Arc 3-162: The base must turn against the water

Wang Bin was still a little confused after a long time, he, was he just...sold?

Well, it seems that it was really sold, and the price was clearly marked!

One soldier patted each other on the shoulder, "Good brother, don't forget you!"

Another soldier came over and continued to pat him on the shoulder, "Good brother, don't forget you!"

The rest of the soldiers shouted at the same time : "Good brother, if you are rich, don't forget each other!"

Wang Bin: "..."

The corners of Nian Yunzhi's mouth twitched.

The old cat smiled and directly took five fourth-level wood-type crystal nuclei and three fourth-level water-type crystal nuclei, "Wangzai, here is a gift."

"Wangzai, here is a gift." The mountain ghost is four The wood system and the three water systems are all level four.

Huan Zai chuckled, "Wang Zai, here is a greeting gift." It was the same as the mountain ghost.

The soldiers gasped, and Wang Bin almost gasped too.

Nian Yun couldn't help being jealous, these people are really damn rich! He has the urge to rob!

Wang Bin frantically refused, "No, no, it's too precious, no..."

Yu Hengzhi said lightly, "If it's for you, you can accept it. They are seniors, so just follow them in your future actions."

Wang Bin blushed, He took a deep breath: "Yes! Brother Yu!"

They knew what the old cat called Yu Hengzhi, Brother Yu, or the boss.

Now that he called Brother Yu, he regarded himself as a member of the team.

Just be, just be, um, change jobs, soldiers, it is impossible to work for a lifetime, when the time comes, you will always retire and change jobs!

Now is the time for him to retire and change careers!

Xiao Wangjun took Yu Hengzhi's hand and yawned, "Eat breakfast, and work after breakfast."

Xiao Wangjun didn't give Nian Yunzhi those ten grenades now, but Nian Yunzhi was not in a hurry. We have been together for so long, and they already understood Xiao Wangjun's behavior style very well. Since the other party said that he would give something, Then it will definitely be given to them. It is better to put it in Xiao Wangjun's hands now. Even if all of them die here, I believe these things will be handed over to their leaders.

So, Nian Yun is not worried at all.

A group of people were quite lively in this room. After breakfast, they really started working.

Now, Nian Yunzhi and the others already know that Xiao Wangjun and the others are going to clean up the entire hospital, so, apart from some strategic arrangements, what they have to do here is actually kill, kill, kill.

Kill all the zombies, and the whole hospital will naturally be cleaned up.

Xiao Wangjun also told them directly that they only need to deal with zombies below the third level.

Those who have reached Level 4 or above can save their lives and send out a distress signal.

And when they act, their group will not be too far away, so as long as they can keep it secret, someone will naturally deal with high-level zombies.

Therefore, the soldiers are very motivated.

With the participation of more than 30 people, the cleaning speed has indeed been accelerated a lot. The entire building was almost cleaned up in one day.