Arc 3-139: Confirm with a kiss

So, Yu Hengzhi and his group chose a place to stay overnight.

It was a villa in the suburbs, and there were some zombies wandering outside the villa.

"There are a lot of zombies outside the villa, and they don't look crazy. There should be no one in the villa." The old cat observed with a telescope from a long distance before choosing to come here.

"Go down and take a look." These zombies were ignored by everyone.

Several people got out of the car together, and the zombie smelled the smell of living people, and immediately rushed towards Xiao Wangjun and his group with claws and claws.

Xiao Wangjun didn't move, just walked beside Yu Hengzhi like a leisurely stroll in the courtyard, Yu Hengzhi didn't mind, at least he didn't say anything, on the contrary, he protected him very well.

The zombies outside the villa were quickly cleaned up, all of them were first-class, so everyone cleaned them up very quickly.

After entering the villa, everyone checked to see if there were any zombies in the villa, and then they found a family of zombies, dealt with the zombies and threw them out. After confirming that there was no other danger in the villa, they began to choose rooms , this time, it was in a villa, so everyone didn't all gather in one room.

Lao Mao, Shan Gui, and Huan Zai chose a room. Yu Hengzhi was silent for a moment, and chose a room with Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun found several bottled water in this villa, and Xiao Wangjun used all these bottled water to take a bath.

"I still have a little left. I can't take a bath, but it's enough to take a bath." Xiao Wangjun said to Yu Hengzhi.

"Thank you." Yu Hengzhi said thanks, and then walked into the bathroom.

Yu Hengzhi really needed to take a good shower and change of clothes, and they had already prepared them.

After Yu Hengzhi brought a set in, he took off his clothes and got busy quickly.

Outside, Xiao Wangjun squinted his eyes and waited. Then, when he heard the sound of water inside, Xiao Wangjun opened the door suddenly, and Yu Hengzhi inside was startled.

"... Mr. Xiao?"

Xiao Zhuanjun saw the red mole on Yu Hengzhi's chest at a glance, his eyes narrowed even more, and he walked in with big strides.

"Let me take a look at this mole." Xiao Wangjun said, reaching out his hand directly.

Yu Hengzhi was very angry, he didn't expect Xiao Wangjun to be so... presumptuous.

When Xiao Wangjun stretched out his hand, Yu Hengzhi directly stretched out his hand to block, back and forth, the two started fighting inside.

However, the bathroom space is really small, and Xiao Wangjun insisted on seeing the red mole clearly this time, so he directly used a mental attack on Yu Hengzhi.

"Hmm!" Yu Hengzhi snorted, feeling a tingling pain in his head, and cold sweat streaming down his face.

Seeing the other party's pain, Xiao Wangjun's eyes flickered, he pursed the corner of his lower lip, and said sorry in a low voice, then, he wrapped his arms around Yu Hengzhi's waist and pulled towards him, his hand still fell on the on the red mole.

Yu Hengzhi's body was stiff and his eyes were angry, "Xiao Wangjun...you..."

Xiao Wangjun closed his eyes at this time, quietly feeling the feeling that the red mole brought him.