Arc-1-26: The Host Slaps His Face

The attending doctor in charge of Bai Lele at the First People's Hospital wished that the doctor from the imperial capital would come quickly. Bai Lele is young, and his cancer has reached the terminal stage. To put it bluntly, he will die at any time, and now he is still abusing antibiotics.

Any problem can happen at any time. He doesn't want to get involved with the Bai family now, just ask Don't make any serious medical accidents on your own hands. Moreover, he thought in his heart that this medical accident is very likely to happen, especially that Boss Bai is still acting so recklessly!

Director Wu prayed that the doctor from the imperial capital would come quickly, but after evening, Bai Lele still had a fever, but the doctor from the imperial capital hadn't arrived yet. Director Wu was so anxious that he almost got angry, why did he still catch fire? He originally thought that after using antibiotics, it shouldn't be released...

After Bai Lele sent it out, he became aggressive. In just two hours, the temperature reached forty degrees, and he also started coughing.

Seeing this situation, Director Wu was so frightened that he didn't dare to leave the ward.

The intravenous drip continued to be hung up, combined with body scrubbing, and oral medicine for clearing the lungs. After such a toss, the effect was not very obvious.

Director Wu only felt that his head was going to be bald. At 10:30 that night, Bai Qiyang and his wife arrived with Dr. Sun.

Bai Yuezhi never left the hospital. In the middle of the night, Bai Lele's fever finally subsided, and Wen Nan forcibly drove him to the next ward to rest.

Early the next morning, Bai Feiyang brought over Bai Lele's medicine, which was given to him by Xiao Wangjun last night, and asked him to bring it for Bai Lele to take in the morning.

Bai Yuezhi didn't sleep for a few hours, and took the medicine, "Did Mr. Xiao say something?"

Bai Feiyang shook his head, "No, Mr. Xiao just gave me the medicine and asked me to bring it."

Bai Yuezhi Without asking any more questions, Bai Feiyang was asked to go back. When he brought the medicine into the ward, Wen Nan was lying on the bedside and fell asleep, and Bai Qiyang was also in a light sleep sitting on the chair. Bai Yuezhi's wheelchair made a slight sound, and Bai Qiyang woke up and looked over.

Bai Yuezhi signaled Bai Qiyang to go out with him, and Bai Qiyang got up carefully and followed Bai Yuezhi out.

When he came outside, Bai Yuezhi gave the medicine to Bai Qiyang, "Mr. Xiao sent someone to take the medicine. Let him take it when Lele wakes up."

Bai Qiyang clenched the medicine bottle tightly, and said in a hoarse voice: "Xiao Did you say anything else, sir? Although Lele doesn't have a fever now, the situation after the day may be uncertain, especially tonight..."

Bai Yuezhi pursed his lips and said softly: "No, he has nothing Say."

Bai Qiyang was silent, he closed his eyes, nodded his head after a long time, "Okay, I understand, besides, you have been tired for a long time, and your body is not very good, go have breakfast first, don't I'm sick too."

Bai Yuezhi said softly, "I'll bring breakfast back later, third uncle and third aunt also take care of themselves."

Bai Qiyang smiled, "Don't worry, we know."

Bai Feiyang returned The crew, during the whole day, Xiao Wangjun didn't ask about Bai Lele's situation. Bai Feiyang hesitated to speak several times, but finally said nothing.

Before falling asleep, Xiao Wangjun gave Bai Feiyang the medicine that Bai Lele was going to take the next day. Bai Feiyang gritted his teeth secretly, but in the end he still didn't say anything.

The next morning, when Xiao Wangjun woke up, he received a text message from Bai Yuezhi, who said he wanted to meet him, and he was outside the set.

Xiao Wangjun's eyes fell on the content of the text message, and he tapped his finger lightly, as if he was thinking about something.

The system hurriedly said: "Host, it seems that Bai Lele's situation is not very good."

If everything goes well, Bai Yuezhi will not come to the door early in the morning, and he still has some brains.

"Go to the hospital to see how Bai Lele is doing." Xiao Wangjun said.

"Okay, I'll go right away."

The system touched it, and Xiao Wangjun washed it. The speed of the system is still very fast, just slipping along the electronic equipment over there.

"Host, Bai Lele had a high fever last night, and now the fever hasn't subsided. I think his face is very red, and the situation is not good."

Xiao Wangjun didn't respond.

The system thought to itself, in this case, would its host still look at it like this? It thought, most likely, who made its host innately heartless?

In the first world, when so many people fell in front of its host, its host still could not change his face and remain indifferent... Well, I am still too stupid. At that time, the host who was a newcomer could be so cold-hearted, and it did not He became defensive and took him to the interstellar world. Thinking about it made me cry, just two words: Regret!

After thinking about it, the system saw its host open the door and go out. Outside the door, Bai Feiyang was waiting there.

"I'm going to see Boss Bai. You stay here. If I come back late, please take a leave of absence."

Bai Feiyang's eyes lit up imperceptibly, and he nodded quickly: "Yes, don't worry, Mr. Xiao."

The system: "..."

Why does its host like to slap it in the face so much? It just thought that its host must be indifferent...