Arc 2-117: The brothers are calculating

Of course Bai Lulian didn't know that his youngest son thought he was on the side of the eldest son. If Bai Lulian knew, she might have mixed feelings. After all, when the kidnappers asked her to choose, she chose without hesitation, causing her eldest son to lose two fingers.

This night, Bai Lulian almost collapsed.

It was still very cold in the abandoned factory at night. I was scared to death by the rats before. After Bai Lulian woke up in the middle of the night, it was also the coldest time. Bai Lulian almost wanted to support her. Struggling, after all, you may be able to untie the rope on your wrist when you are struggling, even if you can't untie it, as long as the rain is moving here, it won't be so cold.

It was probably because of this reason that Bai Lulian finally persevered this night, and according to the system, he looked quite energetic.

When Xiao Wangjun came here, Bai Lulian was still struggling, and the other party was struggling quite hard, so the circle on the other side of the wrist had already worn out marks.

He probably heard the sound of someone approaching. After all, Xiao Wangjun didn't intentionally restrain his voice, so Bai Lulian's struggle suddenly stopped.

"Big beauty, did you have a good night?" While asking, Xiao Wangjun had already removed the stinky cloth from Bai Lulian's mouth.

"You're here, are you here to let me go?" Bai Lu asked expectantly.

"Big beauty, I have some unfortunate news for you. I have already been to the company of your eldest son, and I have also entered, but your eldest son is not in the company, and his employees are unwilling to tell me that the other party has gone. Where, the phone can't get through, now you have only one choice left, let your youngest son come over and give the money, I don't bother to bother."

Bai Lu's heart suddenly felt heavy, that damned unfilial son, why can't he be good Staying in the company, where did he go?

At this moment, Bai Lulian's resentment towards his eldest son even surpassed the kidnapper in front of him who brought him pain.

"Okay, your cell phone is already turned on, I'll call your youngest son now, you ask him to prepare 10 million, I want the 10 million in cash, let him get it quickly." , Xiao Wangjun has already dialed Xiao Wangfeng's phone number.

Xiao Wangfeng in the hospital over there originally had a livid face, but when he saw Bai Lulian's phone call, he was overjoyed and quickly picked up the phone.

"Mom, what happened to you yesterday? Why did you turn off your phone, do you know? How many times have I called you?"

"Don't get excited, young man, your mother is fine now, she was just playing a game with me."

Xiao Wangfeng over there frowned suddenly, and had a bad premonition in his heart.

"Who are you? My mother is with you? I want to listen to my mother."

"Young man, it's good that you care about your mother. I like sensible and filial children. Now let you My mother can tell you a few words."

Xiao Wangjun directly put the phone in front of Bai Lulian.

Bai Lulian cried and shouted, "Wangfeng, Wangfeng, it's me, I'm mother, please save me."

Xiao Wangfeng's eyes widened suddenly, "Mom, what happened to you? What's going on?"

"Okay young man, you have heard your mother's voice, let me tell you what's going on now, it's very simple, your mother was kidnapped by me, now I want you to get a copy immediately Tens of millions of cash, sent to the capital, I heard that you are not in the capital, I can wait for you, but you have to be faster, otherwise I will tear up the ticket. By the way, I have to remind you, no Report to the police, otherwise I will tear up the ticket immediately, understand?"

Xiao Wangfeng's face turned livid immediately, and he blurted out instinctively: "I am in trouble now, where did I get ten million!"

Bai Lu's face changed slightly Change.

"Isn't there 10 million? I heard that your elder brother still runs a company. This is what your mother said. Originally, I wanted to ask your elder brother for money. Unfortunately, I can't find your elder brother. Your elder brother's phone number is also unknown. I can't get through, but since you are the younger brother of your elder brother, and the two older brothers are so rich, the younger brother must be equally rich. If your phone can get through, then send the money quickly, young man, I don't think you want to Something happened to my mother."

Xiao Wangfeng's expression changed several times, and then he lowered his voice and said, "I am willing to withdraw the money, sir, but 10 million is really too much, although I My eldest brother is very rich, but I have a conflict with my elder brother recently. His money is his money, but mine is really not that much... My elder brother's people are in the capital. If you want a lot of money If so, I still have to find my elder brother. My elder brother cares about my mother very much. No matter how much money you want, my elder brother will give it to you. It's not that I don't want to give you money, but I really can't afford so much money. This gentleman, do you think this is good? I will find a way to help you contact my elder brother, and then you ask him for money and let my mother go, okay?"