Arc 3-153: Pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger

After Nian Yunzhi and the deputy captain went out, Xiao Wangjun suddenly held Yu Hengzhi's hand.

Yu Hengzhi was taken aback for a moment, the old cat and the others were right next to him, so he immediately looked away, pretending that he didn't notice anything.

"There may be a scene outside for a while, so give me your hands, and I'll help you hide your power level."

Lao Mao and the others turned their eyes back after a while. They didn't mean to do it with their boss What a love thing.

Xiao Wangjun's current level of mental power has reached the peak of level eight, but he also obviously feels the bottleneck. If he wants to go further, he feels that he seems to be missing some opportunities.

But he is not in a hurry, anyway, his current level of spiritual power is already very high, it is not an exaggeration to say that he is at the pinnacle of this world, if this is the case, if he can't go further, then it would be good to polish his existing mental power.

Soon, Lao Mao and the others found that there seemed to be an extra layer of diaphragm on their bodies, which they could see themselves. This is really a bit miraculous. It turns out that mental powers can still be used in this way. It is because they have little experience.

The negotiations outside were not smooth. Although there were only twelve people in the group, they were very domineering, and there were twelve people in this group. At that time, only four people came forward, and the other eight people Everyone has a weapon in their hand, and it is the kind that can shoot at any time.

The two boxes of grenades were placed directly beside them, so if there was a fight, two of these grenades would be thrown over immediately.

So to put it simply, these people came to make trouble, and their goal was to take Lin Maochun away.

At the end of the year, they were of course unwilling to hand him over. This is the man they found, so how could they easily hand it over to someone else.

Not to mention, although they are all from the capital base, this group of people is not the same leader as me!

Soon, the two sides fought.

Of the soldiers in the house, except for the two experts who protected Lin and them, the rest of them also went out.

The explosion of the grenade was still loud.

If this was before the end of the world, if you think about it, a lot of people would die right now.

But now everyone has superpowers after all, and they are all faster in dodging bullets. Therefore, although the grenade exploded, two soldiers on Nian Yunzhi's side were also injured, but no one has died yet.

These soldiers soon discovered that each of these twelve people was of a high level, and the third-level supernatural powers accounted for the vast majority of them! And the leader of these twelve people, the man named Luo Hanglin, is actually a fourth-level dual-line ability!

Now Luo Hanglin and Nian Yunzhi were fighting alone.

Although the number of other soldiers on Nian Yunzhi's side is a bit larger, their equipment is not as well-equipped as the people on Luo Hanglin's side, and their abilities are not as high as theirs.

In the short period of fighting, many soldiers have been injured.

"Go ahead and get the person." Someone from Luo Hanglin gave an order.

So among the eleven people, three people rushed in immediately.

The two soldiers protecting Lin Maochun immediately shot at the people who rushed in. The three people were faster in dodging bullets, so the two shots were all missed.