Arc 1-48: Who is the victim

When I came out of the Qin's company building, it was close to midnight, Xiao Wangjun was a little cold from the wind outside, so I avoided the monitoring and went to the bar to change back into my attire. When I was about to leave, a drunk The young man walked unsteadily and almost bumped into Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun avoided it, so the young man noticed Xiao Wangjun, his eyes lit up when he saw Xiao Wangjun's face, "Hey, not bad, she is a beauty."

System: "..."

The beauty is indeed a beauty, and the appearance of its host is very good, but it still thinks that this person is quite blind, at least it doesn't look at people at all, does the host's face turn slightly dark without seeing it? This kind of teasing is easy to die, okay?

"Go away." Xiao Wangjun is still in a good mood today, so he doesn't want to waste time here, and he doesn't want to... get sick again.

However, his "good intentions" were not received by the young man at all, he let out a yo, and suddenly called out: "Come here!" Immediately, not far away, several young princes heard the movement and all rushed towards him.

Seeing Xiao Wangjun walking over, most of the people walked staggeringly, but besides them, there were a few obvious thugs. Those thugs naturally wouldn't shake.

Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes, and suddenly smiled, it's good, he wanted to leave at first, he was in a good mood, and wanted to let this person go, but now... kindness really is not worth it!

"Hey, Li Er, what's the matter?"

"Yeah, Li Er, what are you yelling at? Didn't you go pee?"

"Oh, Li Er, did someone offend you by not being long-sighted? Come on, say Say, brother, I'll vent my anger on you."

Those young masters talked to each other, their voices were high and their expressions were very excited.

The drunk Li Er pointed at Xiao Wangjun: "He, tell me to go away... Hehe, for the sake of being a beauty, I don't care about him anymore, come on... tie him up, Send it to Master Ben's private room."

There is a hotel upstairs from this bar, and these dandy young masters have their own exclusive private rooms in the hotel upstairs, and they will bring their prey there directly.

"Haha, no problem, no problem! The person our Second Young Master Li likes is his good fortune! Haha!"

Those dandy boys started booing for a while, and then, those thugs actually came directly to arrest people, Xiao Wang Jun squinted his eyes, happy.

So, in less than ten minutes, Xiao Wangjun was escorted by those thugs to the hotel above the bar, and several dandies each embraced their companions, hugged Li Ershao and went upstairs.

What happened here has been noticed by many people, but no one is nosy. Those sons and brothers are all well-known local rich second generations, and there are also second generations of officials. They don't want to cause trouble to their upper body. Among them, there is another girl with a pale face. This girl is Hu Qingqing, who is only 23 years old. She has just graduated from university and is now the front desk of Hope Pharmaceutical Company.

Hu Qingqing knew Xiao Wangjun, but she had never said a word to Xiao Wangjun. She only knew that Xiao Wangjun was an experimental boss in the company, the kind who was on an equal footing with her immediate boss, Mr. Bai. Today, she came to the party with a few girlfriends and college classmates. Seeing Xiao Wangjun being taken away, she was very anxious. Girlfriend, let yourself be included by the way, there will be absolutely no other results!

Hu Qingqing then hurried to the toilet. As the receptionist, she definitely did not have the contact information of her immediate boss. The only thing she could contact was one of Bai Yuezhi's secretaries.

In the pharmaceutical company, Bai Yuezhi had four secretaries, and she could only contact one.

The first call was hung up mercilessly, and Hu Qingqing's face turned pale. She knew that it was normal for Secretary Wang not to answer her call at such a time, and it was not working time. But she didn't give up, and continued to hit. When she hit the third one, Wang He's cold voice finally sounded: "Miss Hu, you better have something urgent about the company."

Hu Qingqing took a deep breath, and quickly reported The address where I am now, quickly said: "Just now, Mr. Xiao was forcibly taken away by some people. There are several dude young masters. They want to do bad things to Mr. Xiao. Brother Wang, what should we do now!"

Wang He's complexion suddenly changed, and he sat up from the bed in shock. Others didn't know what kind of status Xiao Wangjun had. How could they, the trusted secretaries who followed Bai Yuezhi, not know? His fingers trembled, and he hurriedly said, "Wait there, I'll make a call."

Wang He hurriedly called Bai Yuezhi directly, and their secretaries were only available in emergencies. Qualified to contact the boss. However, at such a late hour, I'm afraid the phone call will be forwarded to the bodyguard.

What Wang He expected was correct. Unless it was specially set by Bai Yuezhi, the call would be forwarded to the bodyguard after a certain time.

"Secretary Wang? What's the matter so late?" This bodyguard was one of the ones who followed Bai Yuezhi to the underground arena today, so he was trusted to follow him to such a place.

"It's not good, something happened to Mr. Xiao." Wang He quickly called Hu Qingqing.

The bodyguard's expression was also tense, but thinking of the opponent's winning streak in the afternoon, the bodyguard remained calm. He hung up the phone and made a call first, asking his companions outside to go quickly. Go to Jun's place, be sure to be quick, and then knock on Bai Yuezhi's door by himself.

If it was just an ordinary cooperation partner, the bodyguard would not knock on the boss's door in the middle of the night, but Xiao Wangjun's own particularity, he is a master of medicine, and he is currently treating Bai Lele's illness. Most importantly, this afternoon, the boss The broken skin on the lips... The bodyguard didn't dare to delay, and went to knock on the door.

Bai Yuezhi actually just fell asleep at this time, and he didn't fall asleep, because what happened today was constantly circling in his mind. Xiao Wangjun's name and the figure of the other party appeared many times, which made Bai Yuezhi unable to sleep. He was still thinking about whether the other party would really come to ask for an answer tomorrow.

Under such circumstances, the door was knocked, Bai Yuezhi frowned slightly, sat up and turned on the light, "Come in."