Arc 1-42: Regret Knowing Him

Naturally, Bai Yuezhi also saw the trending searches, and even watched Su Han's live broadcast.

Xiao Wangjun knew about Su Han's dislike and targeting him, so Bai Yuezhi sent someone to find out what was going on, and whether there was any monitoring of yesterday's dinner.

Surveillance exists, but because of it, Su Han is more "certain" about the victim's identity, because the surveillance footage clearly shows that Mr. Wang took the medicine, and Su Han drank the supplemented drink "ignorantly" liquor.

Bai Yuezhi frowned slightly. Su Han became a well-known victim on the Internet. Although it still hurts his reputation, there will be many people who sympathize with him. Maybe they can clear up his past affairs. I know, this will not make Xiao Wangjun happy.

Especially, the so-called metaphysical theory...

"Guided by the public opinion on the Internet, Su Han is the victim this time, not the previous few times." Bai Yuezhi ordered the secretary calmly.

"Yes." The secretary took the order and left.

As a result, the public relations of the Bai's Group branch came to an end in secret.

The system didn't dare to disturb Xiao Wangjun when he was doing the experiment, so although it was very angry that Su Han portrayed himself as a victim, it knew how violent its host was when he was doing things. He has a bad temper, and when he is irritable, he is easy to hit people or breathe fire. In essence, that Mr. Wang is still a normal person. However, its host is not! Its host is really mentally ill, and if it becomes irritable... that will tear it down!

There have been several lessons learned, and the system was as quiet as a chicken until Xiao Wangjun came out for lunch.

Finally, Xiao Wangjun finished the work at hand and was going to have lunch. The system couldn't help it anymore, and hurriedly talked about what happened in the morning.

It's been a busy morning!

After hearing this, Xiao Wangjun couldn't help raising his brows, "I'm finally smart." It didn't make him feel that the protagonist in this world seemed mentally retarded.

"But he obviously found out that there was something wrong with the medicine!" The system was very angry, "What kind of victim are you pretending to be!"

The protagonist is obviously pushing the boat along the way, but now the whole network says that he was raped, it is disgusting.

Xiao Wangjun said indifferently: "Don't worry, even if you are a victim, your reputation will be ruined."

The system paused, checked the data quickly, and then happily said: "Ah, really, the host, Su Han's luck Thirty-six percent of the value is already on your side, haha, it will be half of it soon!"

And how long have they been here!

The system feels that at present, this progress is still very gratifying!

Xiao Wangjun went to find Bai Yuezhi, and Bai Yuezhi was in the office. When he saw Xiao Wangjun coming in, Bai Yuezhi immediately walked from the chair to the wheelchair.

"You are out now, you can have lunch. The chef from the third aunt's side prepared it and delivered it today."

Xiao Wangjun nodded, "Okay, let's go and eat."

During lunch, it looked very warm, bringing With a hazy warmth.

After the meal, Bai Yuezhi hesitated for a while, and then said: "Some things happened on the Internet in the morning, related to Su Han, do you know?"

Xiao Wangjun nodded casually, "Don't worry about it."

Bai Yuezhi Hearing the words, he nodded, and he didn't say that he let the public relations end, he just wanted to tell Xiao Wangjun, as long as the other party knew about it.

At the same lunch, Qin's father and son were also together, and Qin's father said coldly: "That little star, fortunately you have nothing to do with him now, otherwise it would be even more embarrassing."

After the cheating incident, the son broke up with the little star, Qin's father is still slightly satisfied, but he prefers that his son does not know such a person.

People in the entertainment industry are indeed as black as crows.

Qin Jinghan's face was ugly, but he also agreed with his father's words. I really didn't expect that Su Han was such a person. Others thought he was a victim, but he didn't think so. It's not that others forced you to go to the dinner. What do you mean to go to that dinner party? I'm afraid that the victim or something can only deceive people who don't understand.

Qin Jinghan felt that he was really blind before, and thought that the other party was a pure little white flower. I felt sorry for him, but now it seems that he is a bitch!

Still a bitch who will beat you up!

Thinking that I have been dating the other party for a while, and so far, many people on the Internet have mentioned Su Han and involved themselves, and I suddenly feel sick. He also regretted knowing such a person.

Fortunately, the system doesn't know what Qin Jinghan thinks, otherwise, it might sigh that its host is indeed a professional CP demolisher who specializes in CP demolition!