Arc 3-154: Yu Heng's Fifth Level

After Luo Hanglin's men fell, he finally kicked Nian Yunzhi into the air. Nian Yunzhi hit the ground heavily from mid-air, made a hole, vomited a few mouthfuls of blood, and passed out .

"Captain!" The soldiers shouted, and ran towards Nian Yunzhi.

After Luo Hanglin fell to the ground, he directly attacked the old cat.

The old cat yelled: "Don't pick soft persimmons, look at me, my level is not as high as yours, right? And why are you beating me? Brother Xiao has already said that we are just humanoid weapons, you go Let's settle the score with Captain Nian who hired us!"

Shan Gui and Huan Zai hurried over to help, although Luo Hanglin is a fourth-level dual-element, but he had already consumed some abilities in the desperate battle with Nian Yun just now, the old man Mao and the three of them are all at the top of the third level, and they cooperate with each other tacitly. When Luo Hanglin fought with them, he found that they were evenly matched!

Luo Hanglin's face really changed. He already knew that this time the mission seemed to be a failure. Especially when he was fighting, he was still paying attention to Yu Hengzhi, because this person is also a fourth-level dual-element, and he feels that the opponent's level may be stronger than his own.

Now that he is on a tie with these three people, Yu Hengzhi hasn't joined yet. At this time, he doesn't know that there is another big brother Xiao Wangjun, otherwise Luo Hanglin will be even more desperate.

Luo Hanglin has already thought of running, and is already planning to put it into action.

But at this moment, Xiao Wangjun took out a small horn from nowhere and shouted: "Surrender quickly, and get caught, or you, the only remaining team member, will die too! "

When Luo Hanglin faced each other, Xiao Wangjun asked Yu Hengzhi to go in and bring out the bound supernatural being. Now Xiao Wangjun put a dagger on the soldier's body against the neck of the supernatural being, threatening loudly.

The loudspeaker yelled very loudly. I'm afraid not only everyone here, but people nearby might be able to hear it, and some zombies came here when they heard the movement here.

The bound supernatural being made a whining sound and was still struggling.

Luo Hanglin looked towards Xiao Wangjun angrily, but it was impossible to capture him without a fight, so he suddenly shot towards him.

Yu Hengzhi's eyes froze slightly, and then moved immediately.

Although he knew that this bullet would definitely not hurt Xiao Wangjun, it was an instinct not to let the bullet hit him.

But the target of this bullet is not Xiao Wangjun, but the supernatural being. The supernatural person obviously noticed it too, his pupils shrank slightly, and he didn't struggle anymore, as if he had been hit very hard.

With such a move by Yu Hengzhi, the bullet was directly blocked, and the supernatural being was naturally fine.

Then Luo Hanglin continued to attack here, without even caring about Lao Mao and the others. It can be seen that the opponent's determination to kill is very firm, even if he can't kill Xiao Wangjun, he must kill the subordinate of the supernatural being.

Yu Hengzhi directly faced the opponent.

This time Xiao Wangjun secretly used a sneak attack, and the opportunity he seized was also very ingenious, as if it was the palm that saved Yu Hengzhi, not his mental power sneak attack.

Even Luo Hanglin only thought that he was injured by Yu Hengzhi.

Taking advantage of this opportunity of being injured, Luo Hanglin flew backwards without even asking for a car, and just ran away.