Arc-1-10: Su Han

No wonder Lin Hang's tone was so complicated. He recalled yesterday morning when he went to Wu Cheng's company by himself.

At first, he was stopped in the lobby of the company because he didn't make an appointment. Then, he called Wu Cheng according to the business card given by Xiao Wangjun. After learning that he was Xiao Wangjun's manager, Lin Hang Then I saw that Mr. Wu came down to meet him in person.

This Mr. Wu looks greasy at first glance, the kind with evil intentions. In the entertainment circle, Lin Hang has seen too many people like this, so he has some doubts about whether Xiao Wangjun's so-called threats and being threatened are joking, but they are actually nurturing and being nurturing.

However, soon, Lin Hang knew that this was a real threat and being threatened, because after Lin Hang was led into the president's office, Wu Cheng asked with a very good attitude: "Broker Lin came here because Mr. Xiao has What orders?"

Orders? Just this word made Lin Hang's expression subtle for a moment, he restrained his mood, and quickly said: "Mr. Wu, it's like this, Wang Jun said that there are some problems with the contract with the company now, and the company is not good for his development, so I want to terminate the contract. It's just that Wang Jun's reputation is not small now, and I'm afraid he won't let him go, so I want to ask Mr. Wu to help him. Wang Jun wants to set up his own studio..."

Lin Hang said so at that time, his posture was a little low. After all, he was asking for help. He thought that this greasy Mr. Wu might ridicule him, or he would ask some conditions. However, this Mr. Wu immediately " "Hearty" smiled, "I want to terminate the contract, that's no problem, um, it's better to become my own studio, so that I can be more free, I support it very much, very much!"

Lin Hang: "..."

This Mr. Wu, are you so easy to talk to?

Then, Lin Hang heard Mr. Wu make a phone call directly. He heard the voice on the phone because the office was very quiet. Wu Cheng said: "Mr. Chen, I am Wu Cheng. Mr. Xiao Wangjun wants to terminate the contract. I will send someone to deal with this matter in a while." Mr. Chen over there was surprised: "Mr. But our company is developing very well and an artist with great potential, how can we terminate the contract? We..."

"Mr. Chen." Wu Cheng interrupted the other party impatiently, "I'm not discussing this matter with you, I'm just telling you that you know my reputation in the industry, I'm just telling you, you don't Of course it's okay to promise, but I'll keep an eye on you from now on, you'd better make sure that all the artists in your company are clean, drugs, gold masters, these things that will ruin your company, they won't even touch them , otherwise..."

"Don't."

Mr. Chen over there was startled and angry, but he suppressed his emotions and gave a dry laugh: "Mr. Wu, there is no need for us to go this far, right? We are all businessmen, so be kind." It is good to make money, right? Since Wang Jun wants to leave the company, I have no objection, but, Mr. Wu... can I ask Mr. Wu why he is helping Wang Jun so much?"

Lin Hang found that Wu Cheng was hearing this question His face was distorted, very ferocious, as if he recalled something very bad about Yuxi. Then, he heard Wu Cheng gritted his teeth and said, "It has nothing to do with you!"

After that, Wu Cheng hung up the phone viciously. Lin Hang was a little scared by Wu Cheng's vicious expression at the time, but when the other party turned his head to look over, he immediately turned into a smiling face. "Broker Lin, I'll ask my secretary to discuss the termination of the contract with you in a while. Mr. Chen will definitely agree to the peaceful termination of the contract! "

Lin Hang nodded grimly, "Okay, okay."

"For the studio, my secretary also understands this process very well, and I will leave it to her to deal with it." Wu Cheng continued with a smile. Familiar, very familiar? Why are you familiar with setting up a studio? Of course Lin Hang didn't dare to ask this question, so he could only nod his head again, and then, it was now.