Arc 4-199: The Current Situation in Kyoto

Luo Jingheng is in a very good mood now. After meeting Bai Xingfeng, he already knows that Bai Xingfeng is doing well now, and Xiao Wangjun is really like what he said, and he has never made things difficult for him.

What made him happiest was that Bai Xingfeng no longer kept those rules.

Before Bai Xingfeng got married, they actually met secretly. At that time, Bai Xingfeng told him decisively that after getting married, he would only be a member of the Xiao family for the rest of his life.

At that time, he saw the other party's determination, and also saw the other party's determination.

But now Bai Xingfeng no longer rejects being with him, and is even ready to be divorced.

Well, it's preparations for reconciliation.

So he should really thank Xiao Wangjun, if the other party didn't change Bai Xingfeng's thinking, then Bai Xingfeng's stubbornness would trap him for the rest of his life.

But even though I was grateful to Xiao Wangjun in my heart, that guy didn't see me last night, and he still hasn't sent anyone over to see me. Seeing that I can't procrastinate outside this place, what is that guy thinking?

It is impossible for their army to camp outside all the time. Now everyone thinks that they will wear yellow robes when they arrive in the capital...but get rid of his yellow robes, and it seems that he has great power. Three quarters of the entire world's troops are in In his own hands, how did those people know that there was another person above him from the beginning to the end, and the lieutenants around him also knew that person.

Except for a few people who were single-handedly selected among those lieutenants, most of them belonged to that person.

That guy wouldn't have arrived in the capital by himself, he still wanted to hide behind his back, it's not a thing at all.

However, being able to get to this point, Luo Jingheng himself was very surprised. Of course, he knew that it was definitely not just his own ability. Those rebellions that emerged in various urban areas were suppressed, some families were beheaded, and some people were killed. The list, the criminal evidence, and the people who appeared in the major shops in that place every time they passed by a place, all of these can represent that the power of that person has overshadowed the sky.

These are all in his eyes.

So even if people in the world who don't know the inside story think that he is the patron saint of the world, he has never been confused about his position.

It's just that he's a little irritable now, what happened to Mr. Xiao? Why hasn't anyone been sent here yet?

At this moment, finally, a pigeon flew towards Luo Jingheng. Luo Jingheng's eyes narrowed slightly, and he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

This pigeon is still very familiar to him, after all, it has basically been this pigeon with a black tail for more than two months, and it has received numerous instructions from Xiao Wangjun.

Luo Jingheng took out the letters on the pigeon, read them all, and crushed the note into powder.

Then, Luo Jingheng ordered the army to move out.

Everyone in Kyoto knew that General Luo was indeed the most reliable man in the next two days. After entering the capital with the army, the secret organization was uprooted, and a group of people related to that organization died at the same time. Minister.

However, because of the arrival of the army, the people in the capital did not feel that panic.

They even dared to come to the street, which showed how much sense of security General Luo brought them.