Arc 1-53: The Qin Family's Crisis

Bai Lele was very happy to see Bai Yuezhi coming over, "Brother, you're here. Mom said you've been busy these days, are you done?"

"Well, it's almost there." Bai Yuezhi nodded slightly, "You How about a few days?"

"It's okay, I don't know if it's an illusion, I think it's a little better than the two days when I just took the medicine, maybe it's because I'm used to it?"

"Whether it's because I'm used to it or not, this is a good sign."

"Well, I thought so too, I think my appetite seems to have improved in the past two days, and my mother went to peel apples for me."

"Well, it's pretty good." Bai Yue After talking with the other party for a while, Wen Nan also came over.

Bai Lele ate half an apple. Although it wasn't much, Wen Nan was already very satisfied. If her son wanted to eat it, she would be satisfied.

Not long after, Bai Yuezhi and Wen Nan left Bai Lele's room together, and Wen Nan asked, "Has Mr. Xiao contacted you?"

Bai Yuezhi shook his head, "No."

"When Mr. Xiao left before, Just say three to five days, now it's been five days, and I don't know when he will come back."

"I don't know, I tried to contact the other two people who went there together, but there is no signal, so I can't get in touch." Even if their mobile phones are advanced enough, the signal transmitter has been strengthened in terms of signal, but if they enter the deep mountains, such a signal transmitter will not work, and it will be difficult to contact the outside.

"Still can't get in touch? It may take some time before Mr. Xiao comes back. I hope Lele won't have any problems during this time."

"Yeah." Bai Yuezhi hummed, "Third Aunt, I'm going back first , if there is any situation, please contact me."

"Okay." Wen Nan immediately said: "You should also pay more attention to yourself. In addition, be more careful. I think the security around you needs to be strengthened. The last time we didn't do anything, they dared to send killers over because of political alignment. This time, the Chen family suffered such a big loss, and their reputation has been ruined a lot. I'm afraid they will jump the wall in a hurry."

"I know, Third Aunt should pay more attention here."

"Don't worry, your Third Uncle is here too. There are quite a few security personnel here, and I don't go out. I'm mainly worried about you. After all, you often run outside."

" I'll pay attention."

Soon, Bai Yuezhi left and returned home. At night, lying on the bed, Bai Yuezhi looked at the empty place around him, feeling a little unaccustomed to it.

It's just two nights of sleeping together, but in the past twenty years of life, he has slept alone, so why is it so easy to get used to it? Bai Yuezhi's mood became slightly more subtle.

Two days later, Xiao Wangjun finally returned in a hurry, while Bai Yuezhi was working in the company at this time.

It wasn't even Xiao Wangjun who called, but the soldier king who followed him. Bai Yuezhi stood up from his chair almost immediately, and after a pause, he said, "Where's Mr. Xiao?"

Accurate, so he added: "I'm going back to your villa."

Bai Yuezhi: "..."

Bai Yuezhi was stunned, then, the tips of his ears became hot, uncontrollably hot, he was silent for two seconds, A faint "hmm" sounded, "You come to Hope Pharmaceutical Company and tell me about the past few days."

"Yes." The soldier king answered and came over immediately.

It was only then that Bai Yuezhi realized that during these seven days, Xiao Wangjun entered two deep mountains, and even almost passed through the mountains.

If it is given to others, let alone seven days, even half a month may not be enough. You know, in the deep mountains, there are not only mountains, poisonous insects, poisonous snakes, and fierce beasts, these all exist. Even in modern society, there are not many threats from fierce beasts.

But the King of Soldiers originally thought that after entering the mountain, he was the only one who could fight. Everything about experience depends on him, and he has to bring someone. Xiao Wangjun walked, but he didn't think about it. After entering the mountain forest, Xiao Wangjun was faster than him. In some places, he didn't see a way, he didn't see that he could go, but the other party walked over without hesitation. Once, they even came across the algae that was covered by leaves, and the soldier king himself almost walked in, but was pulled by Xiao Wangjun.

At that time, he doubted who was the king of soldiers, himself or Xiao Wangjun, maybe he was the king of soldiers instead of himself?

Later, it was Xiao Wangjun who took care of him more. During the seven days, they really walked a lot. After crossing the mountain range, they boarded the helicopter, and Xiao Wangjun went to collect herbs. During the seven days, the other party took a lot of medicine, and the soldier king admired him very much.

After Bai Yuezhi finished listening, he couldn't help being silent. Did he walk so much in seven days?

That person is so powerful in the jungle and in the mountains, as if he was born for the jungle, for the mountains... Why is there such a big difference between that person and the information I found?

The soldier king saw that Bai Yuezhi was obviously thinking about something, so he didn't dare to disturb him at all, and stood quietly beside him.

After a while, Bai Yuezhi glanced at the other party, "Go out, the reward this time will be in your card."

Bing Wang expressed his thanks and left.

Bai Yuezhi left the company and returned home. It was three o'clock in the afternoon.

As soon as he entered the door, Bai Yuezhi saw Xiao Wangjun in pajamas drinking coffee. He had eaten not long ago, so he was drinking coffee now.

