Arc 1-66: Bai Yuezhi Comes

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin were excited and slightly chilled watching from the tree.

Excited, naturally because of the death of the enemy. The chills are also due to the death of the enemy. When Xiao Wangjun started to attack, they could no longer see the opponent's figure, they could only know that the opponent was shuttling through the bushes, but they couldn't see where the opponent was shuttling at all.

They were on this tree, they could only see the enemies falling one by one, and they could only see their screams in terror. It turned out that these people would also be panicked.

These executioners will also be afraid. When their own lives are threatened, these people are the same as others. Without the complacency they had when they were hunting them down, it was a pity that they could only stay in the tree instead of going down to participate in the battle together.

Finally, Xiao Wangjun's voice sounded, "Okay, come down."

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin immediately climbed down the tree.

"There are a lot of people, all the scalpels have been recovered, hurry up, there is too much movement here, and the rest of the people should arrive soon."

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin went to work immediately, just when the scalpels were still a little behind When it was time, Xiao Wangjun said: "Okay, continue to the original position, hurry up!"

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin looked serious, and immediately climbed up the tree.

Xiao Wangjun didn't bother to use those dirty scalpels that hadn't been cleaned. At the beginning, he put ten boxes of scalpels in the space, but now he only used one box. He would rather open a second box. Don't continue killing people with such a dirty scalpel.

When he had no choice, he certainly wasn't unable to make do with it.

However, now is not the time when you have no choice!

Xiao Wangjun didn't even look at the put away scalpels, and disappeared into the jungle in a blink of an eye.

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin just stayed in the tree, and before they even had time to hide, they saw armed soldiers appearing. Those armed soldiers who appeared obviously also found so many corpses underground, and all of them changed their faces greatly. .

There were really too many corpses in the ground. These armed soldiers all held their guns in their hands, and then there were angry curses.

At this time, the same situation as the last two games occurred, and armed soldiers fell one by one. This time, the gunshots were even more intense. Fortunately, those people were all terrified to a certain extent, coupled with the threat of death from time to time, and the companions around them fell one by one, none of them had Bai Tong and Zhou Lin hidden in the tree.

After more than ten minutes, Xiao Wangjun's voice sounded: "Okay, come down."

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin quickly climbed down, "Brother Xiao."

They both shouted at the same time, Zhou Lin of course followed Bai Tong shouted.

"Take back all the scalpels and get to work."

Bai Tong was already very experienced in this, after collecting all the scalpels, he cleaned and sterilized them.

This time they found a water source, although it was only water in a pit, but there were too many scalpels, and it would take too much water to clean them with mineral water, so they first washed the knives with the water in the pit, Then wash it a second time with mineral water, and then disinfect it.

It will be an hour later, and Xiao Wangjun has already killed a deer and skillfully skinned it. This time, he intends to eat barbecue.

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin watched Xiao Wangjun peel the skin and handle the internal organs so skillfully, for some reason, the soles of their feet felt slightly chilly.

They found a soil slope and set up a fire. Afterwards, Bai Tong and the others saw Xiao Wangjun take out several jars of spices from his backpack, and they couldn't help but fell silent.

Bai Tong suddenly remembered, he still doesn't know why Xiao Wangjun is here, is he here...to travel?

During the barbecue, Bai Tong and Zhou Lin wanted to help, but Xiao Wangjun refused.

Bai Tong thought that Xiao Wangjun was being polite, and was about to say something more, Xiao Wangjun said: "Your skills are definitely not very good, I don't want to poison my stomach."

Well, Bai Tong silently closed his mouth.

When Xiao Wangjun was grilling, Bai Tong still couldn't help asking: "I don't know why Brother Xiao is here..."

"Take a walk around and eat some game." Xiao Wangjun said lazily.

After killing so many people, his madness has completely passed. Now, his mind is clean, and he doesn't have any tyrannical desire to fall ill.

Bai Tong: "..."

Zhou Lin: "..."

It turns out that you can come to the border forest if you wander around casually, and you need to go to such a place to eat game.

It's because they know less.

It's also fortunate that Brother Xiao eats wild game in such a place, otherwise, they would have given their lives here today.

Thank you Brother Xiao for this hobby.

At this time, the system suddenly called the police: "Host, the electronic system has been detected, and those people are still alive. I have detected two electronic systems, and they are not far from here."

Xiao Wangjun Pause, "Report at any time."

"Yes!"

Before Xiao Wangjun was able to kill so many people, besides his own strength, it was also related to the system. If there is no system as an aid, then he can still kill those people, but not necessarily so fast, so, from this point of view, the system is quite useful.

The two armed soldiers approached this way, but neither Bai Tong nor Zhou Lin noticed anything unusual.

"Host, coordinates XXGXX, there are still 365 meters left."

"... 280 meters left."

"... 193 meters left."

The system reported one by one, Xiao Wang The action of grilling in Jun's hands continued, and then, his mental power combined with that of the system, and the two scalpels were thrown out at the same time.

"Ah!"

After two short calls, Bai Tong and Zhou Lin's expressions changed, and they quickly looked towards the source of the sound, holding the gun in their hands.

