Arc-1-30: The video is released

After the video uploaded by Lin Hang was helped by the system to hide the traces, the video became "hot" on the Internet, and no one could find out the source of the video at the beginning.

Bai Yuezhi's actions were very good. A few hours later, the people who sent them had already found out.

The Chen family turned out to be the Chen family.

This answer can be said to be unexpected, or not so unexpected. The current Patriarchs of the Chen family and the Zhou family can be said to be the most powerful candidates in this session.

It's just that the Bai family is even worse, so it's not that the Bai family can't fight for that position, but this year's hope is not great, and the next one is possible. However, this has to be because the person in charge of this session is on good terms with their family, at least they must not be against each other.

As for the Chen family, the relationship with the Bai family has never been very good.

Therefore, the Bai family is now cooperating with the Zhou family. The Bai family and the Zhou family cooperate. This time, the Zhou family will be sent to that position, and the next round will be the Bai family. In this way, it is a win-win situation for both of them. a result of.

Logically speaking, it is impossible for the Bai family to be in charge this time, so even if the Chen family did something, they shouldn't attack the Bai family. But the Chen family has always been crazy in doing things, and they can't absolutely think about their ideas.

In addition, the assets of the Bai family are much larger than those of the Zhou family. Once, in order to send the Zhou family to a higher position, the Bai Group cooperated with some industries of the Zhou family.

This kind of influence is naturally huge, so it doesn't seem so strange that the person in charge of the Bai family's industry of the Bai family has become the target of the Chen family to vent their anger. While Bai Yuezhi was browsing these materials, his secretary came. "Boss Bai, there's a video on the Internet that's becoming popular now, and it's about the Xu family."

"The Xu family?" Bai Yuezhi narrowed his eyes, "Take a look. "

The video page opened in front of Bai Yuezhi.

Bai Yuezhi opened it. It was a video of a car accident. Xu Chaoran's face was clearly captured. A girl who was hit and still struggling to survive was vividly shown in the video, which made people feel heartbroken and angry.

Bai Yuezhi's expression was very calm. The video ended soon, and he looked at the secretary, "This is a video that clearly points to the Xu family. The Xu family has not taken any action yet?"

"There is no action from the Xu family on the Internet."

This is also what the secretary finds strange. Xu Chaoran's face is directly exposed in the video, without any blurring at all. The Xu family did not delete the video, nor did the video disappear, just like the Xu family. It's really strange that Xu Chaoran has given up. It would be fine to say that Xu Chaoran's status in the Xu family is insignificant, but on the contrary, Xu Chaoran's status in the Xu family is still very high. As a grandson of the Xu family of this generation, Xu Chaoran is very favored.

So, it's a really weird thing.

Bai Yuezhi waved his hand and asked the secretary to go out first. After the door closed, Bai Yuezhi sent a text message.

After all, the secretary's investigation is limited, and more professional investigations are needed.

Afterwards, Bai Yuezhi's eyes fixed on the video, and for some reason, his intuition told himself that it might have something to do with Xiao Wangjun.

It's just that the Xu family is really surprised that they shouldn't be so careless about Xu Chaoran's matter.

This is very strange.