Arc 2-118: Abandoned Mother

"You... how is your mother doing?" Mo Lianzhi asked hesitantly.

"The kidnappers demanded a ransom of 10 million. Because they couldn't contact me, they contacted my brother. My brother immediately called the police. Through the police in Sucheng, I now know about my mother's kidnapping. I Promise a ten million ransom, and my younger brother will come to the capital in a while to take the ten million ransom from me."

Mo Lianzhi: "..."

Mo Lianzhi: "...!!! "

If he hadn't known that Xiao Wangjun was the kidnapper, Mo Lianzhi would have thought it was true, but he was still terrified in his heart.

"You mean that the police in Sioux City already know about it, so those people will definitely take action. They will follow your brother to the capital and cooperate with the police in the capital..."

"I know." Xiao Wangjun interrupted Mo Lianzhi's eagerness, with a very gentle voice: "Lianzhi, you asked me to believe you before, so I will tell you now, and please believe me too. Since I have done this, I will not Any questions."

Mo Lianzhi was suddenly dumbfounded. He thought of the scalpel that the other party had when he met Xiao Wangjun just now, but the other party's force value is good, this does not mean that the other party can compete with the police, right?

Mo Lianzhi found that he couldn't feel at ease at all, but he couldn't deny Xiao Wangjun anything either. "You can work there with peace of mind, don't worry, if there are no accidents, maybe the matter will be over tonight."

Xiao Wangjun comforted the other party and said: "Trust me, I will be fine here, let's have dinner together tonight."

Mo Lianzhi After being silent for a while, he didn't say anything more in the end, just hummed lightly. Xiao Wangfeng came here really fast, and it was only four o'clock in the afternoon when he arrived at the capital. He knew that there were policemen coming with him, but he had to get rid of these policemen.

This time when Xiao Wangfeng came over, he deliberately sent two assistants from the company, and these two assistants were used by him. Look away from the police.

As a family member of a kidnapped person, it is only natural to worry about your loved ones. Even if you deliberately get rid of the police, those police officers have nothing to say. But these two assistants, who were about the same size as themselves, came here so that they could change clothes with them halfway, so that they could get rid of the police.

Xiao Wangfeng really thinks those policemen are too simple, they are professionals, follow you an ordinary young master, can you still see it? Will you still lose people? If it was just Xiao Wangfeng's preparations, it would be impossible for the police to lose him. But if there is a system here to help cheat, the communication between those policemen will suddenly fail, and it will also be able to invade the equipment of pedestrians, allowing those pedestrians to act as accomplices unintentionally, blocking the actions of those policemen, so As soon as he came, Xiao Wangfeng and the two assistants cooperated with each other, and easily got rid of the policeman who followed him.

Xiao Wangfeng didn't know that the system was helping, and he thought that with his great ability, he was able to get rid of those policemen with his own ability. But what made Xiao Wangfeng angry was that when he contacted Xiao Wangjun, Xiao Wangjun said that the money was ready, but he had no time now, so he asked his secretary to hand over the money to Xiao Wangfeng Just let Xiao Wangfeng meet with his secretary.

Although he was able to get it before, Xiao Wangjun's careless approach made Xiao Wangfeng very angry. "Brother, do you still care about mom? "

"Are you busy at this time? What are you busy with? In fact, you don't need it at all?"