Arc 4-186: Identified

When Du Lan woke up, he found that his upper body was naked, and he was shocked, especially, there was another person beside him, that person.

Xiao Wangjun embraced Du Lan, closed his eyes, and now he is in a state of deep sleep.

Du Lan's face turned blue and white, and he pushed Xiao Wangjun away.

Xiao Wangjun was pushed away smoothly, and was still asleep.

Du Lan panted and sat up, and found that his jacket was beside him, but both the inner and outer shirts were almost turned into cloth strips, and it seemed that he could not wear them at all, but even so, he still put those clothes I took them all and put them on with great effort, it was better than naked.

The clothes on his body were still all wet, pants, shoes, and even, he woke up in shallow water.

Now, where they were, was on the edge of the creek, not even leaving the bank of the creek.

When it fell, it was the raging lake water, but now it is on the edge of a small stream. It seems that he fell into some undercurrent and was washed here. He couldn't swim, and he didn't die... I'm afraid it wasn't fate, it was that People protected him.

Du Lan pursed the corners of his lips, and looked in Xiao Wangjun's direction coldly.

He had never been close to anyone before, but he woke up in this person's arms with his upper body naked. He did not forget how this person married Bai Xingfeng. Shuang'er's reputation is the most important thing. Although there is no one else here, if others know about his management over the years...

Du Lan's eyes flashed with murderous intent, and at this moment, Du Lan suddenly heard What sound? He suddenly looked in one direction, and saw a snake with a triangular head, as thick as two adult fingers, and at least two feet long swimming towards them quickly.

A triangular head... Du Lan immediately judged that this snake must be poisonous!

Du Lan suddenly looked in Xiao Wangjun's direction, even if he led the snake to the man and let the snake bite the man to death, but can he live?

Thoughts flew by in his eyes, Du Lan shouted: "Xiao Wangjun! There are poisonous snakes!"

Following his shout, Du Lan also moved towards Xiao Wangjun, and the snake, as expected, rushed towards Xiao Wangjun first.

Du Lan had already figured it out, either Xiao Wangjun woke up and killed the snake, or the snake bit the man to death to buy himself time to escape, and whether he survived later depends on his luck.

Just as the snake flew towards Xiao Wangjun, Xiao Wangjun's eyes opened for a moment, although it was only for a moment, but after the scalpel was passed, the snake's head... left its body.

But Xiao Wangjun continued to close his eyes.

Du Lan's pupils suddenly shrank again.

This person is definitely not Xiao Wangjun, the dandy of the Xiao family, who is this person!

Du Lan took a deep breath, then looked around, thinking about leaving the water first.

Du Lan didn't want to get close to Xiao Wangjun, but thinking of the other party's ability in the face of crisis, he finally squatted down beside Xiao Wangjun.

"Xiao Wangjun, I... drag you to the shore, don't use your throwing knife to attack me."

Du Lan said this, carefully watching Xiao Wangjun's reaction, and did not see any reaction from the other party, it was because of himself Didn't show any killing intent?