Arc 3-137: The meeting of the two

Lao Mao and the others changed their standing posture a little bit. This posture can ensure that they will surround Xiao Wangjun. No matter which direction the other party wants to evacuate from, he will meet any of them!

The three of them narrowed their eyes as they watched Xiao Wangjun fight fiercely with their boss.

This person's ability is very high. Over the years, there are really not many people who can fight so fiercely with their boss from the very beginning.

This person's skill seems to be superior to the three of them!

Lao Mao and the others looked at each other secretly, and then, everyone had an extra gun in their hands. Although they were not aimed at Xiao Wangjun, they were all ready to shoot at any time.

Professional-level mercenaries, is there any need to talk about their marksmanship?

However, not long after, Lao Mao and the others were all dumbfounded, because what did they see?

They actually saw their boss being... embraced by that person.

It's really hugged, the whole body is in the arms... all the limbs are entangled, although, although this can also be explained as a way that the person is imprisoned! But, but, right after, that person actually got close to their boss, what the hell are they doing so close to their boss' ears! Abnormal!

Yu Hengzhi's face also changed, and he attacked with his elbow behind him.

Lao Mao and the others can't go on looking at it like this, what the fuck, would a tough guy like Brother Yu be molested? What kind of eyes does that person have!

If you want to tease people, play with men, won't you go to a handsome little boy? Looking for their boss? Are you mistaken?

The old cat and the others were all involved, and Xiao Wangjun didn't plan to fight with the four of them. His current body was too weak after all. If it wasn't for his very strong mental strength, he might not be able to support his current high-intensity battle at all.

Yu Hengzhi's combat power is not at the same level as that of Su Mozhi before!

"Stop." Xiao Wangjun retreated to the edge of the roof, "Stop fighting."

The old cat snorted coldly, "You said you won't fight if you don't want to fight? Let's fight with our brothers first!"

Then, the old cat and the three of them still attacked. However, at this moment, Xiao Wangjun directly Turned up to the roof and jumped off the roof!

"Fuck!" Lao Mao and the others were all stunned.

Even if you don't fight them, there is no need to commit suicide by jumping off the building, right? Even for them, on such a high rooftop, they have to prepare equipment in advance to dare to jump like this... But soon, Lao Mao and the others saw that when Xiao Wangjun jumped, there were filaments in his hands. The filament is directly connected to the opposite side, and the man... is now in the opposite building.

"Damn it! This guy is simply more professional than us."

Lao Mao and the three of them started lying down.

The system said: "That person's skills are so strong, even better than Mo Lianzhi."

Mo Lianzhi is a special soldier, so it goes without saying that his skills are natural, but when they met each other in the last world, Mo Lianzhi would not be able to say anything. It's time to retreat from the front line, so neither Xiao Wangjun nor the system has seen the other party make a move, and the person just now is really strong. The system felt that the luck man just now had such a strong physical fitness that he was definitely at the top of the world!

Xiao Wangjun broke through a window here, landed on the ground, and looked towards the opposite side with deep eyes.

Yu Hengzhi also looked at this side with deep eyes, but unfortunately, at night, the sight is limited, so the eyes of the two cannot meet directly.

Xiao Wangjun quickly left the window, he planned to rest here all night today.

On Yu Hengzhi's side, the mountain ghost said: "I don't know if that kid left the building over there."

The old cat glanced at the other party, "I think it's an enemy rather than a friend. It's better not to meet him."

Huan Cub raised the glasses on his face, "Boss, shall we continue to rest?"

Yu Hengzhi finally said calmly: "Find a place and rest."

That night, the zombies outside were crying and howling, but the people in the two buildings were resting well.

Yu Hengzhi and the others left the building after dawn, and the system over there reported news about Yu Hengzhi and the others.

"Host, they are going to kill zombies. They are collecting crystal nuclei."

Now, only zombies above level one have crystal nuclei, and those ordinary zombies don't even have crystal nuclei.

"Host, that team is actually full of supernatural powers. That lucky man has both wind and thunder superpowers. No wonder it's so strong. The other three people, one is fire, one is wind, and the other is ice. Their lethality is very strong, and the zombies here are no match for them."

Xiao Wangjun said lightly "Yes", "Keep an eye on them."

"Okay host, host, are you still going to the next city?" System quickly asked.

"No hurry, wait for now." Xiao Wangjun said.

After leaving that building, Xiao Wangjun also started to kill zombies, but the location he chose was not in the same location as Yu Hengzhi and the others.

And the crystal nucleus of the spirit system is not easy to find, and the zombies of the spirit system can also control their own kind! Moreover, zombies of the spiritual department will be more powerful than zombies with other abilities. After all, in addition to being able to kill and attack by themselves, they can also command the same kind!

Xiao Wangjun killed him in one day, so he got two crystal nuclei of the spiritual system, but he got hundreds of other messy crystal nuclei.

It is also because the zombies on his side killed a bit more, which created better conditions for many other ordinary people to escape, and their death rate has dropped a lot during the day today.

Although there are a lot of things to eat in the space, after all, the things there are not easy to hold, so as not to be too eye-catching.

Therefore, Xiao Wangjun found a mountaineering bag and carried it on his back, which contained some water, food, and some daily necessities.

When night came, Xiao Wangjun asked, "Where are those people?"

"They went back to the building yesterday." The system said immediately, and then said puzzledly: "Host, I don't think they look like soldiers. All soldiers have troops. Even special soldiers, it's okay to be outside at this time. They are on mission, but apart from killing zombies and collecting crystal nuclei, I don't think they care about other ordinary people, and they don't look like soldiers."