Arc 1-79: Shocked at home and abroad

Two days later, there were two more patients in Xiao Wangjun's villa, both of whom were soldiers.

One of them is an old chief who has been in a wheelchair for twelve years, a general at the rank of fifty-six. This one has always been a legend in the military department. Even after his legs were disabled, he has always worked in the military department, and he has not retired yet. It can be seen how strong his ability is.

Another 22-year-old, very young soldier, had an accident less than half a year ago, was still in the hospital three months ago, and was notified twice by the hospital that he was in critical condition. Although his legs have not been amputated now, the doctor also said Yes, half a year at the most, I still have to amputate, otherwise, it will directly affect my life.

These two people are quite a challenge for Xiao Wangjun.

The old chief is not from the Bai family's faction, but he has always had a good relationship with the Bai family. This is what the old chief found out by himself. Otherwise, the Bai family wouldn't mention it first, because the result of failure...it's really hard to bear.

What kind of doctor can't be hired at the level of the old chief? In fact, although he has been sitting in a wheelchair for twelve years, the old chief's good health is the result of the efforts of those doctors.

Now, the old chief went to the Bai family by himself, and signed the overlord contract without hesitation after learning about it. The whole Bai family is very concerned about this matter. On the day the old chief came, Bai Qitian always accompanied him.

After the system scanned the old chief, he explained the situation of the old chief in detail.

The biggest problem with this person is not concentrated in the legs, but near the waist. To connect the meridians on that side, and to remove the slight congestion and blockages on that side, the knife to be moved is much more complicated than that on the leg side.

Xiao Wangjun is not interested in learning how to operate on other places besides the legs at this time, so he said directly: "It can be cured, but I need another surgeon to assist me during the operation. My request is that he must be obedient. Let him do whatever he wants, as long as he has rich surgical experience, he doesn't need to have too much brains."

The old chief: "..."

Bai Qitian: "..."

After a few seconds of silence, the old chief said slowly: "Okay, I will prepare a surgeon."

"Your physical condition is good, and the preparation time for the operation can be done in three days. Start taking medicine and bathing together today. Does it hurt?"

" It's hard to tell if it hurts, it depends on your own tolerance, the operation will be performed on the morning of the fourth day, and your surgeon will be ready early."

It seems to be very... resolute.

Well, it's a little too vigorous, even a little fast...it doesn't feel very reliable.

The smile on Bai Qitian's face almost froze. The operation will be done in three days. Could it be too soon? He instinctively looked at Bai Yuezhi. After all, they are from my own family. In terms of familiarity with Xiao Wangjun, there must be only the other party.

Bai Yuezhi nodded slightly, so Bai Qitian didn't say anything.

The old chief took no notice of Bai Qitian and Bai Yuezhi's small movements, and smiled gently: "Okay, please trouble Mr. Xiao."

The surgeon arrived the next afternoon, but for three days in a row, he I haven't seen anyone from Xiao Wangjun.

So, he became the nurse who took care of the old chief.

When the old chief took the medicine bath, the surgeon was watching. Sometimes he saw the old chief sweating in pain, and couldn't help but worry that the doctor who was about to perform the operation was reliable.

Why don't you come and meet yourself? I have surgery tomorrow, so I don't need to tell myself the precautions for the surgery in advance. What should I do?

"Isn't Mr. Xiao here today?" The surgeon couldn't help asking the old chief.

The old chief was silent.

"Should I contact Mr. Xiao?" The surgeon was uncertain, and felt that he had to meet Xiao Wangjun in advance to discuss tomorrow's operation.

The old chief remained silent for a while, and finally shook his head.

The surgeon almost lost sleep at night!

Xiao Wangjun did show up the next day, but when the surgeon approached excitedly and wanted to inquire about the precautions for the operation, the other party said: "What are you paying attention to, I will tell you when the operation starts, now I will tell you What's the use."

Surgeon: "..."

The surgeon was completely confused, is, is that so?

How can you say it's useless now?

Preoperative discussion, meeting, isn't this a normal process? Isn't it a necessary process?

How can it be useless?

Surgeons are a bit messy.

The old chief who took this scene into his eyes: "..."

It seems that there is a little subtlety.

That's all, since it's your own choice, you don't have to think too much about it.

The old chief's eyes were slowly calm.

Before the surgeon entered the operating room, Bai Yuezhi still reminded him: "Doctor Wang, just do what Mr. Xiao says later, and don't need to think about the rest."