"I can't finish it, will it be a waste?" the staff continued.

"No." Xiao Wangjun pointed to the door, "There are a lot of people in the family, and they all eat."

Then the camera panned to that side, very well, they are all bodyguards.

The live broadcast room was silent for a second, and went crazy again.

[The ones just now are bodyguards, right? ]

[A lot of bodyguards! Brother Xiao is rich now, right? ]

[Hope Pharmaceutical Company, all I know is that you can't buy health medicines over there! I can't buy anything! Moreover, death is expensive! 】

After breakfast, Xiao Wangjun and Bai Yuezhi sat on the sofa, Xiao Wangjun said, "I'll make some coffee later, do you want to drink it?" Bai Yuezhi nodded, he is in good health now, what about drinking coffee? It can no longer affect him, and he won't feel uncomfortable anymore, so he sometimes drinks a cup of coffee with Xiao Wangjun.

【Brother Xiao, do you want to make coffee? I really want to be a coffee machine, if only Brother Xiao could cook me. ]

[Wake up upstairs, stop dreaming, okay? The rightful owner of the family is still sitting there! ]

[I haven't seen Brother Xiao making coffee yet, I want to see, Brother Xiao is so handsome, he must be so handsome making coffee! 】

【Surprisingly handsome! ]

After a while, Xiao Wangjun went to make coffee. At this moment, on the coffee table, Xiao Wangjun's cell phone rang.

Bai Yuezhi glanced at it, it was Omi, so he turned to the kitchen and said, "Omi's phone."

"You put it on speakerphone," Xiao Wangjun said.

Bai Yuezhi paused, glanced at the machine, and pressed the speakerphone without saying anything.

Bai Yuezhi originally wanted to remind Omi of the live broadcast here, so that Omi would not say anything, but it was still too late, as soon as the call was connected, he said excitedly: "Boss, boss, come quickly, someone just now How about challenging Zhuzhu, haha, that idiot of Cisco, he thought that Zhuzhu was the old Zhuzhu, but compared with Zhuzhu's XXXX speed, Zhuzhu even attacked, and he was still on the outer wall, haha, that idiot !"

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

Bai Yuezhi helplessly supported his forehead.

Program group: "..."

The live broadcast room was quiet for a moment, and then someone said cautiously: "Does anyone know if the XXXX he mentioned is the XXXX I understand?"

"If nothing else, your understanding is correct , but... maybe they were joking."

Are you kidding? I don't think so.

"We're live broadcasting." Bai Yuezhi couldn't help the people over there speaking even more shockingly, and hurriedly said.

"Live broadcast?" Omi exclaimed.

Bai Yuezhi thought, this person finally realized that he had caused trouble, so he heard the other party say: "Good idea, such a stupid person, he should use the live broadcast method to embarrass him in front of the people of the world!"

Afterwards of Bai Yue: "..."