Arc 3-167: A Brief Awakening

When Xiao Wangjun and his two cars left the base together, a black off-road vehicle also left shortly afterwards. The driver was a burly man named Bingzi, and the passenger seat was a very beautiful woman. Although the apocalypse has only started three months ago, many women can no longer live well in the apocalypse!

Even, some women have used their bodies as bargaining chips to allow themselves to live better.

However, at this moment, the woman in the passenger seat is beautiful, her clothes are clean, and she is wearing makeup. It seems that she is living a very good life in the last days. The woman's name is Su Xi, a dual-line ability user at the peak of the third level. After the beginning of the end of the world, her strength is ahead of most people, which makes her so glamorous all the time. Get yourself some makeup.

Now that the apocalypse is approaching, cosmetics and the like are the least valuable, and she can choose big brands that she couldn't afford before. Now, in her backpack, very expensive cosmetics before the apocalypse account for one-third of her backpack.

This is a seven-seater off-road vehicle, and there are two rows of seats at the back. One of the people sitting in the first row is the young man wearing glasses who once appeared outside Xiao Wangjun's villa. A burly man, this man was blind in one eye, so he wore a blindfold. This person is now codenamed One-Eyed, and he doesn't even want to use his real name. His eye was blind after the end of the world, and was caught by zombies. Fortunately, he was lucky and was not infected with zombie virus.

At the same time, this person People are also dual-line abilities. There were also two people sitting in the back row of seats, a middle-aged man and a young girl in her twenties. The girl's name is Du Yanyan. Although she is only in her twenties, she has a very violent spirit. It can be seen that she has killed many people.

The leader of such a team is the young man wearing glasses. The man's name is Kang Heng. At this time, he has a tablet in his hand, and there are two small red dots on the tablet. Moreover, those two little red dots are constantly moving.

Du Yanyan spoke from behind: "Brother Kang, you didn't lose track, did you?"

"No." Kang Heng hooked the corners of his mouth inexplicably, "Those people are very powerful and highly alert, but they didn't particularly guard the car, and the two little things were all loaded into their car smoothly. Under the chassis, now, as long as they can't find those two little things, we won't lose people."

The beautiful woman in the passenger seat smiled coquettishly, "We could control the base, that idiot We all succeeded with our support, if these people hadn't suddenly appeared and meddled in other people's business... Hehe, I have to take revenge for this revenge."

"You're thinking about rewards, I just want to see if those people's crystal cores will pay off. It will be better than the crystal nucleus of zombies." The burly man driving the car laughed.

The middle-aged man in the back seat took out his gun and wiped it, and said with a smile, "I hope they have enough crystal nuclei."

Then, there was a burst of laughter in the car.

To the capital, the road is naturally not easy to travel. Yu Hengzhi and his convoy have already speeded up as much as possible. Except for the crisis and road obstacles that they had to get out of the car to solve, they are basically on their way. However, even so, after five days, they were still quite far from the capital.

Yu Hengzhi began to get impatient visibly with the naked eye, Lao Mao and the others were also anxious, and they were much more ruthless when killing zombies.