Arc 2-112: Xiao Wangfeng is crazy

Gu Heng and the others were also very speechless, have you never seen such a boss before?

The company was established, but the boss didn't go, what is that?

Those new employees are also in a delicate mood. Is such a boss really reliable?

Soon, their boss proved to them with practical actions that although the boss is a little lazy and doesn't like to take care of things, he must be very reliable.

Because, their boss single-handedly brought in two big orders for their newly established company, so there is no need to worry about the company's annual turnover, okay? Gu Heng and the others are really curious. Their boss obviously has no connections in the capital. How could Fei Yue and Long Heng choose to cooperate with them?

This Feiyue and Longheng are quite famous even in the capital, right?

It's not that Gu Heng didn't ask his own boss, but their boss just looked at Shan and _[San-Xi] meaningfully, and told him that he hoped that such orders in the future would be brought by him, Gu Heng, and let the boss discuss it in person. Business, this can only represent the dereliction of duty of the employees.

Immediately, Gu Heng felt a little bad all over, is it so serious? Isn't it normal for the boss to come out to discuss business in person? Why, in the eyes of my boss, is this dereliction of duty? is it really like this?

In the end, Gu Heng could only promise that he would work hard.

Work hard to do everything by yourself, so that your boss can sleep with peace of mind.

In fact, it was really easy to get the lists of those two companies, four words: match what you like, that's all.

There is a system of cheating, and the hobbies and personalities of the list managers of the two companies can all be found out. Xiao Wangjun doesn't need to go out to understand them himself. After knowing their hobbies and weaknesses, he can take one of them. Quasi is a natural thing.

If it wasn't for the company to open up the situation first, he wouldn't be bothered about it.

He is the boss, not an employee. Shouldn't it be the salesmen below who work hard to create and work hard? He really believes that letting the boss do everything is the employee's dereliction of duty!

The two orders put the new company on track, so Xiao Wangjun became even more depressed as a matter of course.

Then, Xiao Wangjun received a call from Gu Heng. The other party was so excited that he was almost incoherent. The other party told Xiao Wangjun that just now, Su Yang chose them as the partner for the next season. Although it was only a quarter, but , as long as there is no problem with their company, the quarterly cooperation can naturally develop into an annual cooperation! And Su Yang, in the entire capital, is definitely a well-known big company!

Gu Heng now feels that he was hit by a pie falling from the sky.

"Su Yang?" Xiao Wangjun was also a little surprised, raising his eyebrows slightly.

"Yeah." Gu Heng was still very excited, "Su Yang's representative found them by himself, and they looked at the business plans released by our company, as well as the planning contract. They said that our philosophy is the same as that of They are very suitable, so I want to use our company to cooperate for a quarter. If both parties are satisfied after the cooperation, then we can develop a long-term cooperation. Mr. Xiao, I have already confirmed that it is indeed Su Yang's person, I I called Su Yang's official website and was transferred to their external contact, and confirmed that this is not a joke or a scam, and that person is Su Yang's representative."