Arc 2-121: Fully exposed

Xiao Wangjun smiled, "It's normal to be young, since Xiao Wangfeng is with the heroine now, let's help push it."

The system didn't understand how to push it, but after a while , the system will know.

Xiao Wangjun's work efficiency is really high. In one day, Xiao Wangfeng received 100 million yuan, and his 5% of the shares were also in Xiao Wangjun's hands.

When the heroine's younger brother was fighting with others, he opened up the person who lost money last time, and it was a little serious. That person even needed brain surgery. Naturally, it was a big expense, not to mention, the family still had to pay for it. Angrily, they called the police and wanted to sue them for intentionally hurting others.

The heroine was anxious, and the woman was anxious, so she naturally thought of the man.

Xiao Wangfeng was still in the imperial capital at this time, but since he had just received 100 million yuan, he really didn't care much about some small money. He coaxed the heroine gently, and immediately paid 300,000 yuan.

The hostess who got the money was very grateful to Xiao Wangfeng, and the hostess's family members also knew of Xiao Wangfeng's existence, knowing that her daughter was dating such a rich man, and that the other party was so kind to her daughter, both husband and wife loved each other. very happy.

Although the heroine's younger brother hurt someone, he was still young after all, so he focused on criticism and education, and he didn't even go to the juvenile detention center.

After the heroine's family got the money, they negotiated with the family. In short, the 300,000 yuan was paid out, and the matter was finally settled.

Two days later, Xiao Wangfeng returned to Sucheng with Bai Lulian, and with the 100 million yuan in funds, Xiao Wangfeng began to deal with those order issues.

The company... It seems that it can't be kept, and if it is forced to insure now, it will only lose more, so Xiao Wangfeng gritted his teeth and gave up the company.

The compensation for the compensation, the termination of the contract, during this process, Xiao Wangfeng secretly took out Xiao Wangjun and raised the banner. Several companies just terminated the contract in this way, and there was not much compensation.

Xiao Wangfeng hinted to others that his elder brother could not ignore him, and the money belonged to Xiao Wangjun.

This is also the truth, he just didn't say that he got the money from selling shares. When people think about it, this brother has a broken bone and his tendons are still connected. Although there was a quarrel before, but this brother had an accident, he immediately took the money to help... It can be seen that the so-called quarrel is just talking about it of.

Some people who want to make friends with Xiao Wangjun don't care about the benefits, so naturally they won't be too embarrassing for Xiao Wangfeng.

And after Xiao Wangfeng released such a cryptic hint, Xiao Wangjun didn't come forward to refute anything, immediately, everyone thought it was true.

Xiao Wangfeng also heaved a sigh of relief, he felt that his good brother didn't come forward to refute it because he didn't know what happened in Sucheng! After all, the other party is now in the capital!

In the following week, the relationship between Xiao Wangfeng and the heroine also heated up rapidly. In addition to the 300,000 before, Xiao Wangfeng bought many gifts for the heroine's family after returning from the capital, and even followed the heroine. Went home for a meal.

The pair of sneakers worth 20,000 that he gave to the heroine's younger brother made the boys show off in school, and the other classmates were envious. Now everyone knows that the daughter of the Xi family has a rich boyfriend. He is very good to Xi Siyun, so the shoes for my brother-in-law cost tens of thousands of yuan a pair!

Wherever the couple of the Xi family went and talked about their future son-in-law, they would be proud and happy.

Although Xiao Wangfeng's company is gone, there are still 30 million yuan left over from 100 million yuan, plus the 10 million yuan that was taken away from Xiao Wangjun and not given to the kidnappers, Xiao Wangfeng now has 40 million yuan on hand up! This is more than when Bai Lulian didn't invest any money in the company! Therefore, Xiao Wangfeng is now acting like a young master again.

However, Xiao Wangfeng also knew that if the money could not generate money, it would be spent after all, so he began to wonder if he could do something else.

And Bai Lulian was in a bad mood at this moment. At that time, her youngest son's company was all invested by her. Now that the company went bankrupt and closed, what about the money? Is it all in vain like this?

Seeing how pitiful his savings had become, Bai Lu couldn't hold back that day and called his youngest son back.

"Mom, why did you ask me to come back?" Xiao Wangfeng sat down on the sofa, and then poured a large glass of water, "I have a dinner later." Bai Lulian frowned slightly, "What kind of dinner is it?"

" Ah." Xiao Wangfeng pursed the corners of his mouth, "Mom, although the company is no longer here, I still have experience. We can't just do nothing in the future. I'm thinking about what to do."