"Go and take back the scalpel." Xiao Wangjun said lightly.

Bai Tong and Zhou Lin looked at each other, and Qi Qi went there. When they saw the two armed soldiers maintaining the posture they were about to design, they fell silent.

If Xiao Wangjun hadn't taken the lead, then, with the sniper rifles in the hands of these two people, two of the three of them would have fallen. Those two... Brother Xiao might be able to hide, but they couldn't even get close. If you didn't notice it, you probably couldn't escape it.

So Brother Xiao saved them again.

It's not that Bai Tong and Zhou Lin's vigilance is so low, but that the distance between the two sides is really not close, especially since this is a wild jungle.

However, no amount of reasons can be said to be excuses. Bai Tong and Zhou Lin closed their eyes lightly, secretly deciding that they must be more vigilant here.

After cleaning the scalpel, Xiao Wangjun put the scalpel away.

More than one hundred scalpels are actually quite heavy. Although Xiao Wangjun's backpack is not small, it is full of so many scalpels. At this point, the bag was put aside, and finally, the barbecue was done.

Smelling the tempting fragrance, Bai Tong and Zhou Lin, who had been running for their lives, couldn't hold back their saliva.

I'm really hungry.

Xiao Wangjun kept the best meat, and distributed the rest. Bai Tong and Zhou Lin thanked them and started eating quickly.

Although it can only be torn by hand, the real young masters of the two big families dare to say that this is the best food they have ever eaten.

One, the rest of the life after the catastrophe.

Second, it is really hungry.

Three, the food is really delicious.

Three big men ate the whole deer, and finally, only the skeleton remained.

After eating enough , he drank water and rested for half an hour. Xiao Wangjun stood up, "Let's go."

Bai Tong immediately said, "Brother Xiao, let me carry your backpack."

Oppose, "Up to you."

Zhou Lin also wanted to help, but was rejected by Bai Tong. The other party had lost too much blood before. Although the bleeding stopped now, he was still an injured person. Of course, he couldn't let the other party touch his back. Such a heavy thing.

Zhou Lin didn't insist, but in his heart, he wished he could not calm down about the hemostatic medicine he took. He knew how his wound was. Although the bullet did not stay in it, such a wound must need to be stitched up. Now it is Just a simple bandage. Therefore, the only thing that can work is the hemostatic drug, which is really a good thing, but I don't know if this kind of drug can... be mass-produced.

...

Bai Yuezhi rushed to the border with the fastest speed.

Rescue has arrived, they were the first to arrive, and 3,000 troops entered the dense forest together, and then found some corpses.

First of all, the corpses of the soldiers on their side. The rescuers could not determine the exact number of people who entered the forest, so they could only find one corpse and send someone to carry it out.

Three thousand people was not even enough. Fortunately, the second batch of rescue arrived three hours later, and the second batch of people was also three thousand people.

The first batch of 3,000 people has moved out 15 comrades one after another. For these sacrificed comrades, everyone took off their hats and paid tribute, with a heavy heart.

The second batch of rescuers also followed into the forest. When Bai Yuezhi also rushed to the edge of the dense forest and joined the bodyguards, he saw a lot of people being carried out. Bai Yuezhi's heart sank. Are these people from Baitong's team?

Bai Tong, how is it now?

Xiao Wangjun who was also in this forest... what happened to the other party?

Bai Yuezhi clenched his hands into fists, and his nails almost sank into his flesh.

In this way, after another two hours, when the corpses of the enemies were brought out one after another, many people were shocked. Especially those who first discovered the bodies of these armed soldiers, they can be said to be the most shocked.

These people either had fatal stab wounds on the back of the head, or had fatal stab wounds on the front of the eyebrows, but whether it was the fatal wounds in the front or the fatal wounds in the back, it could be seen that they were all the same weapon.

When Bai Yuezhi saw the corpses of the armed soldiers who were taken out, his brows twitched, scalpel, this is the wound of the scalpel!

Xiao Wangjun, these people met Xiao Wangjun.

These people were killed by Xiao Wangjun, so what about Xiao Wangjun?

More and more corpses of armed soldiers were brought out, without Xiao Wangjun, without Bai Tong, Bai Yuezhi's heart was always clenched, he didn't dare to breathe a sigh of relief, he couldn't be sure of those two people without seeing them good.

At this moment, the phone of a bodyguard next to Bai Yuezhi rang.

The bodyguard was startled, Bai Yuezhi looked over quickly, the bodyguard almost hurriedly took out his mobile phone, saw Xiao Wangjun's number, his eyes lit up immediately, and he quickly picked it up.

"Mr. Xiao, is that you? Mr. Xiao."

Seeing the bodyguard's excited appearance, Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows slightly, and replied lazily: "Well, it's me. I came out of the forest and planned to go back."

The bodyguard He hurriedly said, "Mr. Xiao, Boss Bai is here, right next to me."

After saying that, the phone was in Bai Yuezhi's hands.

Xiao Wangjun was surprised now, Bai Yuezhi is here?