Arc-1-19: Either rich or expensive

Bai Lele got up early today. On the previous day, even if he woke up, he would not leave the room first. But after his elder brother came over yesterday, Bai Lele felt that getting up first should be nothing. At least it shouldn't make Xiao Wangjun very dissatisfied.

When the doorbell rang, Bai Lele was sitting on the sofa drinking water. Originally, he didn't want to open the door because this was not his home after all, but the doorbell kept ringing, and Xiao Wangjun didn't come out of the room. After hesitating for a while, Bai Lele finally got up and went to open the door.

Lin Hang sent a message to Xiao Wangjun while ringing the doorbell, but the door just wouldn't open. Just when he was thinking about making a phone call, the door suddenly opened, but it was not Xiao Wangjun who opened the door, but a little boy who was only six or seven years old.

Lin Hang was stunned. At this moment, he only wondered if he entered the wrong house and rang the wrong doorbell.

Just when Lin Hang was thinking this way, Wen Nan rushed up and hugged Bai Lele.

Bai Lele didn't expect that as soon as he opened the door, he would see his family members. When he was hugged, Bai Lele's eyes couldn't help but turn red.

"I'm sorry mom, I'm being self-willed."

Wen Nan hugged her son tightly, unable to speak.

Lin Hang stood there, at a loss, not understanding what was going on in front of him, was it because he went out in the wrong way today, why did everything he encountered be so weird?

Fortunately, Lin Hang finally saw Xiao Wangjun at this time, Lin Hang was overjoyed, and quickly approached inside.

"Wangjun."

Xiao Wangjun yawned lazily. Last night when he was doing some border towns, he was a little late, and he went to bed quite late, so he just lay down in bed in the morning.

Before breakfast, Xiao Wangjun said directly: "Order a takeaway and have it delivered urgently."

Lin Hang nodded quickly, turned on his mobile phone and started to operate, without having time to ask the group of people outside who they were.

Bai Yuezhi also came in while manipulating the wheelchair, "Mr. Xiao, I'm sorry, we came early."

Xiao Wangjun waved his hand, "You guys come in and sit for a while, I'll go wash up."

"Okay."

Xiao Wangjun returned to the room, and Lin Hang had already ordered takeaway. Bai Yuezhi and others also came in from the outside, and Lin Hang was a little at a loss again, because he still didn't know who these people were.

Bai Yuezhi also didn't introduce Lin Hang, but just asked his family members to sit down on the sofa.

Wen Nan hugged Bai Lele and asked him how he was doing these two days. Zhang Wan was also distressed by the side, holding Bai Lele's hand.

Bai Lele didn't say much, and her voice was low.

When the takeaway was delivered, Xiao Wangjun had also finished washing up. Naturally, it was impossible to talk first at this time, but to have breakfast first, but only Xiao Wangjun and Bai Lele didn't have breakfast here.

Wen Nan didn't want to make Xiao Wangjun feel uncomfortable, so even though he wanted to eat with his son beside him, he didn't move, but waited by the sofa.

Lin Hang was even more at a loss at this time, because after carefully looking at Bai Yuezhi and the others, he suddenly found that Bai Qitian's face looked familiar.

After that, he secretly checked it with his mobile phone. When he found that face appeared on some news channels, Lin Hang immediately knew that his previous feeling was correct, and this group of people was really not simple.

Rich or expensive, real rich or expensive, but, how could Xiao Wangjun get involved with these people?

On the sofa, Zhang Wan was softly talking to Wen Nan: "Lele's complexion has improved a lot, and I didn't hear him cough once when I had breakfast today. And these breakfasts are just ordinary breakfasts, not specially prepared by the hospital. Nutritious meal, but even so, I don't think he feels uncomfortable after eating it."

Wen Nan's eyes were a little red: "...Well, I saw it. This kid has always wanted to eat soy milk fritters, but he has already had two I haven't eaten breakfast like this for more than a year."

The two brothers Bai Qitian looked at each other, and these details can only represent one problem, that is, this Mr. Xiao is indeed capable, at least the other party's medicine is indeed useful.

After a while, Xiao Wangjun and Bai Lele finished their breakfast and finally walked over to the sofa.

Xiao Wangjun is not someone who likes to waste time, so he directly looked at the only Bai Yuezhi he was familiar with here: "President Bai, have you considered the result?"