Arc 2-100: Become Your Own

That night, Mo Lianzhi went back to Xiao Wangjun's place, but...it was a bit late, and it was already early morning when he arrived.

In fact, Mo Lianzhi thought about not going back several times. It was so late, Xiao Wangjun must have fallen asleep, and he would disturb him when he came back. However, he still returned, even he himself didn't know why he returned.

Carefully opening the bedroom door, Mo Lianzhi was taken aback.

Because the light in the room was still on, Xiao Wangjun was sitting on the bed reading a book, under the dim warm light, Mo Lianzhi actually had a feeling of tranquility. Even the exhaustion from being outside instantly dissipated invisible at this moment.

It's like... I have a home, and at home, someone is waiting for him to come back.

"Are you back?" Xiao Wangjun put down the book. In fact, he had already fallen asleep before. During this time, perhaps it was because he himself was sure that Mo Lianzhi was Bai Yuezhi, and the two often slept together, so , Occasionally the other party does not come back to sleep, Xiao Wangjun is not so insomnia, let alone so uncomfortable. What she said on the phone before was intentional, even flirting.

So, today he went to bed after nine o'clock, but just ten minutes ago, he had the urge to pee, so he got up to go to the bathroom, and the system told him that Mo Lianzhi was back and was coming soon, so he turned on the light, I made this picture that I couldn't sleep at all, so I was waiting for someone.

"It's so late and still haven't slept?" Mo Lianzhi walked in and closed the door.

Xiao Wangjun looked at Mo Lianzhi with a smile, and said something seductive, "Didn't you say it on the phone before? Officer Mo won't come back, I can't sleep."

At this moment, maybe because the lights in the room were too warm, Maybe it was because the atmosphere was a little too good, Mo Lianzhi only felt his heart tremble. He admitted that no one had ever said such a thing to him when he grew up so big. He used to be blank in the emotional world, so now... the trembling at the tip of his heart made him curl his fingers slightly.

Fortunately, Mo Lianzhi, who has been in the army and now works as a special police officer, is very good at managing his expressions, so, from the surface, it is impossible to see that he was affected by Xiao Wangjun's words at all.

He only heard him calmly say: "But sometimes I go on missions for several days, you can't stay up all the time, by the way, how is your sleep during the recent period?"

"I thought Officer Mo knew." With a smile in his eyes, Xiao Wangjun said, "Officer Mo sleeps with me, didn't you realize that I am sleeping well now? It's just that once Officer Mo is on a mission, I can't do it here." Said, Xiao Wangjun was troubled Sighing, "The last time Police Officer Mo didn't come back for two days, I didn't rest for almost two days."

Mo Lianzhi: "..."

Mo Lianzhi was speechless for a moment, not knowing what to say, he could only cover up his sexuality Said: "I'm going to take a bath, you should go to bed quickly."

Xiao Wangjun looked at the back of the other party who seemed to be running away, and raised the corner of his mouth. The same soul, this personality can be so changeable, but... look It's fun to read.

When Mo Lianzhi came out of the bathroom, Xiao Wangjun had already fallen asleep, and there was only one bedside lamp in the room that was on.

Mo Lianzhi took the hair dryer to the bathroom to dry his hair before coming out again, then went to bed and turned off the light.