Seeing Bai Yuezhi's return, Xiao Wangjun was not surprised, but raised his eyebrows slightly, "You're back? I got off work early today."

Bai Yuezhi didn't hide anything, and calmly said, "I knew you were back, so I came back early. "

Xiao Wangjun smiled when he heard this, pointed to the opposite side of himself, "Sit."

Bai Yuezhi got off the wheelchair, walked to the sofa opposite Xiao Wangjun and sat down.

"I just came back too. I ate something just now. I want a cup of coffee now. It's a pity that you don't like coffee."

Bai Yuezhi paused and said, "I've been eating for a long time, so it's just right to have a cup of coffee now."

Xiao Wangjun then laughed, "But I'm drinking, if I go to make you coffee, my coffee will be cold, what do you say?"

He was silent for a few seconds, and said: "It doesn't matter if I drink or not, you can drink it."

Xiao Wangjun laughed haha, as if he was delighted, he didn't say anything, and slowly drank the coffee in his hand , but after finishing drinking, he went to the kitchen to make coffee for Bai Yuezhi. Bai Yuezhi paused and didn't move. He just looked at the busy figure in the kitchen.

After a while, Xiao Wangjun came out from inside, with freshly brewed coffee steaming in his hand.

Bai Yuezhi's stomach is not one that can drink coffee, but of course he will not stop drinking this cup of coffee, but just as he was about to pick up the coffee, Xiao Wangjun took a small bottle of potion from his pocket It came out and dripped into the coffee. Almost immediately, Bai Yuezhi smelled another strange scent besides the coffee scent. He couldn't tell what it was, it was a bit like the smell of green grass. It's kind of like a lighter floral fragrance.

"This is..."

"It warms the stomach, and it won't cause coffee to damage your body." "

"It sounds good. There are many sick people who love coffee, but they can't drink it because of its stimulation. You Can the medicine be produced?"

"No, the raw materials are hard to find, and I don't have much of this kind of medicine in my hand, so I use one bottle less." Xiao Wangjun said, stirred the coffee cup, and sent it to Bai Yue in front of him.

Bai Yuezhi took it, and smelled it lightly. It was mixed with the aroma of coffee. The aroma of coffee now is very special, but it's not unpleasant. After smelling it for a long time, it smells good.

He took a sip of it, it tasted pretty good, the most important thing was the warmth that reached his abdomen, Bai Yuezhi drank coffee once before, Xiao Wangjun also added medicine that time, and Xiao Wangjun added medicine that time. Wang Jun obviously tested himself, to see if he would drink the coffee with extra ingredients, and he drank it, so there was cooperation in the future.

This time the medicine in the coffee is somewhat the same as the last time, but also somewhat different. The warmth is a bit similar, but this time the warmth is more obvious. There was no fragrance last time, but this time the fragrance made him feel very comfortable.

Before he knew it, Bai Yuezhi had already finished a whole cup of coffee.

"Is there anything unusual about the Qin family's company?" Xiao Wangjun asked suddenly.

Bai Yuezhi nodded, "It's a bit unusual. Since three days ago, they have been withdrawing funds. I checked and they don't know why. They started withdrawing funds six days ago. However, in the first three days It's very secretive, so I didn't find it. But since three days ago, their movements have become more serious, and their methods of withdrawing funds are very rough, even at the expense of some losses. I asked people to watch over there carefully and found that It's because they have problems in several projects, but I can't find out how big the problem is, and I can't find out what the problems are. I can only find out that they probably want to put all their eggs in one basket to get the funds that have been withdrawn. But that piece of land got stuck at the last stage, and I don't know how they can get that side through with such a desperate gamble."

Bai Yuezhi felt a little weird about this matter. From his point of view, it seems that the Qin family's company has encountered some major change. They know that this change will have a very bad impact on their company, maybe even bankruptcy? Then, they thought of a trick, which was to dismantle the previous money-making projects, collect all those that were about to be abandoned, and focus on a new one, but at least as long as it passed the review, there would be no problems. Save the company.

This is absolutely desperate.

But what Bai Yuezhi couldn't figure out was that some of the profitable projects of the Qin family had been going on for several years, so there shouldn't be any problems, so why did they stop all of a sudden?

"There may not be any certainty of passing the review, but if you don't put all your eggs in one basket, the company will be ruined." Xiao Wangjun said with a half-smile.

Bai Yuezhi looked at Xiao Wangjun calmly, "Did you do something?"

"I gave them a gift before leaving. Now, their company's secrets have been known by several colleagues. Moreover, several members of the Qin family The most important and most profitable projects have illegal activities. It's okay not to be discovered. If they are discovered and liquidated, the entire Qin family company may not be enough to pay for it. So they want to end those few projects now. It's best to sell them Go out and take on the risk, and the current project that has not yet started is also a big project, as long as it can start, the Qin family company can be brought back to life."

Naturally, Bai Yuezhi understands the consequences of the leak of the company's core secrets, he thought of the unstoppable popularity of the Xu family, and those videos that couldn't be deleted. This person...how did he do it?