Arc 4-190: What's wrong with you

Du Lan refused, Xiao Wangjun calculated the time and denied Du Lan's refusal.

"It's time to change it. It's not good to hold it under the gauze all the time. Do you want to cooperate or I will force it?"

Du Lan glared at Xiao Wangjun angrily, Xiao Wangjun was also used to it, and smiled and walked forward "Although I don't have much strength right now, I can change your medicine for you. Hurry up."

Du Lan finally said calmly, "I can do it myself."

Xiao Wangjun shrugged, "Okay."

Then , Xiao Wangjun lay back and fell asleep.

Du Lan was a little surprised that the other party gave up so quickly. He was a little too sensible, and even being sensible was a bit abnormal.

After a while, Du Lan changed his medicine and fell asleep.

This time, they didn't encounter any fierce beast attack again, both Xiao Wangjun and Du Lan had a good night's sleep, and it was almost noon when they woke up again.

It was rare that Du Lan was still sleeping, Xiao Wangjun raised the corners of his mouth when he saw this, and walked over directly.

Just when he was about to kiss the other party's lips, Du Lan suddenly opened his eyes, Xiao Wangjun didn't care, and still kissed him.

Du Lan pushed him hard, but when Xiao Wangjun decided to kiss, Du Lan's strength was really not enough.

Therefore, the kiss still fell on Du Lan's lips, and it became deeper and deeper.

Du Lan angrily pushed people hard, using his feet, but this also made the contact between Xiao Wangjun and Du Lan more and more. When Du Lan didn't realize it himself, his clothes A hand has been inserted.

"You...Xiao Wangjun...don't go too far!"

Du Lan grabbed the messy hand, but Xiao Wangjun didn't stop. This is an old driver. Soon, the T-shirt on Du Lan's body All faded down.

Xiao Wangjun's hands even wandered recklessly over the opponent's upper body.

Du Lan's body trembled slightly, and there was something extra in his eyes. He said coldly, "Xiao Wangjun, do you want to force it?"

Xiao Wangjun finally paused, looked at Du Lan, and met him. Du Lan's eyes were full of cold eyes... Xiao Wangjun's eyes became serious.

"I don't want to force it. I like you. It's natural to want to get close to you."

"Like?" Du Lan sneered, "In your world, is it so easy and cheap to like you?"

"I like it, no matter which world you are in, it will not be cheap, only you believe it or not." Xiao Wangjun said softly, took the clothes on the side, and put them on for Du Lan.

Du Lan turned away.

Xiao Wangjun smiled, circled Du Lan's body, and rubbed against the other's cheek, "I will be a good match, you can try."

Du Lan sneered coldly, and pushed Xiao Wang away.

This time Xiao Wangjun did not refuse, and let Du Lan push him away.

Du Lan walked outside, Xiao Wangjun picked up the coat of the other party, "Wait, put on the coat first."

Du Lan paused, Xiao Wangjun walked over from behind, and put the coat on Du Lan Leaving her body, Du Lan lowered her eyelids and pulled up the zipper herself.